What's new

what India gave to the world!!!!!!

You could do better than that.

Prevalence in epidemiology is the proportion of a population found to have a condition . It is arrived at by comparing the number of people found to have the condition with the total number of people studied, and is usually expressed as a fraction, as a percentage or as the number of cases per 10,000 or 100,000 people

View attachment 279031

We are not in the read zone.

Do you even understand what that means ?
[/QUOTE]

If everything was taken in simple words then simply speaking Osama Bin laden was residing in Pakistan. Now does that mean Osama was sheltered by Pakistan ? The answer is No. thus its vey important to not go by everything as simple as it is stated.

from the same wikipedia that you are referring to:

"While South Africa's large population of HIV-positive people is attributable to its high disease prevalence (17.3%), neither Nigeria (3.7%) nor India (0.3%) are particularly noteworthy in this regard. Rather, their high population of HIV-positive people is an artifact of very large national populations—174 million and 1.25 billion, respectively.[1]"

hope now you stop your rants and stop taking things as simply as it is stated in articles.

2.1m people with 3rd highest individuals having aids are india....u still dont want to accept the fact that india is having 3rd highest individuals with aids..... keep twisting the facts:coffee:

I don't know about other things.
But India has given "MODI - The C***wala (Does he know how to make C***?)".
He asked the world, "Duniya walo, Bharat mein banaao". So that he can claim those things were given to the world by India.
BTW, he also makes something. He makes Selfies.

Sir, the name India refer to either the region of Greater India (the Indian subcontinent) or to the contemporary Republic of India located therein. The name is derived from the name of the Indus, or Sindhu, river and has been in use in Greek since Herodotus(4th century BC). The term appeared in Old English as early the 9th century and reemerged in Modern English in the 17th century. I hope that answered your doubts

Of course the word Hindu in reference to Sindhu existed but as you said, it was a geographical reference, not a religious or national one. You can tell that the OP while using India is clearly referring to the modern state of India and not in the context of the old term 'Sindhu'. It's absurd to hear talk of ancient India when the Indus mainly runs through modern day Pakistan.

Indians need to stop hogging all the credit for the history in this region. it shows ignorance and insecurity. I mean how can you lay claim on the Takshila university? It's outrageous.

This statement shows your ignorance

Enlighten me.

Unfortunately British Colonialism terms are still being used. Remember both India and Pakistan were not ruled for more than 150 years, yet as we speak, rather than appreciating and teaching the life that happened before those years, we are told it was always a so called 'sub-continent'. Even the word 'Indian' was really made up so it would be easier for Brits to rule. I'm not sure much about Indian history, but what I know and heard is that provinces of Pakistan today were not intended to be part of any country but as regions sharing Persian influences. The Punjabi and Sindhi languages which have now been diluted to Urduism once had very rich and cultural ties with Persian. Of course Islam did play a role, however we must not also forget that it was perhaps the most appealing in terms of spreading culture.

Indians need to stop hogging all the credit for the history in this region. it shows ignorance and insecurity. I mean how can you lay claim on the Takshila university? It's outrageous.

Just as Pakistanis are proud of Taj Mahal and Red Fort and Humayun's Tomb and
Deoband University and The Barelvi school of Jurisprudence
ALL these are Located in INDIA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What religion did the students and teachers of TAXILA follow

Now read this
Do you find any Islamic influence in Taxila

Taxila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hence Taxila belongs to Indian CIVILISATION

Civilisation is different from Nation States

Just as Pakistanis are proud of Taj Mahal and Red Fort and Humayun's Tomb and
Deoband University and The Barelvi school of Jurisprudence
ALL these are Located in INDIA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What religion did the students and teachers of TAXILA follow

Now read this
Do you find any Islamic influence in Taxila

Taxila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hence Taxila belongs to Indian CIVILISATION

Civilisation is different from Nation States

Has India and Indians forfeited their claim on the Taj Mahal because it was made by a Muslim? Last I checked, it was your most advertised tourist attraction.

wasnt Taxila located in independent state of Ghandhara then it became vessel state of Persian empire ??? later a strapy of Persian empire??

Has India and Indians forfeited their claim on the Taj Mahal because it was made by a Muslim? Last I checked, it was your most advertised tourist attraction.

NOT at all ; But if a Pakistani say that He is PROUD Of the TAJ MAHAL and other Mughal Historical Sites
we WELCOME HIM Most Happily

It belongs to South Asia

NOT at all ; But if a Pakistani say that He is PROUD Of the TAJ MAHAL and other Mughal Historical Sites

It belongs to South Asia

Well the Architect of Taj Mahal was from Lahore but I hate when both Pakistanis and Indians take pride in Mughals. Literally they killed hundreds of thousands, if not, more people. People like Abdullah Bhatti of Punjab was a warrior, sadly ignored in history textbooks, who stood up and fought against them. Though the Mughals were Muslims, they were evil. They burned down Lahore, looted gold and other natural resources and took our women.

Well the Architect of Taj Mahal was from Lahore but I hate when both Pakistanis and Indians take pride in Mughals. Literally they killed hundreds of thousands, if not, more people. People like Abdullah Bhatti of Punjab were warriors sadly ignored in history textbooks who stood up and fought against them. Though the Mughals were Muslims, they were evil. They looted gold and other natural resources and took our women.

Human History is a CATALOGUE of Atrocities on one another

Entire WORLD has seen Atrocities of one form or another

It belongs to South Asia

That's more like it. Either what's in modern day India is Indian and what's in Pakistan is Pakistani or we share the heritage and history. You can't be a hypocrite and say that 'what's in India is India's alone but what's in Pakistan is shared'.

Next time you're boasting about the ancientness of our region to your friends, use Indo-Pak subcontinent.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom