What's new

WHAT - IS IT FOR REAL

So all ladies in Pakistan who watch these channels are shameless??? According to your logic??

No..PS this aint 2004 buddy...no one even watches indian channels no more..even indians laugh at them (Your girl get pregnant before marriage in EVERY indian drama...isn't it? This is what indian dramas portray to Pakistanis..Pakistanis think that indian girls are whor*s..easy to get..I tell them that no, indian culture is better than shown in dramas..so you should cry on what kind of image your channels create of you...and I aint even kidding..You tell me, doesn't it happen in almost all Ekta Kapoor dramas?)....

indians are the subcontinent....rest are just fringes......havent u studied geography ?

'Indian' means "From the land of Indus" , which is in Pakistan :lol:

btw...rich coming from a nation that watches indian saas-bahu serials more than india itself....:laugh:

LMAO! What do you think? Is it 2004 still? No one watches shittty indian soaps...Pakistani Dramas is where its at...even indian themselves cry about their retarded dramas...(1000 episodes, really?) lol..

Yes, and it is....EXPRESS TRIBUNE :lol:

Will you accept anything from your channel IndiaNews I guess? indians will just laugh away. We do the same with express tribune...

I will not be surprised if the news is true because everytime news about pakistani obsession about bollywood and Indian serials comes out, usual rant by pakistanis is we donot watch Indian movies and serials but reality is far different .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...ndian-actors-pictures-cantonment-areas-4.html

Indus enters india first before entering pakistan....:lol:

LOL....oh so Indus enters india first? so its indian river? :rofl:

Ganga comes from China..must be a Chinese river...

Rivers are seen in context of where they "flow" and what impact they have on surrounding civilizations...

You belong to Ganga plains..We Pakistanis are people of Indus, living in/around Indus plains...

keep telling that to yourself while pakistani aunties keep watching star plus and zee serials.....

Well big deal? In a sense, it is good for us. After indian dramas, Pakistanis are now getting to understand themselves as a different (read superior) culture to meaningless indian one. Many Pakistani guys think of indian girls as characterless wh*res that are 'cheap meat' ...because in all of your dramas, girl get pregnant before marriage and has extra-marial affairs after marriage...

Though I tell my Pakistani friends that indian girls aren't cheap prostitutes as you see them..but they say "dude, look at their culture..getting pregnant before marriage is normal in india"

:lol:

I will not be surprised if the news is true because everytime news about bollywood or Indian serials is produced usual rant by pakistanis is we donot watch Indian movies and serials but reality is far different .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...ndian-actors-pictures-cantonment-areas-4.html

Who told you that?

Indian movies provide us a way for cheap entertainment ..We just mass-pirate indian industry and enjoy semi-naked indian girls ...So what if we Pakistanis just plunder the fcuk outa indian bollywood industry? its indians' problem..lolol...

Believe me, we also have programs showing how indians are stupid people and their movies are stupid too ( you know all the unrealistic things in dramatic bollywood movies)...but thats what you get for cheap entertainment...

But dramas is a complete different ball game..

I hate roadies to the core
It's a fake reality show.wannabe roadies are seen in TV serials later doing saans bahu drama.

@AUz: Ganga comes from China!! No man,it starts from Etheopia,I guess.

Who told you that?

Some pakistani people in this forum.

Indian movies provide us a way for cheap entertainment ..We just mass-pirate indian industry and enjoy semi-naked indian girls ...So what if we Pakistanis just plunder the fcuk outa indian bollywood industry? its indians' problem..lolol...

Believe me, we also have programs showing how indians are stupid people and their movies are stupid too ( you know all the unrealistic things in dramatic bollywood movies)...but thats what you get for cheap entertainment...

But dramas is a complete different ball game..

No wonder lot of pakisatani actors , singers and musicians are coming to bollywood.May be to showcase their "cheap" talents.

Also pakistani actresses ever ready to be half-naked.

I hate this stupid crazy host and his weird shows..look this craziness and stupidity

Last edited by a moderator:
keep telling that to yourself while pakistani aunties keep watching star plus and zee serials.....

I even read the news about Indian DTH smuggled illegally into Pakistan, look their craze to watch Indian movies and saas bahu serials but they will never acknowledge it openly. :D

Ganga comes from China..must be a Chinese river...

Oh really, who told you Ganga originates in China. :omghaha:

I even read the news about Indian DTH smuggled illegally into Pakistan, look their desperation to watch Indian movies and saas bahu serials but they will never acknowledge it openly. :omghaha:

Why you guys start this useless irrelevant India vs Pakistan gibberish in every topic. you also see such stupid comments from both sides under each you tube video

secondly it has been told many times that Pakistani people(don't know how many) watch these programmers because they understand the language..nothing more nothing less. Why Pakistani don't watch Tamil/Telugu/Bengali/Gujarati/Marathi stuffs which also count as Indian?

People also watch **** but does it mean **** has quality entertainment ? I don't get when Indians LINK no of viewers with quality of entertainment

Back
Top Bottom