Votes: 24 27.0%
  • resources...

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

qamar1990

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
as soon as we turn on the tv we can see that our country is a big mess right now, terrorism every where, disease , and energy shortages.
but still our country remains united as of now..
what can be the possible reason still keeping us together
why haven't the pathans started to revolt to make pushtunistan? or sindhis to make sindhudesh?
what is the uniting factor?

-Religion?- 97 percent of our population follows some form of islam.

-pakistani national identity?- have we started to love being called pakistani? that we can set aside punjabi, pastho, sindhi, and balochi to be called pakistani?

-resources?
all are welcome to discuss.

please no replied like " allah is keeping us together" or "allahu akbar"….. we know allah is keeping us together but for now lets discuss the worldly things..

Last edited:
Pakistaniat - despite everything we are told and shown, the majority of us adore that green and white cloth...
We ARE exceptionally proud of our institutions; Pak Forces, cricket team and even PIA...
And that is why, one by one, everything is being done to peel away anything that unites Pakistan.

Pakistaniat
please explain what that is

Pakistaniat - despite everything we are told and shown, the majority of us adore that green and white cloth...
We ARE exceptionally proud of our institutions; Pak Forces, cricket team and even PIA...
And that is why, one by one, everything is being done to peel away anything that unites Pakistan.
i certainly do and perhaps you do as well but i i don't think this is the main reason, do vast majorities of pakistanis feel this way?

The fact that we are Pakistanis.

BTW Pakistan should make every province dependent on other province. Just like what Indians have done.

Damn...3 posts since 2006?

Punjab. Seriously. Each province has a separatist movement. We the best.

On topic, Pakistani identity.
thats true lol, but what about the urdu speakers? the vast majority left india to be with pakistan..
the sindhis- they have a very small movement almost unheard
balochis- have the largest movement for independence
pathans- most of them seem loyal to pakistan but i have doubts on this one lol.

some money from Arabs, some money from US, some from the rest of the world

The fact that we are Pakistanis.

BTW Pakistan should make every province dependent on other province. Just like what Indians have done.

Damn...3 posts since 2006?

what exactly have th indians done?
im not quite familiar with it besides that all of india depends on punjab for wheat.

some money from Arabs, some money from US, some from the rest of the world
thats whats keeping us together? lol

why do you only have 3 posts ?lol

none of the Above .. but a spiritual power that hold this country together , if you look at past Allah destroyed whole civilizations just for one mistakes , and we are PHD in all worse things which islam forbid us :D
jo bhi hai , mere mulk ko kabhi kuch nai ho ga .. itna Yakeen mujhe Allah pe hai .. aur us ke bad apni Army pe hai ,jin ke seeno pe " Allah ho Akber " likha hua hota hai :pakistan:

religion

its the same binding force for india and west too.

As much as i hate religion but it has been a binding force,,,whether i identify with it is irrelevant.The relevant part is my identification with the cultural aspect of a religion,not its spiritual aspect.

religion

its the same binding force for india and west too.

As much as i hate religion but it has been a binding force,,,whether i identify with it is irrelevant.The relevant part is my identification with the cultural aspect of a religion,not its spiritual aspect.
@Metanoia what do you have to say?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom