What's new

What is a Chinese nuclear sub doing in Karachi?

:p
Maybe the Chinese version is more accurate,it shows that Northern India lactose intolerence rate-30%
Majority of indians and Pakistanis use dairy products atleast once a week i really dont think India has such a high lactose intolerence level @jamahir

Majority of indians and Pakistanis use dairy products atleast once a week i really dont think India has such a high lactose intolerence level @jamahir
We drink a glass of Yoghurt daily (at least in Northern India). :D
For intolerance, check out and compare the stats.

06c675be2fad7c5d81c8f4e5cfb798a4_b.jpg

d9d0d386de6ab1f3098e979cbf4d867c_b.jpg

Chinese version,the first one:East Asia 90-100%

Someone did investigation in the past,and he found that all the Chinese samples(300 samples) ↓ (GG - don't produce lactase during adulthood.)
461947cea777a6ed5a79df67fcbfbe31_b.png

China didn't have a long history of milk drinking.
Maybe that's why we didn't drink tea with milk.
@jamahir @Zibago

On average,Chinese don't consume much milk.
@LittleFish
It depends on individual physical condition. I can drink a dozen bottles of Yili without feeling unconfortable:p: but for my cousin he said he don't like milk

When someone comes to the world,no matter her/his genotype is,the cell can produce lactase.

But if you stop drinking breast milk,those whose genotype is GG can't tolerant milk again.(Some Chinese also drink milk regularly now,so they can tolerant lactose though their genotype is GG not AG/AA)

With some particular bacterium in the gut,you can also digest lactose,but if you stop,those bacterium will gradually disappear.

It depends on individual physical condition. I can drink a dozen bottles of Yili without feeling unconfortable:p: but for my cousin he said he don't like milk
https://www.zhihu.com/question/26374173/answer/101827752

We drink a glass of Yoghurt daily (at least in Northern India). :D
For intolerance, check out and compare the stats.
Yoghurt helps digest. I don't hear about anyone has intolerance for yoghurt

When someone comes to the world,no matter her/his genotype is,the cell can produce lactase.

But if you stop drinking breast milk,those whose genotype is GG can't tolerant milk again.(Some Chinese also drink milk regularly now,so they can tolerant lactose though their genotype is GG not AG/AA)

With some particular bacterium in the gut,you can also digest lactose,but if you stop,those bacterium will gradually disappear.

https://www.zhihu.com/question/26374173/answer/101827752
I'm born in Northern China, so maybe I've got some mongol gene which makes me tolerant for milk

Nukes bna ke bhi kya ukhad liya, aaj pakistan ke halat 1970 se bhi badtarr hain

Haan woh hoga per ab tere baap mei Pakistan ka 1 inch bhi cross kerne ka tappar nahi hai!!

they were here for gifting us another nuke sub
"another"
Now i just hope a certain few people do not see this post or else we will start getting threads about Pakistan secret nuclear submarine. I must not name those friends here :P
ZRA se baat ho hwai ishara samj lytaay han....
Any Divinci Code lovers here? there is a hidden meaning in this post :lol:
You want to try brother @WAJsal

"another"
Now i just hope a certain few people do not see this post or else we will start getting threads about Pakistan secret nuclear submarine. I must not name those friends here :P
ZRA se baat ho hwai ishara samj lytaay han....
Any Divinci Code lovers here? there is a hidden meaning in this post :lol:
You want to try brother @WAJsal

Interesting isn't it Sir?..... However, you are right like sooner or later there will be threads for that secret subject. How could someone hold that news this long about having the Chinese N Sub in our inventory and worlds turned blind and deaf.

May be, Imran Bhai was indicating about the tech/concept/base that China helped us to have N Sub. Just my opinion.

SOURCE: REDIFF

28ss3.jpg

The arrival a couple of days ago of a Chinese nuclear submarine for the first time in Karachi port, coinciding with a Chinese military delegation’s visit, points to Pakistan’s importance for China, says former R&AW officer Jayadeva Ranade.

While an article published by the Chinese State-runGlobal Timeson May 13 prompted excited coverage by the Indian media, it does need to be carefully assessed.The article gives an insight into some aspects of the extensive military reforms underway in China as well as the operational orientation of the People’s Liberation Army’s recently constituted West Zone. It does simultaneously convey a warning to India.

Relevant is that the article, which first appeared in the Communist Youth League’s Chinese-languageZhongguo Qingnian Bao(China Youth Daily), was published a day later in the English-language State-runGlobal Times. In an obvious bid to reach a wider audience it was further publicised via Twitter.

Publication of the article coincides with the increased tension in the South China Sea in the last few days and sharp warnings by China to the US against interference in the maritime dispute. It has been published just days prior to Indian President Pranab Mukherjee’s visit to China and the defence minister’s upcoming visit to Vietnam.

A clear message was implied in the remark, attributed byGlobal Timesto ‘a source close to the matter,’ who said, ‘The Tibet Military Command, on the other hand, is under the leadership of the Chinese ground forces, which suggests that the command may undertake some kind of military combat mission in the future.’

No timeline was suggested. Coincidentally, four Indian Navy warships left on May 18 for port calls to Vietnam, the Philippines, Japan, Russia and Malaysia.

Beijing has been wary of the growing warmth in India-US ties and its official media has been warning India against interference in the South China Sea dispute.

The suggestion in theGlobal Timesarticle of ‘some kind of military combat mission in the future,’ is reminiscent of similar comments made earlier. In 2010, when tension in the South China Sea was high, the China-owned Hong Kong-based media, echoing the old Chinese adage of ‘killing a chicken to frighten the monkey,’ said China would pick on a big power like India to teach the other countries a lesson.

TheGlobal Timesarticle provided some interesting insights into the military reform and restructuring underway especially in the areas bordering India, or China’s ‘south-western’ border. It clarifies that China will strengthen its forces in the area, thus maintaining military pressure on India.

Confirming that the erstwhile Lanzhou and Chengdu military regions have merged into the newly constituted West Zone, the article indicated that Beijing is giving added importance to the Tibet Military Command.

It disclosed that this ‘Command’ has been given ‘elevated political rank.’ which is ‘one level higher than its counterpart provincial-level military commands’ and, that because it ‘comes under the leadership of the PLA,’ or China’s ground forces, it has an operational role.

Colonel Zhao Zhong, deputy director of the political work department of the Tibet Military Command, was quoted as confirming that ‘elevation of the authority level is an expansion of their function and mission.’

The elevated political status allows it to mobilise more military resources.

The references to the ‘Tibet Military Command’ and the ‘Xinjiang Military Command’ are new and suggest that the nomenclatures of the former military region headquarters have been changed following their merger with, and subordination to, the West Zone.

An indication is that Zhong, who till 2013 was deputy director of the political department of the Chengdu military region, is now referred to as belonging to the Tibet Military Command in the West Zone.

The Central Military Commission is also deciding on the transfer and appointment of officers, including of the erstwhile Lanzhou and Chengdu MR Air Forces, to the West Zone. Senior level appointments to the West Zone began being made since at least March 29.

Zhan Houshun, former deputy commander of the Chengdu Military Region and commander of the MR Air Force from 2013 in the rank of major general was promoted lieutenant general in June 2014. He was appointed commander of the Western Theatre Command Air Force in March.

His appointment is another indicator that the West Zone’s operational area of interest includes Pakistan, protecting the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and Gwadar, Afghanistan and China’s ‘south-western’ borders.

Incidentally, Lieutenant General Zhan Houshun oversaw the three-week-long joint Sino-Pakistani Shaheen-III Air Exercise in May 2014.

Mention that the ‘political status’ of the Xinjiang Military Command could be raised in the future and the observation that ‘Military commands in Tibet and Xinjiang have always enjoyed special political status in the past and the promotion in rank this time reflects a continuation of China’s policy,’ underscore the importance accorded to the West Zone by China’s CMC.

Confirmation is the observation of Song Zongping, former PLA second artillery officer and Beijing-based Chinese military analyst, that with the changes in military structure, ‘the importance of most of the provincial military commands will be diminished.’

Earlier in December 2015, reports had mentioned that commanders of the new military zones would have lower ranks than the predecessor MR commanders.

It is anticipated that the West Zone’s area of interest will expand to include Djibouti and protection of Chinese assets and investments in East Africa.

Along with Gwadar, the West Zone’s operational jurisdiction will then encompass not only Pakistan, the CPEC and Afghanistan but also the Arabian Sea, the Indian Ocean and East Africa.

The arrival a couple of days ago for a 3 to 4 day stay of a Chinese nuclear submarine for the first time in Karachi port, coinciding with a Chinese military delegation’s visit, points not only to Pakistan’s importance for China but, additionally, importance of the PLA’s West Zone.

It will be interesting to see whether officers of the West Zone were part of the Chinese military delegation.

http://www.rediff.com/news/column/what-is-a-chinese-nuclear-sub-doing-in-karachi/20160523.htm
Part of preparation for launching something big, very very big. Any guesses ? :)

Its here to prove Pakistan's commitment to declare Indian Ocean a nuclear free zone :)
By denuclearize we mean only India should not have any thing nuclear in this region, everyone else is free to have everything nuclear in Indian sea. If some country dont have something nuclear in this sea, we will provide ToT, no worries :). But India, no way man. :no:

as i said its really cute to see Chinese subs docked in Pakistan.. More space for India in scs .... I must say China must be baffled with our moves recently .

For Your information, China does not give a sh1t about what you do or not.

Come to the South China Sea any time you please so long as your ships stay off Chinese territorial waters, for otherwise they will be sunken with ease.

For Your information, China does not give a sh1t about what you do or not.

Come to the South China Sea any time you please so long as your ships stay off Chinese territorial waters, for otherwise they will be sunken with ease.
lol, our Oil RIG is placed on the Sea which claimed by you from last 2-3 years , What you have done till now? you cant even send your fishing boat to collide with it. You know IN will fire bullets after warning.

When you guts to do something then only tell.......

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...n-oil-exploration-in-south-china-sea-illegal/

Last edited:
lol, our Oil RIG is placed on the Sea which claimed by you from last 2-3 years , What you have done till now? you cant even send your fishing boat to collide with it. You know IN will fire bullets after warning.

When you guts to do something then only tell.......

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...n-oil-exploration-in-south-china-sea-illegal/
Well said @Alpha Fighter. I heard lots of warnings but not even one shot fired till now. But the chinese members here are beating the war drums since long.

@cirr @wanglaokan do you think our ships are made up of paper and they have firecrackers in it?

Guys, and specially mr. @wanglaokan you need to put up some good posts. otherwise just shut up.

Why dont we close this thread mods @Oscar , this has just become a troll fight adda.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom