What's new

What If There's India-Pakistan Nuclear War?

Simple, Pakistan will wipe india of the face of the planet as we have had the ability to produce Fusion Bombs, H-bombs and thermonuclear weapons since at least the start of 2011:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

indian military high command know this fact very well which is why they were powerless to attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008.
Let me tell you another simple fact. Your delivery systems are very week. The noclear weapons you have is not sufficient to wipe off India assuming a 100% strike rate.

With our missile shield we can knock down at least 90% of them. Your noclear weapons can cause only minimal destruction. You know how we will respond next, what protection do you have?

Remove the hate and think clearly and answer my above assumptions.

Let me tell you another simple fact. Your delivery systems are very week. The noclear weapons you have is not sufficient to wipe off India assuming a 100% strike rate.

With our missile shield we can knock down at least 90% of them. Your noclear weapons can cause only minimal destruction. You know how we will respond next, what protection do you have?

Remove the hate and think clearly and answer my above assumptions.

One the contrary, I'll be more forthcoming and honest. Not only does Pakistan have Fusion Bombs, Thermonuclear weapons and H-bombs, Pakistan already possess 2nd and possibly 3rd strike capabilities. These are facts that no one can do anything about. It is the precise reason why india was powerless and unable to attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008.

What you are spouting in your post above is the same regular indian lies and bollywood fantasies which used the same reasoning pre-May 1998 that said it is impossible for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. Just as those indian fantasies were wrong then so they will be now.

The ABM system you talk of is ineffective against advanced ballistic missiles (which Pakistan has in abundance) and huge salvos of scud type missles. The Israeli Iran Dome ABM system which India has based it's ABM system on is only proven against 1940s Soviet era Katushya missles and Hamas DIY homemade rockets. Nothing else.

Last edited:
There will be no Hindu name of nation and country in the world if Pakistan first strike.
Ever heard of Nuclear Triad even if pakistan Strikes first there will come retaliation.

Luckily there will be no Nuclear War as many people in both counties use their brain well.

Ever heard of Nuclear Triad even if pakistan Strikes first there will come retaliation.

Luckily there will be no Nuclear War as many people in both counties use their brain well.

Pakistan already has 2nd and possibly 3rd strike capabilities. It's not been "officially" announced though. It's only indian bollywood propaganda that says otherwise. The same indian propaganda which said Pre-May 1998 that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. That it was impossible for us to do so. We all know what happened to that indian fantasy and dribble. Just as then so is now.

Pakistan already has 2nd and possibly 3rd strike capabilities. It's not been "officially" announced though. It's only indian bollywood propaganda that says otherwise. The same indian propaganda which said Pre-May 1998 that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. That it was impossible for us to do so. We all know what happened to that indian fantasy and dribble. Just as then so is now.
I never said anything related to Pakistan but India do possess Second Strike Capability so the other guy i was replying to his full Nuclear strike to Neutralize entire India is Invalid.Even if Pakistan have best in World Defence equipment it will not negate Indian Second Strike Threat but as i said before No war is going to happen. :enjoy:

Most of Pakistani here boast about Nukes but India too have nukes that is what i said but most (Not all) Pakistanis members here reply to me being Indian (So bashing of whatever i wrote no matter wrong or right) instead of understanding my post and giving logical answer. See this guy here he came to personal insults to after i asked him to relate thread topic to whatever he wrote.(More than 20 people Thumb up him and he can't explain his post :lol: ). No Offence intended to you also (if you find in post) just telling my viewpoint.

What is Third Strike Capability?
(Sorry new Term to me, If 4th or 5th Strike Capability is also there please provide a link i will be thankful)

Simple. There will be no Pakistan left and major damage to India but it will survive.

No, neither country would survive. They would both be severely damaged and the remaining people would fight a civil war and the region would be separated into even more countries that are even less developed.

Stupid thinking. At least when you are dealing with atomic physics and radiation, try and think outside religion. But no. :tsk:

Hindus are there everywhere now. Impossible to eliminate it by targeting a single country.

I haven't met a single practising Hindu in my life. I have met people who are proud of their Hindu heritage, but that's it. They don't believe in it, but they are proud of it. I do think a nuclear war between India and Pakistan would kill off a few religions.

many people in both counties use their brain well.

I wish I could believe that, but after the "surgical strikes" and those old videos going around in Pakistan, I have lost all hope.

I wish I could believe that, but after the "surgical strikes" and those old videos going around in Pakistan, I have lost all hope.
Don't worry , Chances of War are slim (Can't argue if someone goes MAD) & Don't lose hope. :angel:

In these strikes or terrorist attacks mostly combatants are dying but in any war majority of casualties are Civilian so i don't see anyone currently bold to risk that or really don't want to happen. Middle East is major example of War results.

Video etc are all propaganda from both sides & most people from both side will believe what they want to believe not what is true or in videos.

Don't worry , Chances of War are slim (Can't argue if someone goes MAD) & Don't lose hope. :angel:

In these strikes or terrorist attacks mostly combatants are dying but in any war majority of casualties are Civilian so i don't see anyone currently bold to risk that or really don't want to happen. Middle East is major example of War results.

Video etc are all propaganda from both sides & most people from both side will believe what they want to believe not what is true or in videos.

I meant that I think both sides lack intelligence, since Pakistanis are passing around old clips and Indians are believing in mythical surgical strikes.

I never said anything related to Pakistan but India do possess Second Strike Capability so the other guy i was replying to his full Nuclear strike to Neutralize entire India is Invalid.Even if Pakistan have best in World Defence equipment it will not negate Indian Second Strike Threat but as i said before No war is going to happen. :enjoy:

Most of Pakistani here boast about Nukes but India too have nukes that is what i said but most (Not all) Pakistanis members here reply to me being Indian (So bashing of whatever i wrote no matter wrong or right) instead of understanding my post and giving logical answer. See this guy here he came to personal insults to after i asked him to relate thread topic to whatever he wrote.(More than 20 people Thumb up him and he can't explain his post :lol: ). No Offence intended to you also (if you find in post) just telling my viewpoint.

What is Third Strike Capability?
(Sorry new Term to me, If 4th or 5th Strike Capability is also there please provide a link i will be thankful)

What is the 3rd strike capability of Pakistan? It's there and will be revealed when required to do so. Just like it was pre- May 1998 when the whole of india scoffed & ridiculed the idea of Pakistan being a nuclear weapons state.

I meant that I think both sides lack intelligence
It is not lack of intelligence it's just our ego nobody wants to be seen weak so all propaganda.

Indians are believing in mythical surgical strikes.
I am one of them :P but i am against Government releasing any footage or proof (It is like we doubt ourselves).
Even Government shouldn't accept they done anything like that it may be harmful Indian image and if kept secret it would serve all purposes the terrorist will get the message & our Good image will be preserved.

See link here our media is almost went crazy now covering this story from all aspect. I wonder why we missed live stream of operation. :undecided:

Side Note: See this guy below I didn't wrote anything to bash Pakistan (Check this thread), this guy mentioned Third Strike (No reliable answer when Googled), so i asked him now he telling me pakistan will do this, Indian didn't believed pakistan being Nuclear power etc etc. What should i make of it? No logic
Now your observation applies here (Sadly), these type off people must always be away from power if Indo-Pak is to exist.

What is the 3rd strike capability of Pakistan? It's there and will be revealed when required to do so. Just like it was pre- May 1998 when the whole of india scoffed & ridiculed the idea of Pakistan being a nuclear weapons state.
No no, you misunderstood me. Not pakistan but of any country. I don't know anything about third strike capability.

What is Third Strike Capability of any Country (US/Russia/China take anyone for example)?

Last edited:
What is this illogical hate Pakistan has for India. I mean you guys wanted your separate country, you got it, now move on. And stop attacking and provoking us in Indian administered Kashmir, otherwise be ready to face heavy retaliation

I am one of them :P

How can you believe that nonsense? Literally everyone within India has made drastically different claims as to what happened, and even some members of your government think nothing happened. Do you honestly believe a major strike could be carried out covertly along the 2nd most guarded border in the world?

It is not lack of intelligence it's just our ego nobody wants to be seen weak so all propaganda.

I am one of them :P but i am against Government releasing any footage or proof (It is like we doubt ourselves).
Even Government shouldn't accept they done anything like that it may be harmful Indian image and if kept secret it would serve all purposes the terrorist will get the message & our Good image will be preserved.

See link here our media is almost went crazy now covering this story from all aspect. I wonder why we missed live stream of operation. :undecided:

Side Note: See this guy below I didn't wrote anything to bash Pakistan (Check this thread), this guy mentioned Third Strike (No reliable answer when Googled), so i asked him now he telling me pakistan will do this, Indian didn't believed pakistan being Nuclear power etc etc. What should i make of it? No logic
Now your observation applies here (Sadly), these type off people must always be away from power is Indo-Pak is to exist.

No no, you misunderstood me. Not pakistan but of any country. I don't know anything about third strike capability.

What is Third Strike Capability of any Country (US/Russia/China take anyone for example)?

Capability to launch nuclear weapons via Air, Sea and Land systems.

Back
Top Bottom