What's new

Indian teacher 'beheads' Dalit man for using flour mill

Brahmins have actually been very successful in marginalizing them to a point where poor dalits are no longer even considered as Humans
If you think as a Pakistani its your duty to spread propaganda then i stop arguing here otherwise your ignorance has no cure.

If you think as a Pakistani its your duty to spread propaganda then i stop arguing here otherwise your ignorance has no cure.
I dont need to think As Pakistani. I only need to think as a Human being. My credentials being a Pakistani doesn't negate the reality nor disqualifies me from saying what is considered to be bitter by most of you here

Teacher are supposed to be the Guides of society :(

BRahmins are pests of Indian society

I am not a brahmin. But I know its the other castes politically powerfull ones indulging in attacks. If you dont know something kindly keep shut or req help.

I dont need to think As Pakistani. I only need to think as a Human being. My credentials being a Pakistani doesn't negate the reality nor disqualifies me from saying what is considered to be bitter by most of you here
Let me be clear. If there is discrimination anywhere in India against Dalits, every Indian is responsible for it, not any particular community. Even some Dalit communities within discriminate against other Dalit communities. More than any community, British looted this country, but there is no outrage about it because its now past. We are far far better than your country in this regard. Telling you all this despite knowing your intentions after judging your posts over months.

sub continent is a shit hole
Indians / Pakistanis as bad as each other dont know whos worser

ya but we dont portray pakistan as the land of milk and honey

we are not afraid to call bad apples bad apples ... unlike our esteemed eastern neighbour !

Whatever floats your boat... silly guys first look at your home before you point out others.. I have argued with Indian members on such topic.. I don't come to aide any party.. I have my independent views... and you might not aware .. there are few dalits in this forum..

I am not a brahmin. But I know its the other castes politically powerfull ones indulging in attacks. If you dont know something kindly keep shut or req help.
Oh ypure so not Brahmin. That can be proven by your post

Let me be clear. If there is discrimination anywhere in India against Dalits, every Indian is responsible for it, not any particular community. Even some Dalit communities within discriminate against other Dalit communities. More than any community, British looted this country, but there is no outrage about it because its now past. We are far far better than your country in this regard. Telling you all this despite knowing your intentions after judging your posts over months.
Talk about obsession. British Didn't looted rather it was a cloeection of broken states, and they also provided sub-contienet with railways lines, postsal system, barrages, education system etc etc.

See just like a typical BRahmin. You guy swill never acknowledge the shortcoming let alone doing something about it.

So some getting beheaded is a laughable matter for you ? That's disgusting man

I didn't laugh on the beheading of this man okay? I just laughed on how intolerant are you people..and how much litigation is done by your leaders..

@Aero I don't know... would you enlighten me the definition of secular that circulates in India?

Oh ypure so not Brahmin. That can be proven by your post

Talk about obsession. British Didn't looted rather it was a cloeection of broken states, and they also provided sub-contienet with railways lines, postsal system, barrages, education system etc etc.

See just like a typical BRahmin. You guy swill never acknowledge the shortcoming let alone doing something about it.

Lol. Only idiots will think that all Indians with a computer and living in city are brahmins. Like I said, do not comment on things you have no idea about.

Lol. Only idiots will think that all Indians with a computer and living in city are brahmins. Like I said, do not comment on things you have no idea about.
LOL only will Brahmins will feel the pain when one is being grilled. It is no wonder how conveniently you ignored to condemn the beheading and mentioning it

Yeehhh.. the secular face of Modi's Bharat Mata is unveiled...!!! :tdown::haha:

How do you care? You don't live in a secular country, do you?

Wait for Upper caste Indian posters how they will downplay this and bring equality rhetoric on this thread..

But not as bad as Pakistanis downplaying the eradication of the Hindu and Christian minorities, and daily violence against Hazaras and Qadianis.

@Aero I don't know... would you enlighten me the definition of secular that circulates in India?
Secular: Not connected with religious or spiritual matters. (Definition)

If you didn't know the meaning how you managed fit it into context of Your previous message .

OFF Topic>> I wonder people who Thumb Up your message because, it is a India/Modi bashing one or they actually managed to fully understand its meaning.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom