What's new

Indian teacher 'beheads' Dalit man for using flour mill

Secular: Not connected with religious or spiritual matters. (Definition)

If you didn't know the meaning how you managed fit it into context of Your previous message .

OFF Topic>> I wonder people who Thumb Up your message because, it is a India/Modi bashing one or they actually managed to fully understand its meaning.

I'm not getting into a debate with a dumb. How Dalits are treated there who doesn't know about it? And what your leaders say is entirely opposite to it. Dalits are still beaten to death just because of touching the shit of Brahmins.

And I'm not buying your copy paste definition. The people who are so intolerant towards their own religion's people how would they treat the people of another religion... Hunhhh

It's a conspiracy to malign India lol
India is land of equality justice and peace OMG it never happens in India [emoji40]

And they have more energy in boycotting their smart phones and computers instead of bringing in justice to low caste people.

I don't understand this as well.

What is this hyper emotional Indian nation lead by fanatic Modi and jingoistic media trying to achieve by living in some sort of "alternate reality"? :big_boss:

y AFP
Published: October 7, 2016
6SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1195101-dcCoverccaapnhpqotkvupknmquibMedi_-1475837394-220-640x480.jpeg

PHOTO: DECCAN CHRONICLE

An Indian teacher beheaded a Dalit man after an argument over his use of a flour mill, a senior police officer said Friday, the latest in a spate of attacks on members of the country’s lowest caste.

The teacher became angry when he saw 35-year-old Sohan Ram using the flour mill in northern Uttarakhand state and accused him of making it “impure”, the Press Trust of India news agency reported.

Thousands protest attack on low-caste Indians

Even though the concept of untouchability has been outlawed in India some Hindus still believe that contact with a person of low caste will render them impure.

“Sohan Ram was abused for using the flour mill and when he protested he was attacked by a sickle,” police superintendent Sukhbir Singh told AFP.

“We have arrested the accused under various sections of the IPC (Indian Penal Code).”

Dalits, formerly known as “untouchables”, are commonly tasked with menial jobs under India’s deeply entrenched social hierarchy.

Low-caste Indians beaten up over dead cow

They form 16.6 per cent of the national population or roughly 200 million, and continue to face oppression six decades after India banned caste discrimination.

Right groups say the government has failed to keep its pledge to end violence against them.

Last month, an angry mob attacked a pregnant Dalit woman in western Gujarat and in August 14 police officers were suspended after a low-caste man died in custody in north India.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1195101/indian-teacher-beheads-dalit-man-using-flour-mill/

Sad incident. Low caste Dalit can live with dignity by embracing Islam where man is not Judge for his looks, color or tribe.

This caste system is a pagan concepts and it amaze me that this nonesense still exit in 2016. India as a nation need sto abolish this bigotry NOW.

:offpost:

I'm not getting into a debate with a dumb.
This will by last reply in this conversation so you don't have to.

How Dalits are treated there who doesn't know about it?
I know how Dalits are treated but i never said anything about it in entire thread if you care to look.

And what your leaders say is entirely opposite to it.
Dalits are still beaten to death just because of touching the shit of Brahmins.
Leaders will say what gathers them more support and popularity not the truth.
I never denied anything related to Dalits and yes they deserve equal rights by being citizens of India.

And I'm not buying your copy paste definition.
You asked for it yourself & you don't have to buy it. :D

The people who are so intolerant towards their own religion's people how would they treat the people of another religion...
I don't follow their religion (Hinduism) so i above statement does not apply.

For "Treating others religion part" , it represents lack of information on your side, You don't know me but still commenting on my views by perceiving/Generalizing me with other you know.

Side Note: If you just answered my question or simply presented your point of view, it would have been much better but you came to personal insults by calling me "dumb" this actually gives a glimpse of you higher level of intellect. :disagree:

Last edited:
Proud to be an Indian only if you are not a Dalit.
Jai Hind!

Last edited:
Very sad news. Hopefully the law exercises the maximum penalty and turns over a good part of the accused's property to the family of the bereaved. Additionally this is a stain on the teaching profession, one that is expected to enlighten minds not itself live in the dark ages, one thats going to be very hard to get rid of.
Is law exists in India to save the minorities even dalitis my friend after 60 years this stupidity must have been stopped but events tells us that these laws are just serve face saving purpose.

Last edited:
:offpost:
@Chauvinist

Secular means a state without Religion of its own.

But India follows +ve Secularism unlike french who are neutral, so India tend to promote religions.
Because 80+% population is Hindu, so it seem like a Hindu dominate country but in parts if you go somewhere Sikhism, Islam or christianity or buddhism is dominant religion.

My question came when you mixed Religion with Cast, cast even if seem connected to religion it is not, it is actually based on Work like Warriors,Priests were their, so Dalits or their forefather used to do "work considered lower", so it got associated with them. Indian constitution or UPSC/SPSC or PSUs etc don't really differentiate them from rest, they have equal opportunities. So, this should not generalised to all india.

Not all Indian behave them badly, only some uneducated/badly educated (case here) people do but media presents it to defame India (Generalizing). I don't think even Pakistan is free from bad practices but generalizing them to all pakistani will be wrong, so is to all Indians.

I hope you got difference b/w caste and Secularism & why i raised question to their association.:tup:

Yeehhh.. the secular face of Modi's Bharat Mata is unveiled...!!! :tdown::haha:

Nothing to do with Modi...I mean your frustration with Modi is quite understandable...

We the people of India are still have so many social issues that i always feel ashamed about it..This is a social problem that was existing in our society quite long time back...So social problem does not go away with politics...

Back
Top Bottom