What's new

what India gave to the world!!!!!!

FYI Our BPO sector contribute only 1 % of our GDP.

We have an industry sector,one you can only envy.Even our automotive sector earns more than 75 billion.Now cry some more

Made in India | Page 43
Dude, Don't worry or don't bother to respond with facts and figures man.. Chill.. because he will anyway find a reason in your post to troll back again logically or illogically.. Instead whenever he bashes India or Indians, try to respond it by bashing similarly..

FYI Our BPO sector contribute only 1 % of our GDP.

We have an industry sector,one you can only envy.Even our automotive sector earns more than 75 billion.Now cry some more

Made in India | Page 43
Read the small writing.....and it's not a Pakistani saying.....now cry me a river then build a bridge and get over it.

63137701.jpg

For FAKE INDIAN PATRIOTS ; who are DELUSIONAL

quote-Conan-OBrien-when-all-else-fails-theres-always-delusion-135570_1.png

A Pakistani can never be an INDIAN PATRIOT

I wouldn't deny that.

Typical BS

Did India as we know today exist before 1947? In fact today's Indian geographical borders didn't come to be until lndia was done annexing states like Sikkim and Goa. Before that, there was no India, it was different empires, civilizations and princely states which existed in the current area of the Indo-Pak subcontinent.

Any belief counter to this fact is an indication of lack of intellect.

“India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without
ever having to send a single soldier across her border”

Source: what India gave to the world!!!!!!

This is really a perverted claim, even if Buddism may be claimed by hindus. Indians fvcking don't know Chinese culture at all. Shame on India!!!

Btw "Indian Culture" is defined as a broken culture the same as Babylon and Egyt.
Sir, calm down it said culturally and not building islands or killing people in the name of religion. Second of all i hope you still respect Bodhidharma, and where he came from, and thirdly Babylon and Egypt were one of the greatest civilizations of their time, nothing is permanent except change.

Did India as we know today exist before 1947? In fact today's Indian geographical borders didn't come to be until lndia was done annexing states like Sikkim and Goa. Before that, there was no India, it was different empires, civilizations and princely states which existed in the current area of the Indo-Pak subcontinent.

Any belief counter to this fact is an indication of lack of intellect.
Sir, the name India refer to either the region of Greater India (the Indian subcontinent) or to the contemporary Republic of India located therein. The name is derived from the name of the Indus, or Sindhu, river and has been in use in Greek since Herodotus(4th century BC). The term appeared in Old English as early the 9th century and reemerged in Modern English in the 17th century. I hope that answered your doubts

Sir, calm down it said culturally and not building islands or killing people in the name of religion. Second of all i hope you still respect Bodhidharma, and where he came from, and thirdly Babylon and Egypt were one of the greatest civilizations of their time, nothing is permanent except change.
as shayar iqbal once said

:GREEC ROMANA MISR SAB MITT GAYEE JAHAN SE
KUCH BAAT HAI JO HASTEE MITHEE NAHEE HAMAREE
SADION RAHA HAI DUSHMAN DAOR E JAHAN HAMARA

HINDI HAIN HUM WATAN HAI HINDUSTAN HAMARA

Corrections:

- Its not 'Takshila' but Taxila which is in modern day Pakistan and was once part of Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus the Great.

- Sanskrit was developed by Kashmiris.

- Again Sindh is in modern day Pakistan.

- Indians don't have anything to do with Harappa or its culture. Indus Valley Civilization was born in what is today Pakistan and yes since you guys mentioned Rawalpindi, this is our 4th largest city.

- Early uses of Trigonometry goes back to Greek Mathematician Hipparchus followed by Arab / Persian Mathmeticians Al Battani and Al Biruni. Algebra on the other hand was invented by Abu Jaafar Mohammad Ibn Mousa Al Khwarizmi.

Last edited:
Corrections:

- Its not 'Takshila' but Taxila which is in modern day Pakistan and was once part of Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus the Great.

- Sanskrit was developed by Kashmiris.

- Sindh again is in modern day Pakistan.

- Indians don't have anything to do with Harappa or its culture. Indus Valley Civilization was born in what is today Pakistan and yes since you guys mentioned Rawalpindi, this is our 4th largest city.

- Early uses of Trigonometry goes back to Greek Mathematician Hipparchus followed by Arab / Persian Mathmeticians Al Battani and Al Biruni. Algebra on the other hand was invented by Abu Jaafar Mohammad Ibn Mousa Al Khwarizmi.

That is YOUR view ; just to somehow LATCH on to Historical facts

Everything that was DEVELOPED before Bin Qasim sets his foot in SINDH
was HINDU and BUDDHIST and THUS INDIAN by SUCCESSION

That is YOUR view ; just to somehow LATCH on to Historical facts

Everything that was DEVELOPED before Bin Qasim sets his foot in SINDH
was HINDU and BUDDHIST and THUS INDIAN by SUCCESSION

Most Pakistanis were either Hindus or Buddhists. Hinduism is a very diverse religion. As a person coming from Kashmiri background, I can tell you my ancestors were Pandits, the highest Hindu caste which never looked at people below them and it was they who were scholars and excelled in many fields.

I would like to add further that Kashmiri culture is very much similar to Persians. From language to arts, to food, to mysticism.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom