What's new

What is one-eyed satanic dajjal that appears everywhere in the world at end times?

Holy Prophet pointed things in a different way. He told about Dajjal to be a one eyed powerfully built, short guy, who will be blind in one eye, and other eye will be bulging out like a grape.

View attachment 943604

And then He said this guy will be travelling with a very high speed while sitting the belly of a donkey whose ears will wide sideways.

View attachment 943605

He will complete his journey around the globe in two days.

Seems like Dajjal is modern media. And I don't know, but if we will witness any big media establishment in Lod(Israel) then it is confirmed that Dajjal is media. And guess what, Isa Ibn e Maryam will kill Dajjal at the main gate of Lod airport.
These are the tools he and his followers are using. His followers are waiting for his arrival, all the signs need to be met before his coming. The smoke, rising of the sun from the west etc.

View attachment 943599

Dajjal will be a black rapper.
Nope Dajjal will appear as:-
1691134512210.png

It was narrated that Faatimah bint Qays (may Allaah be pleased with her) said:

I heard the voice of the caller, the caller of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), saying: Al-salaatu jaami’ah (prayer is about to begin), so I went out to the mosque and I prayed with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). I was in the women’s row that was closest to the people. When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the minbar and he was smiling. He said: “Let each person stay in the place where he just prayed.” Then he said: “Do you know why I called you together?”

They said: Allaah and His Messenger know best. He said:

He said: “By Allah, I did not call you together for an exhortation or for a warning. I have called you together because Tameem al-Daari was a Christian and he came and swore allegiance and became Muslim, and told me something which agrees with what I was telling you about the Dajjaal (false messiah). He told me that he sailed in a ship with thirty men of Lakhm and Judhaam and they were tossed by the waves of the sea for a month. Then they came to an island at sunset. They sat in a small rowing-boat and landed on that island. They were met by a beast with a great deal of hair and they could not distinguish his face from his back because he was so hairy. They said: ‘Woe to you, what are you?’ It said: ‘I am al-Jassaasah.’ They said: ‘What is al-Jassaasah?’ It said: ‘O people, go to this man in the monastery for he keen to know about you.’ He (the narrator) said: When it named a man for us we were afraid of it lest it be a devil. Then we set off, rushing, until we came to that monastery, where we found the hugest man we had ever seen, bound strongly in chains with his hands tied to his neck and his legs bound from the knees to the ankles with iron shackles. We said: ‘Woe to you, who are you?’ He said: ‘You will soon find out about me; tell me who you are.’ They said: ‘We are people from Arabia who embarked on a ship, but the sea became wild and the waves tossed us about for one month, then they brought us to this island of yours. We took to the rowing-boats and landed on this island. We were met by a beast with a great deal of hair and we could not tell his front from his back because he was so hairy. We said: Woe to you, what are you? It said: I am al-Jassaasah. We said: What is al-Jassaasah? It said: Go to this man in the monastery for he is keen to know about you. So we came rushing to you and we fled from it because we could not be sure that it was not a devil.’ He (that chained person) said: ‘Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baysaan.’ We said: ‘What do you want to know about them?’ He said: ‘I am asking you whether these trees bear fruit.’ We said: ‘Yes.’ He said: ‘Soon they will not bear fruit.’ He said: ‘Tell me about the lake of Tabariyyah’ We said: ‘What do you want to know about it?’ He said: ‘Is there water in it?’ They said: ‘There is a great deal of water in it.’ He said: ‘Soon it will dry up.’ Then he said: ‘Tell me about the spring of Zughar (which is in the south of Syria).’ They said: ‘What do you want to know about it?’ He said: ‘Is there water in the spring and do the people grow crops with the water of the spring?’ We said to him: ‘Yes, there is plenty of water in it and the people grow crops with its water.’ He said: ‘Tell me about the Prophet if the unlettered; what has he done?’ We said: ‘He has left Makkah and has settled in Yathrib (Madeenah).’ He said: ‘Do the Arabs fight against him?’ We said: ‘Yes.’ He said: ‘How did he deal with them?’ We told him that he had prevailed over the Arabs in his vicinity and they had shown obedience to him. He said to us: ‘Has it really happened?’ We said: ‘Yes.’ He said: ‘If it is so that is better for them that they show obedience to him. Now I will tell you about myself. I am the Dajjaal and soon I will be given permission to emerge. So I will come out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town but I will stay for forty nights, except Makkah and Taybah (Madeenah). They are both forbidden to me; every time I try to enter one of them, I will be met by an angel with a sword in his hand, who will bar my way, and on every route there will be angels guarding it.’ She said: Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) struck the minbar with his staff and said: “This is Taybah, this is Taybah, this is Taybah,” meaning Madeenah. “Did I net tell you this before?” The people said: Yes. [The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:] “I liked the story of Tameem because it agrees with what I used to tell you about him and about Makkah and Madeenah. But he is in the Syrian Sea (Mediterranean) or the Yemeni Sea (Arabian Sea). No, rather he is in the east, he in the east, he is in the east,” and he pointed towards the east with his hand. She said: I memorized this from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh (2942), so it is a saheeh hadeeth. It was also narrated by the scholars in their books, with their isnaads from Faatimah bint Qays (may Allaah be pleased with her). Al-Tirmidhi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Jaami’ al-Saheeh (2253): This is a saheeh ghareeb hadeeth. End quote. Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr said in al-Istidhkaar (7/338): It is saheeh in its isnaad and transmission

According to Revelation, what John sees is using his own eyes.

What he saw in Anti-Christ army, there's a symbol (writing) on the right hand that resemble of the Greek number 666.

View attachment 943609

Of course, the flaw of Revelation, John doesn't understand anything behind what he saw. He just sees it with his own eyes and translates it using his own logic.
Get some knowledge before start this sort of crap....its not only bismillaha but two swords with it ....

hey just ask uncle rothschild he will explain his one eyed organization to you.

In our Islamic culture before or after of arrival of Imam Mahdi one_eyed Dajjal apears everywhere and it promotes corruption

Look at TVs, monitors, smart TVs, smart phones, etc

All of them has a one grey or black monitor and since they are made they only show blasphemous, sins, rudeness and western culture

I think one_eyed black Dajjal that appears everywhere to show and promote unIslamic culture and values are black monitors
Did you perchance type this on a smart phone?

The perception that dajjal will be one eyed is wrong. He will two eyed like everyone else, it's just he couldn't see with his right eye.

They will come, when they will come. Don't waste your time in conspiracy theories. If you want to beat the dajjal, learn science and technology.

Get some knowledge before start this sort of crap....its not only bismillaha but two swords with it ....

But the Anti-Christ is the one who is going to butcher the people in Israel.

As it's written in the prophecy, both Jewish, Christianity, and Islam.

Who is the victim and who is the killer.

The killer is the Anti-Christ.

The victim is the Dajjal.

They will come, when they will come. Don't waste your time in conspiracy theories. If you want to beat the dajjal, learn science and technology.

I recommend learning psychology and quantum physics.

To learn the reality of the world in quantum physics and how it influences us psychology (spiritually).

What is the least important thing in the world? The cheapest? The most useless? The most unworthy?

But I do believe for such unimportant thing, in some place, in some era, there are people who die and going to hell because of it.

What we see and experience in our life, and even our life itself, compare with the age of the universe, it's just a blink of an eye.

What we think is valuable in our life, all are just dust in the universe, even the earth is just dust.

What we feel over the dust is an idiotic thing, and yet a lot of us are going to die and going to hell because of it.

The dust are beautiful girls, iPhone, MacBook, Tesla car, mansion, money, gold, jewelry, etc.

All the conflict in this world, in this forum, is just because of dust.

What we feel is just dust as well.

But we take it important because of ego, we created hell by ourselves.

Last edited:
It was narrated that Faatimah bint Qays (may Allaah be pleased with her) said:

I heard the voice of the caller, the caller of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), saying: Al-salaatu jaami’ah (prayer is about to begin), so I went out to the mosque and I prayed with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). I was in the women’s row that was closest to the people. When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the minbar and he was smiling. He said: “Let each person stay in the place where he just prayed.” Then he said: “Do you know why I called you together?”

They said: Allaah and His Messenger know best. He said:

He said: “By Allah, I did not call you together for an exhortation or for a warning. I have called you together because Tameem al-Daari was a Christian and he came and swore allegiance and became Muslim, and told me something which agrees with what I was telling you about the Dajjaal (false messiah). He told me that he sailed in a ship with thirty men of Lakhm and Judhaam and they were tossed by the waves of the sea for a month. Then they came to an island at sunset. They sat in a small rowing-boat and landed on that island. They were met by a beast with a great deal of hair and they could not distinguish his face from his back because he was so hairy. They said: ‘Woe to you, what are you?’ It said: ‘I am al-Jassaasah.’ They said: ‘What is al-Jassaasah?’ It said: ‘O people, go to this man in the monastery for he keen to know about you.’ He (the narrator) said: When it named a man for us we were afraid of it lest it be a devil. Then we set off, rushing, until we came to that monastery, where we found the hugest man we had ever seen, bound strongly in chains with his hands tied to his neck and his legs bound from the knees to the ankles with iron shackles. We said: ‘Woe to you, who are you?’ He said: ‘You will soon find out about me; tell me who you are.’ They said: ‘We are people from Arabia who embarked on a ship, but the sea became wild and the waves tossed us about for one month, then they brought us to this island of yours. We took to the rowing-boats and landed on this island. We were met by a beast with a great deal of hair and we could not tell his front from his back because he was so hairy. We said: Woe to you, what are you? It said: I am al-Jassaasah. We said: What is al-Jassaasah? It said: Go to this man in the monastery for he is keen to know about you. So we came rushing to you and we fled from it because we could not be sure that it was not a devil.’ He (that chained person) said: ‘Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baysaan.’ We said: ‘What do you want to know about them?’ He said: ‘I am asking you whether these trees bear fruit.’ We said: ‘Yes.’ He said: ‘Soon they will not bear fruit.’ He said: ‘Tell me about the lake of Tabariyyah’ We said: ‘What do you want to know about it?’ He said: ‘Is there water in it?’ They said: ‘There is a great deal of water in it.’ He said: ‘Soon it will dry up.’ Then he said: ‘Tell me about the spring of Zughar (which is in the south of Syria).’ They said: ‘What do you want to know about it?’ He said: ‘Is there water in the spring and do the people grow crops with the water of the spring?’ We said to him: ‘Yes, there is plenty of water in it and the people grow crops with its water.’ He said: ‘Tell me about the Prophet if the unlettered; what has he done?’ We said: ‘He has left Makkah and has settled in Yathrib (Madeenah).’ He said: ‘Do the Arabs fight against him?’ We said: ‘Yes.’ He said: ‘How did he deal with them?’ We told him that he had prevailed over the Arabs in his vicinity and they had shown obedience to him. He said to us: ‘Has it really happened?’ We said: ‘Yes.’ He said: ‘If it is so that is better for them that they show obedience to him. Now I will tell you about myself. I am the Dajjaal and soon I will be given permission to emerge. So I will come out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town but I will stay for forty nights, except Makkah and Taybah (Madeenah). They are both forbidden to me; every time I try to enter one of them, I will be met by an angel with a sword in his hand, who will bar my way, and on every route there will be angels guarding it.’ She said: Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) struck the minbar with his staff and said: “This is Taybah, this is Taybah, this is Taybah,” meaning Madeenah. “Did I net tell you this before?” The people said: Yes. [The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:] “I liked the story of Tameem because it agrees with what I used to tell you about him and about Makkah and Madeenah. But he is in the Syrian Sea (Mediterranean) or the Yemeni Sea (Arabian Sea). No, rather he is in the east, he in the east, he is in the east,” and he pointed towards the east with his hand. She said: I memorized this from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh (2942), so it is a saheeh hadeeth. It was also narrated by the scholars in their books, with their isnaads from Faatimah bint Qays (may Allaah be pleased with her). Al-Tirmidhi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Jaami’ al-Saheeh (2253): This is a saheeh ghareeb hadeeth. End quote. Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr said in al-Istidhkaar (7/338): It is saheeh in its isnaad and transmission

Is there only a single narrator of this hadees or more than one ? I mean the whole town got summoned for getting warned about a trial no previous human civilization ever endured --------- and surprisingly we also don't get any explicit mention of this beastly character in The Revelation ------.

Last edited:
According to Revelation, what John sees is using his own eyes.

What he saw in Anti-Christ army, there's a symbol (writing) on the right hand that resemble of the Greek number 666.

View attachment 943609

Of course, the flaw of Revelation, John doesn't understand anything behind what he saw. He just sees it with his own eyes and translates it using his own logic.

What language is the symbols of that "In the name of Allah"? That's not Arabic

Anyway "666" is Christian eschatology, it's not islamic, and it doesnt appear in Islamic books.

The image your post is a nonsense, the first symbol is just a symbol someone invented to make the history.

Last edited:
That is the deception, people are led to believe dajjal is not a person so when he is here everyone would accept him as the saviour, same lies that hazrat Isa Alaisalaam will not come, Imam Mahdi Alaisalaam will not come, so when they're here we will not accept them because the deception is they're made up.

The reality is dajjal will come, before his coming the people will be ready to accept him, he will rule from Jerusalem as the false messiah. Unfortunately a great majority will be misled.

It was a world financial crisis in 2008.

But it was solved by someone

Although Soros have 2 eyes. :lol:

Soros was one saviour of the world financial system in those years.

Then, in 2011, it came Arab Spring and Libya war.

"He will cause deceit to prosper" is like a old way of say "Fertile Fallacy", concept talked by Soros in this theory of reflexivity.

"He will become very strong, but not by his own power." is like the way of USA power works, with bankers influence over puppets politicians.

2011 Libya looting.

Back
Top Bottom