What's new

What If There's India-Pakistan Nuclear War?

What is this illogical hate Pakistan has for India. I mean you guys wanted your separate country, you got it, now move on. And stop attacking and provoking us in Indian administered Kashmir, otherwise be ready to face heavy retaliation

What is this illogical hate India has for Pakistan? I mean, you guys have no reason to fight with us, yet you demand we are branded a terrorist state, isolated, starved of our water, divided like the Balkans, and then nuked out of existence. Stop attacking us in Azad Kashmir and oppressing Muslims in India, otherwise be ready to face retaliation.

Capability to launch nuclear weapons via Air, Sea and Land systems.
You are mistaken then,That litelly comes in First and Second Strike capabilities. Better get Facts checked..
First Strike Capability as your first Strike by any means Land, Sea , Air.
Second Strike Capability : if you get nukes and utilize your out of reach/safe/away Nuclear weapons & their delivery system by any Land, Sea, Air launchers.

If you Google Third Strike you will not find anything of Reliable value.

I never said Pakistan is weak but considering India weak is a Big Mistake.

Good Day, I am conversing with @dsr478 and he is much more logical to talk than you.

1)if Pakistan had to first it will nuke 700000 soldiers in Kashmir and then big cities and cities with ports or near ports ( in my psychopathic opinion)
2 )India also will hit all the major cities of Pakistan, with or without military installations
3) The thing to be afraid of is nuclear fallout, surely the bomb is gonna waste everything in it's area of explosion but the mushroom cloud is the real angel of death .
4) since we haven't witnessed a full scale nuclear war , we can only imagine that any country will be able to recover,surely no third world country is gonna recover
5) One thing that fascinates me is the EMP pulse generated by the bomb . If it hits something crucial for ordering hits .it may very well be a one sided war ....(not very confident about emp claim)

How can you believe that nonsense?
Why not? Para is Good Force. (Not undermining Pakistani Capabilities in anyway)

Literally everyone within India has made drastically different claims as to what happened,
A lot of that is just hype, we all know information made public by Army, Rest is just pure BS.

even some members of your government think nothing happened.
See our Pappu Rahul Gandhi, his tone changed twice in last week. They just play political games, most want Modi out so they can do more scandals in coalition Governments.

Do you honestly believe a major strike could be carried out covertly along the 2nd most guarded border in the world?
With proper planning YES
Even people manage to get pass Korean demilitarized Zone having Automated Sentries.

Side Note: I don't want Pakistani or Indian soldiers Die in any war/Shooting but against Kashmiri terrorists who attack camps i fully approve it. (You can have different view of them )

Why not? Para is Good Force. (Not undermining Pakistani Capabilities in anyway)

With proper planning YES
Even people manage to get pass Korean demilitarized Zone having Automated Sentries.

Para are well trained, no doubt and their actions in 1971 are impressive, but this kind of attack isn't possible, you cannot launch a covert operation for several hours against major targets inside a country with the worlds 6th largest army unless you are cooperating with them.

The few who get passed the Korean DMZ have never done something this big without being completely annihilated, it's just not possible. Same principle applies for the LOC.

The only thing that happened was India did some firing, and some troops crossed the LOC. Whether or not they were intentionally testing the waters for a future attack, or it was just an accident will likely never be known, but what we do know is that one of them is now in Pakistani custody, and the rest legged it back to the other side or were killed (I doubt they all made it back in one piece). India is only making up the surgical strike to cool down the more viscous people within the country who are crying for the elimination of Pakistan.

Another thing to take note is Pakistan would have done more than just some firing and shelling in response, Pakistan would have definitely done something similar or worse, like the whole Kargil incident in 1999.

What is this illogical hate India has for Pakistan? I mean, you guys have no reason to fight with us, yet you demand we are branded a terrorist state, isolated, starved of our water, divided like the Balkans, and then nuked out of existence. Stop attacking us in Azad Kashmir and oppressing Muslims in India, otherwise be ready to face retaliation.
Pakistan has been sponsoring terrorism in India since its inception to destabilise us. First in Kashmir when Pakistan army and ISI used to train insurgents to carry out cross border raids into Indian administered Kashmir and attack army and civilian areas. It started out as early as the 1960s. So it was Pakistan who wanted to fight with us and provoked us into getting involved in 65 war. Pakistan's support to Kashmir insurgents still continues, many of whom are members of banned Islamic terror outfits.

It didn't end at that. There was large scale communal violence in the 90s since the Mumbai riots. Pakistan took advantage of this and ISI funded radical Islamic movements such as SIMI, IM as others in India which carried out deadly terror attacks on Indian soil throughout the 90s and early 2000s. Thousands of innocent civilians lost their lives to such senseless acts of violence, irrespective of religion. The 9/11 attackers all came from Pakistan and received their arms and training from there. Even their handler was based in Pakistan. It says a lot about your country's intentions.

And as far as I know, it was Pakistan-funded and trained insurgents from Azad Kashmir who attacked the Indian Army camp at Uri without any provocation. Many of our soldiers got martyred in the attack. So we retaliated with surgical strikes on terror camps across the LOC. I don't see anything wrong with that. All Pakistan wants is to destabilize Indian administered Kashmir and instigate violence among the locals there. Why can't Pakistan just accept the fact that Indian administered Kashmir is already an integral part of India. It will remain like that in the future. Our soldiers are there to protect it.

And no one's stealing your water. Verbal rhetorics, especially in politics, are seldom put to action

Btw, who told you Muslims are oppressed in India. They have got same economic, social and academic opportunities as other Indians. No one's discriminated on the basis of religion. India is a secular country. A few isolated incidents of attacks on Muslims doesn't give you the right to label all of us Indians as Muslim-oppressors. Just because a random terrorist belongs to a particular community, I won't label the whole community as terrorists.

We know you people hate India just because it is a Hindu-majority country. You can say it

Pakistan has been sponsoring terrorism in India since its inception to destabilise us. First in Kashmir when Pakistan army and ISI used to train insurgents to carry out cross border raids into Indian administered Kashmir and attack army and civilian areas. It started out as early as the 1960s. So it was Pakistan who wanted to fight with us and provoked us into getting involved in 65 war. Pakistan's support to Kashmir insurgents still continues, many of whom are members of banned Islamic terror outfits.

It didn't end at that. There was large scale communal violence in the 90s since the Mumbai riots. Pakistan took advantage of this and ISI funded radical Islamic movements such as SIMI, IM as others in India which carried out deadly terror attacks on Indian soil throughout the 90s and early 2000s. Thousands of innocent civilians lost their lives to such senseless acts of violence, irrespective of religion. The 9/11 attackers all came from Pakistan and received their arms and training from there. Even their handler was based in Pakistan. It says a lot about your country's intentions.

And as far as I know, it was Pakistan-funded and trained insurgents from Azad Kashmir who attacked the Indian Army camp at Uri without any provocation. Many of our soldiers got martyred in the attack. So we retaliated with surgical strikes on terror camps across the LOC. I don't see anything wrong with that. All Pakistan wants is to destabilize Indian administered Kashmir and instigate violence among the locals there. Why can't Pakistan just accept the fact that Indian administered Kashmir is already an integral part of India. It will remain like that in the future. Our soldiers are there to protect it.

And what's with "starving of water". No one's stealing your water. Verbal rhetorics, especially in politics, are seldom put to action

Btw, who told you Muslims are oppressed in India. They have got same economic, social and academic opportuniteies as other Indians. No one's discriminated on the basis of religion. India is a secular country. A few isolated incidents of attacks on Muslims doesn't give you the right to label all of us Indians as Muslim-oppressors. Just because a random terrorist belongs to a particular community, I won't label the whole community as terrorists.

We know you people hate India just because it is a Hindu-majority country. Otherwise your hate for us is just irrational.

The reason why we are involved in Kashmir is because it rightfully belongs to us, it's a Muslim majority state and they wanted to join Pakistan, but the leader of Kashmir chose India instead. So naturally, we fought to make sure we got at least something. Also, India continues to oppress Muslims not just in Kashmir, but throughout India. We won't let that sit by, don't expect us to. This is why we support militants in India.

Um what was that about 9/11? None of the attackers came from Pakistan, nor did they have any links to Pakistan, don't speak about something you don't know about.

Those surgical strikes never happened, everyone within India has made different claims as to what happened, and many within India believe nothing happened too. There were no surgical strikes, it's just not possible to attack any major targets covertly along the LOC.

I said you want to starve us of our water, it hasn't happened and it won't because we will bite back hard, but your country has brought it up. Shows your intentions loud and clear.

Funny you mention generalising, as you just said some Pakistanis doing militant attacks speaks a lot about Pakistan itself. Also, there are more than just a few incidents and you elected a man responsible for one of the worst acts of brutality against Muslims in India. Not to mention you deny he did anything, it's laughable that you call yourselves secular. Especially when you still kill people for eating cows.

We don't hate India, we just don't appreciate neighbours who want to wipe us off the face of the earth.

Inside a country with the worlds 6th largest army unless you are cooperating with them.
I don't think entire Pakistani Army is situated around a Camp. It spread out in entire country meaning thinned, some are fighting against terrorists in Western parts. So, Largest (What even number) concept do not apply here.

I do not doubt Pak Army's competitiveness (as i said in previous post) but anyone can be taken off guard some time. (See our Army in recent terrorist attacks, 3rd largest, $50 billion + budget) Like in Osama case

you cannot launch a covert operation for several hours
I told you with planning you can but there really is no way fighting lasted several hours, i think it would be like a ambush.

Do you actually believe Pakistani Army will deploy its soldier to protect terrorists ?
Hell, No So reinforcement may take time to come.
Probably they (terrorists) were under ISI protection or their own guards, So Pak Army wasn't involved at all.

The only thing that happened was India did some firing, and some troops crossed the LOC. Whether or not they were intentionally testing the waters for a future attack, or it was just an accident will likely never be known, but what we do know is that one of them is now in Pakistani custody, and the rest legged it back to the other side or were killed (I doubt they all made it back in one piece). India is only making up the surgical strike to cool down the more viscous people within the country who are crying for the elimination of Pakistan.
Let's for instance suppose this happened and Para killed some terrorists in some remote location. (No Pak Army role there) then
Do you really think Pak Army will accept any breach that may demoralize their soldiers or Cause Safety doubt in General Public . Answer is No

Another thing to take note is Pakistan would have done more than just some firing and shelling in response, Pakistan would have definitely done something similar or worse, like the whole Kargil incident in 1999.
Kargil was a bad Adventure if you analyze it properly both sides bled for Nothing & Trust further deteriorated. Actually India don't vacate posts now even in Winter so same is not possible again.

The reason why we are involved in Kashmir is because it rightfully belongs to us, it's a Muslim majority state and they wanted to join Pakistan, but the leader of Kashmir chose India instead. So naturally, we fought to make sure we got at least something. Also, India continues to oppress Muslims not just in Kashmir, but throughout India. We won't let that sit by, don't expect us to. This is why we support militants in India.

Um what was that about 9/11? None of the attackers came from Pakistan, nor did they have any links to Pakistan, don't speak about something you don't know about.

Those surgical strikes never happened, everyone within India has made different claims as to what happened, and many within India believe nothing happened too. There were no surgical strikes, it's just not possible to attack any major targets covertly along the LOC.

I said you want to starve us of our water, it hasn't happened and it won't because we will bite back hard, but your country has brought it up. Shows your intentions loud and clear.

Funny you mention generalising, as you just said some Pakistanis doing militant attacks speaks a lot about Pakistan itself. Also, there are more than just a few incidents and you elected a man responsible for one of the worst acts of brutality against Muslims in India. Not to mention you deny he did anything, it's laughable that you call yourselves secular. Especially when you still kill people for eating cows.

We don't hate India, we just don't appreciate neighbours who want to wipe us off the face of the earth.
The princely state of J&K didn't consist of only Kashmir, but also Hindu majority Jammu and Buddhist majority Ladakh. Pro-India sentiments were very strong there. FYI, the ruler of J&K didn't sign the instrument of accession until Pakistan invaded the state with the help of Pashtun tribesmen from Northern Pakistan adjoining Kashmir. He was forced to seek military help from India. India got provisionary accession instrument as bargain for military support to J&K ruler. Pakistan had by then got Gilgit-Baltistan and a narrow strip of land you know as Azad Kashmir.

After months of hostility, ceasefire was reached and a line-of-control was established. After bilateral talks failed to resolve the dispute, UN got involved and finally it was decided that a plebiscite would be held in J&K. But Pakistan failed to fulfill the first condition, which was removal of its troops and non-Kashmiris from Azad Kashmir. So the plebiscite never occured, which would probably have resulted in Kashmir going to Pakistan and Jammu and Ladakh going to India. Pakistan squandered the opportunity, so why this hue and cry over it now. On top of that the constant support of Pakistan to Islamic terror outfits and millitants in Indian administered Kashmir made the situation untenable. You were constantly provoking us, and we paid you back in kind each time.

And no, Indian Muslims aren't oppressed at all. They are proud Indian citizens just like any other Indian. They are our responsibility and we will work for their progress and upliftment. You Pakistanis concentrate on your own population and don't meddle in our affairs. Indian Muslims reject two-nation theory and don't believe in communalism like you people.

Like I said, you people wanted your separate country for your community, you got it now please move on. Stop funding terrorism and militancy in our country and destabilizing us. We don't want to have anything to do with you guys.
:rofl::rofl: Joke of the century lmao

Why does Pakistan behave as a thekedar of Islam and all Muslims?

You keep on interfering in Kashmir. You dont recognise Israel which is 1000's of KM away from you just because they have some dispute with Palestinians even when their immediate neighbours have diplomatic relations with them. there is a Burqa ban in some European Country and Pakistanis are the most aggrieved. Someone makes a 14 minute film supposedly insulting the prophet - A film which is not even released in Pakistan and there are riots all across the country in which 100's lose there life

One the contrary, I'll be more forthcoming and honest. Not only does Pakistan have Fusion Bombs, Thermonuclear weapons and H-bombs, Pakistan already possess 2nd and possibly 3rd strike capabilities. These are facts that no one can do anything about. It is the precise reason why india was powerless and unable to attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008.

What you are spouting in your post above is the same regular indian lies and bollywood fantasies which used the same reasoning pre-May 1998 that said it is impossible for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. Just as those indian fantasies were wrong then so they will be now.

The ABM system you talk of is ineffective against advanced ballistic missiles (which Pakistan has in abundance) and huge salvos of scud type missles. The Israeli Iran Dome ABM system which India has based it's ABM system on is only proven against 1940s Soviet era Katushya missles and Hamas DIY homemade rockets. Nothing else.

Tell me which ABM is a proven one. How do you know your missile is advanced one? Don't tell me that what ever Pakistan develops is the best one in this world.

Your thermonoclear or whatever noclear plans you have will work only if you reach the surface of our country. They will be shot down while on atmosphere itself. We are infact investing heavily on more SAMs with that we will shot down your missiles in your airspace itself.

You have not answered: What kind of defence do you have against our strike?

Once you go nuclear it's no turning back. Both sides will be, in short, decimated. ABMs are unproven tech. and honestly quite a waste of money. All Ballistic missiles are designed to evade these kinds of defences. ABMs are unproven and the missiles are designed to evade them equals a disaster and false sense of security for the ones in possession of it.

Tell me which ABM is a proven one. How do you know your missile is advanced one? Don't tell me that what ever Pakistan develops is the best one in this world.

Your thermonoclear or whatever noclear plans you have will work only if you reach the surface of our country. They will be shot down while on atmosphere itself. We are infact investing heavily on more SAMs with that we will shot down your missiles in your airspace itself.

You have not answered: What kind of defence do you have against our strike?

All the above is mere conjecture and indian propaganda. Pakistan is actually militarily much more advanced than what is shown in the public arena. That's why indians confidently said pre-May 1998 that it was impossible for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. Just as then so is now. Take a hint: it is an accepted fact that in a very few years from now, Chinese military technology will be at the same level as that of Russia & America. In a lot of cases it already is. Now, China has already invested $50 billion in Pakistan via CPEC. With many more billions set to be invested in the coming years/decades. It was thanks to China that Pakistan became a nuclear weapons state, that too when China was not a superpower. Now China is a superpower. China wants to protect it's investment & strategic intetests in Pakistan. For that reason Pakistan already has access to top of the line Chinese weapons systems which can more than adequately protect us from india and in fact give Pakistan an offensive capability. That's why indian military high command did not attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008. The semantics of Pakistan's advanced weapons systems will be revealed as & when required. Just as it was in May 1998.

Back
Top Bottom