What's new

WHAT - IS IT FOR REAL

OMG....This is crazy....Though girl is pretty one....to become daughter in law of of Altaf ji..

This program is retarded...kinda like indian roadies...only idiots go to these programs..

....Though girl is pretty one....

Agreed.

I wish she had said that for me.:smitten::kiss3::girl_wacko:

P.S Most Karachities are die hard supporters of MQM including me but this is simply stupidity. This girl is innocent & still at a age where she is careless & in the land of Fairy tales.

This program is retarded...kinda like indian roadies...only idiots go to these programs..

Lol...i love this program...:D

BTW what is roadies?

Lol...i love this program...:D

BTW what is roadies?

haha yar search MTV roadies on Youtube... Try to watch season 8,9 (10 is going on right now) ...Roadies is fun too...probably even more than this program..try :D Roadies is very similar to this program..contestants have to do tasks, vote-outs, mind-games etc...

haha yar search MTV roadies on Youtube... Try to watch season 8,9 (10 is going on right now) ...Roadies is fun too...probably even more than this program..try :D Roadies is very similar to this program..contestants have to do tasks, vote-outs, mind-games etc...

Well i'm not a fan of indian junk channals TBH:undecided:...no offense.

No one is...

indians are a shame to sub-continent..either their tv programs a highlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 'western-wanna be' or they are just complete junk...

indians are the subcontinent....rest are just fringes......havent u studied geography ?

btw...rich coming from a nation that watches indian saas-bahu serials more than india itself....:laugh:

actually i laugh at ppl who watch those crap....point is pakistani aunties do wach indian serials...and do so in large numbers....

You must know every auntie in Pakistan eh?

No one is...

indians are a shame to sub-continent..either their tv programs a highlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 'western-wanna be' or they are just complete junk...

So all ladies in Pakistan who watch these channels are shameless??? According to your logic??

@Indian friends...Come on guys....we have already discussed in detail about the impact of Indian media in Pakistan audience...So just let them discuss about their own cultural program....
@AUz ....there is no point in dragging India into your boardroom TV serial man....If you donot like it...Just hands off...The content of this post is different...And you guys will bring and try to so low India and then Indian posters starts putting their comments where some of the comments might be troll one, then you will not like it....So why cannt you keep India out of this discussion...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom