What's new

What Indians Think about Pakistan..... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

F.O.X

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I cam around this little gem today ..... you can already see the delusions created by Indian media have spread like a plague....

Reactions: EAK
watched a bit..
I would let you a little secret... very few in India has good opinion about Pakistan or Pakistanis.. the aman ki asha is a very small elite group of people.

Not much of a secret though... it is not the hate i am concerned about... it is the delusions your media has force fed your public ....

Pakistani can definitely make much better video than this bull's crap

Hoping to see one soon on this Forum itself :D

Not much of a secret though... it is not the hate i am concerned about... it is the delusions your media has force fed your public ....
Media on both sides are to be blamed. Don't underestimate the effects of your TV programs like @Q etc

:P aray bhai aik aisi qom jis k start plus ki khawateen sotay howay bhi aur chitta ki aag main jaltay howay bhi aik crore ton make up aur hazaraon ton gold pehanay howay hon un ki illusion or delusion kia ho gi

Its an old video. And it may have been posted here before.
and I thought this was a general thread of Indians conveying what they think about Pakistan to our Pakistani brothers.:P :D

On both sides of the border, we think what the founding fathers of our nations wanted us to think, so that India and Pakistan can exist as sovereign nation states :) oh and God save the Queen!

Show's how their parents raise them ... Pathetic

Reactions: Max
watched a bit..
I would let you a little secret... very few in India has good opinion about pakistan or pakistanis.. the aman ki asha is a very small elite group of people.
I would like to add more into this. Yes very few have good opinion of Pakistan. More have negative view of Pakistan. Most of Indians don't have time and resources to think about Pakistan unlike few of us who still manage to get some time to interact with our neighbours. Honestly my opinion only.

I cam around this little gem today ..... you can already see the delusions created by Indian media have spread like a plague....

Very funny sirji .So you are saying entire Indians are following every shit in our shitty media .?
Come on ,you know .
Fact is neither we hates Pakistanis nor we love .
And majority of Indians dont have any time to think about it .

Pakistan is nation .And every Pakistanis should be proud about their nation .Why should they think about others opinion ?

Can't be any happier to see how India has successfully radicalized its youth. This generation will prove to be the one which kills India, like Pakistan never could.

:P aray bhai aik aisi qom jis k start plus ki khawateen sotay howay bhi aur chitta ki aag main jaltay howay bhi aik crore ton make up aur hazaraon ton gold pehanay howay hon un ki illusion or delusion kia ho gi
Still better than polythene bag/burka clad modern Pakistani "khawaa-teen/char" throughout their life, they born in barkha and dye in barkha.

Little advice to you khawaa-teen ji "don't destroy your life watching pathetic serials. They will make you dumber"

Last edited:
Still better than polythene bag/burka clad modern Pakistani "khawaa-teen/char" throughout their life

Little advice to you khawaa-teen ji "don't destroy your life watching pathetic serials. They will make you dumber"

Bwahahahahahaha at least we are real. Not like your makeup laden ladies of your dramas. Seriously You Indians have an inferiority complex which is visible in your dramas where you still try to portray as if every Indian family lives in raja mahraja palaces and as if their women even if sleeping or even if shown dead have tons of gold on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom