What's new

Indian teacher 'beheads' Dalit man for using flour mill

A teacher doing this? I wonder what he teached to his wards. For some reason, urban life is best for rooting out caste discrimination. People never care what caste , religion one belong to and hang out and be best buddies with anyone. I remember not knowing my caste till i completed my school... But this is sickening. Hope he rots in jail...

Last edited:
Yeehhh.. the secular face of Modi's Bharat Mata is unveiled...!!! :tdown::haha:

Digged out one criminal case from one lunatic of 1.3 billion and made a thread in a defence forum .
Then they have the audacity to ask us about obsession .
Height of the Pak obsession is unbearable
Pathetic

WTF!!!

Extremist Hindus have gone full barbarians now.

This Hindu version of Taliban and ISIS are equally dangerous and must never be undermined!
Cry me a river

People never care what caste , religion one belong to and hang out and be best buddies with anyone. I remember not knowing my caste till i completed my school...
I thought i was alone, thank god :p:. Its so true mostly in urban areas people never ever care who is who, only money talks.

Yeehhh.. the secular face of Modi's Bharat Mata is unveiled...!!! :tdown::haha:
What Modi have to do with that person, if he committed a crime a punishment will be there.

However, i will wait for better source for correct information.

Do you even understand the meaning of word Secular?
if you do kindly enlighten me how you fit that in this context?

That's horrible for humans but a normal thing India.
Not even Indian members pdf will mourn but some of them will claim it is fake new

May be his family and villagers protest for a few days but then it will be forgotten...Their media is more focussed on Sir G Kal strikes and creating fake videos and evidence and fooling the slum dogs (it is not me who coined the term...perhaps there is a film or novel) deprived the most basic amenities like toilets and hygiene.. but this lowest ebb of humanity gets is war hysteria to feed on, hate of Pakistan to feed on and hate of Muslims to feed on...

And for your info .. there are issues in India just like in every country... and you think Pakistan is free of criminal activities.. then you can blame... else shut up.. don't talk nonsense..

Very sad incident and to be condemned, culprit to be tried and punished. Teachers are also humans and humans are to err.
Rather than mud slinging, we have to work hard to eliminate such behaviour/attitude from our societies.
Further such behaviours also exists all over the world even in the most literate societies and not specific to only India or Pakistan.
Appeal to all on PDF not to use such regrettable incidences to disgrace other societies but to share knowledge, how to prevent such behaviours.

That's very sad
And these people lecture us on human rights in balochistan and look at there beliefs they are inhuman

And for your info .. there are issues in India just like in every country... and you think Pakistan is free of criminal activities.. then you can blame... else shut up.. don't talk nonsense..
ya but we dont portray pakistan as the land of milk and honey

we are not afraid to call bad apples bad apples ... unlike our esteemed eastern neighbour !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom