What's new

What is possibility of a potential war between US and Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, these 2 countries will not go to war; the alliance between them may break.....sanctions or harsh diplomatic squabbling may take place publicly and behind closed doors (tit for tat stuff)

but i dont think they will go to war because neither country can afford to go to war against eachother.....they'd both lose a lot.

it would also fan the flames for extremism; and they cannot afford for that to happen because it would haunt them for a long time

you should because it out of your intelligence to grasp it.Its not me who is saying it cheak about navy seals team 6 or Listen to what alex jones says or what webster tarplay says or what naom chomsky says.4 generation war is not that simple

every pakistani gives example of webster....he is god n news feeder and produce more conspiracy theories which u want more n more...

No there will not be wars, however, I am certain sure it will be another May 2nd, PNS Mehran attack, and Navy Seal planners. Small wars. Less costs from economics reasons.

Cool story. I will get popcorn. When is this starting? I will watch on CNN.

so ur eco is in better condition??
USA cant be attacked economically coz its the market for chinese...they transfer 40 perc goods there..if usa collapse who will purchase their goods???

and u r not usa...there 7th fleet is enough for whole chinese navy...

and wat happened to indian eco???

20% of export goods which is 27%. 40% of our economy is still consumption. The US disappearing would have very little negative effect on the Chinese economy. It will only have a negative effect on the Taiwanese export lobby.

20% of export goods which is 27%. 40% of our economy is still consumption. The US disappearing would have very little negative effect on the Chinese economy. It will only have a negative effect on the Taiwanese export lobby.

Not that I ever expected anything smart from you...but US disappearing will cripple Europe and Japan along with damaging oil prices, world finance and global currency. Why do you show your ignorance by making such blanket statement?

Not that I ever expected anything smart from you...but US disappearing will cripple Europe and Japan along with damaging oil prices, world finance and global currency. Why do you show your ignorance by making such blanket statement?

It would be only a temporary shock. The physical economy of the world would go on as usual. Only fiat (stocks, bonds, currencies) would be affected. The whole notion of "without US consumption Japanese, Chinese, etc. would be unemployed" is as silly as 4 Asians stuck on an island serving a white man because the white man tells them "if you don't serve me and I die you'll all be unemployed" is.

i dont understand this why pakistanis bring nukes even when they buy vegetables from market???

USSr had nukes,thousand of nukes..but still broken......

And we don't understand why india has nukes when millions of indians go hungry everyday!

usa cant afford it, they cant even pay their debts now, plus Pakistan is a nuclear power, they did not even go to war with Iran, and Gaddafi has changed their mind little bit.

What can the world do if a rogue state like the US refuses to pay its debts?

And we don't understand why india has nukes when millions of indians go hungry everyday!

Because there is an awesome super power nation next to us called Bangladesh who can take over India anytime they want. So we need minimum deterrence. I hope your doubt is been solved.

what a joke ? US vs Pakistan and US has no guts against Pakistan :rofl:

How people easily forget the 2nd may 2011 and numerous drones attack ?

Probably not.

But then, the USA had been in Afghanistan for 10 years and the Taliban are still running around. Iraq wasn't as easy as they thought after Saddam's fall (which was the easy part).

Conducting covert operations and invading a sovereign country are two very different things.

To defend against the 'Greater Bangla' threat.

Cool to know you respect us :lol:

This millions hungry peoples contains many people from one of the very richest country bordering us.

Probably not.

But then, the USA had been in Afghanistan for 10 years and the Taliban are still running around. Iraq wasn't as easy as they thought after Saddam's fall (which was the easy part).

Conducting covert operations and invading a sovereign country are two very different things.

Well the Iraqis and Afghans can thank their lucky stars that it was US that invaded them under heavy world media scrutiny. If it was Russians or Pre-WW2 Germans they would have just carpet bombed them and moved on.

Cool to know you respect us :lol:

I hope the feeling is mutual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom