What's new

What is going on in Middle East ?

Use your nuclear weapons my friend! you can settle the score!

We need a New World Order.

The current world order is throwing everything off, we have emerging powers changing the status of the old order.

we also have non-state actors, like Taliban, AL Qaeda, FSA, etc... making a mess.

We have social media, and global awakening, the old order is no longer working...

If this continues expect World War III, to establish a New Order.

Haven't you demanded a new world order? well, you have got the tool in hand, and the West is trying to destroy you before you detroy them, hurry up!

OMG!!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME ADVICE!!!

I"M TOTALLY TOTALLY GONNA TAKE THAT ADIVCE AND TOTALLY START A NULCESR WAR!!!

YEAH THAT SOUNDS SO COOL>:cheesy:

I never knew SAUDI WAHHABIANS ARE SOO SMART:woot:!!! IM SHOCEKD!!!! YAYAYAY>

OMG!!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME ADVICE!!!
I"M TOTALLY TOTALLY GONNA TAKE THAT ADIVCE AND TOTALLY START A NULCESR WAR!!!
YEAH THAT SOUNDS SO COOL>:cheesy:
I never knew SAUDI WAHHABIANS ARE SOO SMART:woot:!!! IM SHOCEKD!!!! YAYAYAY>

Well,

You were whining and demanding a new world order, and we gave you a tool out of many of our toolbox, just try to strike first! I won't even bother if Iran disappeared from the face of the earth!

why you cry..........? arab peole will erased & destroyed from mother earth this is your destiny........today arab people & arab king are slave of zionist and west................

Arab will destroyed
shia and sunni will destroyed.......

no more future & hope for arab..............
zionist will make civil war to make stupid arab killing each other.....(see syria,iraq and now egypt)......next all of stupid arab will killed by plague......or we can say the biochemical weapon special only for killing stupid arab.....dont worry more arab civil war si coming soon......hoho

in the future when imam mahdi come....the arab king from Saudi,qatar,uae,bahrain,jordan and other gcc...they will try to kill him....

imam mahdi and muslim army from khurasan/central asia will kill and destroy the arab country........All GCC.....saudi,jordan,qatar,bahrain etc will erased from earth.........
the stupid arab will join with dajjal/zionist faction in future

mecca & medina will back to our hand the pure muslim people

3 great event will kill & destroyed all arab race........haha.......This Is Your Destiny

You Forget This Hadist
Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991
Narrated by Talhah son of Malik
Allah's Messenger (S+) said, "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5364 Narrated byHudhayfah
The Prophet (S+) said, "The last hour will not come till you have killed your leader ( Imaam), fight together with your swords, and your worst ones inherit your worldly goods."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5401
Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said,
"There will be civil strife which will wipe out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword."

Sahih Muslim 7035
Umm Sharik reported
that the messenger of Allah said:
"The people will flee from the Dajjaal (the Anti- Christ) till they will take shelter in the mountains." Umm Sharik said that she asked: "Where will be the Arabs at this time?" He answered: "They will be few (in number)."

Sahih Muslim 6853
'Iyad b. Himar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), while delivering a sermon one day, said:
Behold, my Lord commanded me that I should teach you which you do not know and which He has taught me today. (He has instructed thus): The property which I have conferred upon them is lawful for them. I have created My servants as one having a natural inclination to the worship of Allah but it is Satan who turns them away from the right religion and he makes unlawful what has been declared lawful for them and he commands them to ascribe partnership with Me, although he has no justification for that. And verily, Allah looked towards the people of the world and He showed hatred for the Arabs and the non-Arabs, but with the exception of some remnants from the People of the Book. And He (further) said: I have sent thee (the Holy Prophet) in order to put you to test and put (those to test) through you. And I sent the Book (al_kitaab) to you which cannot be washed away by water, so that you may recite it while in the state of wakefulness or sleep.

in other hadith prophet saying

"the lifespan of my ummah is 1500 years"

1500 Hijri is 2076 CE..........

from 2013 to 2076..............the time for end war is coming., imam mahdi age is coming soon,.........and the program for destruction of arab race by zionist just begun hahaha............

The Future Of Muslim Word Is In The Hand of Non arab Muslim..........

Goodbye arab.................one by one islamic propechy is coming true...........you destiny & your fate is one total destruction.....all gcc country will erased into hellfire

SAYONARA HAHAHA............

Iraq,Syria & Now Egypt..................Goodbye o child of adam you will destroyed into ash........this is your destiny.....

The best thing that could happen in the region, is for Israel to have more of a central role to try and tame the savages.

It's no coincidence that the 'palestinians' (who as we all know are of Egyptian, Syria, Lebanese etc ancestry) are some of the most highly educated and skilled of the Arabs. It's because Israel's influence rubs off on them.

dont worry zionist people you are the winner.........for temporary until mahdi is come

arab is lost...........and lost.............forever
only death and total destruction is their future............no more hope...haha

The best thing that could happen in the region, is for Israel to have more of a central role to try and tame the savages.
Hope you are talking about Zionists and American drones :unsure:
It's no coincidence that the 'palestinians' (who as we all know are of Egyptian, Syria, Lebanese etc ancestry) are some of the most highly educated and skilled of the Arabs. It's because Israel's influence rubs off on them.
OMG... :rofl: go give yourself a pat on the back ...

dont worry zionist people you are the winner.........for temporary until mahdi is come

arab is lost...........and lost.............forever
only death and total destruction is their future............no more hope...haha

apa hal ni ckp cam tu?

why you cry..........? arab peole will erased & destroyed from mother earth this is your destiny........today arab people & arab king are slave of zionist and west................

Arab will destroyed
shia and sunni will destroyed.......

no more future & hope for arab..............
zionist will make civil war to make stupid arab killing each other.....(see syria,iraq and now egypt)......next all of stupid arab will killed by plague......or we can say the biochemical weapon special only for killing stupid arab.....dont worry more arab civil war si coming soon......hoho

in the future when imam mahdi come....the arab king from Saudi,qatar,uae,bahrain,jordan and other gcc...they will try to kill him....

imam mahdi and muslim army from khurasan/central asia will kill and destroy the arab country........All GCC.....saudi,jordan,qatar,bahrain etc will erased from earth.........
the stupid arab will join with dajjal/zionist faction in future

mecca & medina will back to our hand the pure muslim people

3 great event will kill & destroyed all arab race........haha.......This Is Your Destiny

You Forget This Hadist
Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991
Narrated by Talhah son of Malik
Allah's Messenger (S+) said, "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5364 Narrated byHudhayfah
The Prophet (S+) said, "The last hour will not come till you have killed your leader ( Imaam), fight together with your swords, and your worst ones inherit your worldly goods."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5401
Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said,
"There will be civil strife which will wipe out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword."

Sahih Muslim 7035
Umm Sharik reported
that the messenger of Allah said:
"The people will flee from the Dajjaal (the Anti- Christ) till they will take shelter in the mountains." Umm Sharik said that she asked: "Where will be the Arabs at this time?" He answered: "They will be few (in number)."

Sahih Muslim 6853
'Iyad b. Himar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), while delivering a sermon one day, said:
Behold, my Lord commanded me that I should teach you which you do not know and which He has taught me today. (He has instructed thus): The property which I have conferred upon them is lawful for them. I have created My servants as one having a natural inclination to the worship of Allah but it is Satan who turns them away from the right religion and he makes unlawful what has been declared lawful for them and he commands them to ascribe partnership with Me, although he has no justification for that. And verily, Allah looked towards the people of the world and He showed hatred for the Arabs and the non-Arabs, but with the exception of some remnants from the People of the Book. And He (further) said: I have sent thee (the Holy Prophet) in order to put you to test and put (those to test) through you. And I sent the Book (al_kitaab) to you which cannot be washed away by water, so that you may recite it while in the state of wakefulness or sleep.

in other hadith prophet saying

"the lifespan of my ummah is 1500 years"

1500 Hijri is 2076 CE..........

from 2013 to 2076..............the time for end war is coming., imam mahdi age is coming soon,.........and the program for destruction of arab race by zionist just begun hahaha............

The Future Of Muslim Word Is In The Hand of Non arab Muslim..........

Goodbye arab.................one by one islamic propechy is coming true...........you destiny & your fate is one total destruction.....all gcc country will erased into hellfire

SAYONARA HAHAHA............

Iraq,Syria & Now Egypt..................Goodbye o child of adam you will destroyed into ash........this is your destiny.....

Hadith apa ni? tk pernh dgr!

images

Hope you are talking about Zionists and American drones :unsure:
OMG... :rofl: go give yourself a pat on the back ...

You cannot explain why they have the highest academic achievements, one of the highest life expectancy in the region, one of the lowest infant mortality rates.

Do you think the 'poor' 'oppressed' 'palestinians' achieved all this by themselves because they're cleverer than their Arab brothers? :omghaha:

Or is it something to do with Israel.

My initial post was a bit in jest of course. I love trolling Arabs, but there is a serious point about Israel needing to have more positive influence with their neighbours.

That means an end to Arab boycotts, recognising Israel and starting to cooperate on environmental issues, technology and science.

Otherwise if we leave this to only the Arabs, they will be in the same position in 300 years time.

Perhaps in a worse position when the oil runs out.

Back
Top Bottom