What's new

What "if" there wasn't any Nuclear Weapons for Pakistan then what ?

Without nuclear weapons Pakistan would be another civil war with foreign interference candidate like Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan. MAD makes you a superpower without being a superpower...

Pakistan would probably not exist as a single entity as we know today, getting Pakistan the means to truly defend itself by ZAB, was at least some sort of redemption owed to us as he was amongst those responsible of the the dismemberment of the dominion in 71, and he 'did well' destroying pakistans industries with his half baked policies, and let's not forget that he gifted this country the 'jiye bhutto' curse, which the people of sindh are still paying a heavy price for today, along with all of Pakistan.

As for the nukes itself let's just hope we have multiple hydrogen nukes at our disposal, with plans to scale-up manifolds, I don't think the kiloton range will cut it anymore. To have a credible deterence against the fasists next door, they should know that Pakistan has the capabilities to cremate Bharat back to the stone age (only then will it truly be MAD). So the question remains was our establishment busy getting on at the workshop these past two decades... or have they been content with the 98 tests? It would be wishful thinking of the former..

Pakistan would probably not exist as a single entity as we know today, getting Pakistan the means to truly defend itself by ZAB, was at least some sort of redemption owed to us as he was amongst those responsible of the the dismemberment of the dominion in 71, and he 'did well' destroying pakistans industries with his half baked policies, and let's not forget that he gifted this country the 'jiye bhutto' curse, which the people of sindh are still paying a heavy price for today, along with all of Pakistan.

As for the nukes itself let's just hope we have multiple hydrogen nukes at our disposal, with plans to scale-up manifolds, I don't think the kiloton range will cut it anymore. To have a credible deterence against the fasists next door, they should know that Pakistan has the capabilities to cremate Bharat back to the stone age (only then will it truly be MAD). So the question remains was our establishment busy getting on at the workshop these past two decades... or have they been content with the 98 tests? It would be wishful thinking of the former..
Thats the reason for making the video in first place.
Is the govt establishment satisfied with 1998 test OR are they actually working on hydrogen level MAD bomb for our foes?
China & Russia have developed the next level of Tzar bombs in inventory.
I personally feel our establishment haven't done enough within the nuclear field ?

Last edited:
If we did not have this nuclear umbrella than most probably we would have ended up like saddam's iraq. No matter how large and well equipped your army is now a days u just cannot survive without them .For example u can take japan and south korea how advanced there armies are but without America's nuclear umbrella they would just bow before the north koreans even though the North still uses WW2 artillery pieces and even ground attack planes. Even under american's umbrella they feel insecure because they think that americans might desert them like they did the French in Vietnam and and Pakistan in 71 . It is the farsightedness of pakistani think tanks and military men that they have first developed the nuclear umbrella under which they can increase and modify its conventional armed forces like the Chinese to thwart any cold start type incursion by India and also to prevent any punitive strike by Ameicans . the only thing that is preventing another Fall of Dhaka like scenario and/or a repeat of Desert Storm is the nuclear weapon

Thats the reason for making the video in first place.
Is the govt establishment satisfied with 1998 test OR are they actually working on hydrogen level MAD bomb for our foes?
China & Russia have developed the next level of Tzar bombs in inventory.
I personally feel our establishment haven't done enough within the nuclear field ?

Well to be honest no one will know for sure if we do have hydrogen capabilities, or how many nukes in general we have accumulated the past decades, that info is obviously been classified for good reason, the only literature availiable concerning anything about our nuclear program is guesswork from outside NGO's, whose partiality no doubt should be questioned. What's funny though is the double standards that the western powers have when it comes to Pakistan whom couldn't even stomach the kiddie ones we tested in the late 90's, even though they themselves have thousand folds more powerful ones at their disposable. I do have to credit the powers that be though to an extent, where we have managed to quadrupple our plutonium reactors from 1996 to 2015, and I believe there is another one currently being built.. my fear is due to the further complication of the escalation ladder i.e. the reckless fantasies of the 'cold start doctrine' our limited resources will be further constrained to smaller strategic weapons i.e. Nasr, which would have to be fielded in huge numbers. Furthermore I also believe due to procurement of various SAM systems by Bharat has given them a false sense of security, hence the none stop warmongering, Ababeel Missile is only part of the answer, it needs to be equiped with 'bigger guns' to so heres hoping our establishment never weavered from that resolve almost 50 years ago.. and continued marching forward (behind the scenes).

If we did not have this nuclear umbrella than most probably we would have ended up like saddam's iraq. No matter how large and well equipped your army is now a days u just cannot survive without them .For example u can take japan and south korea how advanced there armies are but without America's nuclear umbrella they would just bow before the north koreans even though the North still uses WW2 artillery pieces and even ground attack planes. Even under american's umbrella they feel insecure because they think that americans might desert them like they did the French in Vietnam and and Pakistan in 71 . It is the farsightedness of pakistani think tanks and military men that they have first developed the nuclear umbrella under which they can increase and modify its conventional armed forces like the Chinese to thwart any cold start type incursion by India and also to prevent any punitive strike by Ameicans . the only thing that is preventing another Fall of Dhaka like scenario and/or a repeat of Desert Storm is the nuclear weapon
It is exactly true becuase of nuclear ability coalition never invaded Pakistan only rogue drone air strikes at the minimum. Also the fact how U.S. ditched South Vietnam during the Vietnam war shows might of right policy. North & South Koreas are another example of acquiring nukes with upper hand for North Korea. As for all out strike on Pakistan soil imagine what the islamic duniyia is capable if nukes are weaponized in the hands of Egyptians to Saudis to Turkish forces, just saying but first keeping the peace.

Well to be honest no one will know for sure if we do have hydrogen capabilities, or how many nukes in general we have accumulated the past decades, that info is obviously been classified for good reason, the only literature availiable concerning anything about our nuclear program is guesswork from outside NGO's, whose partiality no doubt should be questioned. What's funny though is the double standards that the western powers have when it comes to Pakistan whom couldn't even stomach the kiddie ones we tested in the late 90's, even though they themselves have thousand folds more powerful ones at their disposable. I do have to credit the powers that be though to an extent, where we have managed to quadrupple our plutonium reactors from 1996 to 2015, and I believe there is another one currently being built.. my fear is due to the further complication of the escalation ladder i.e. the reckless fantasies of the 'cold start doctrine' our limited resources will be further constrained to smaller strategic weapons i.e. Nasr, which would have to be fielded in huge numbers. Furthermore I also believe due to procurement of various SAM systems by Bharat has given them a false sense of security, hence the none stop warmongering, Ababeel Missile is only part of the answer, it needs to be equiped with 'bigger guns' to so heres hoping our establishment never weavered from that resolve almost 50 years ago.. and continued marching forward (behind the scenes).
I think it certain to believe that the superpowers have bigger and much deadilier bombs beyond Hydrogen. That said I am very impressed our elders have managed to attain nuclear weapons at a very early stage in modern history to keep everyone I mean everyone "at arms lenght" to minimum. Just made the video to gain motivation for further deterrents to stay above par at any defence strategy to tactics.

Pakistan has interfered with American military success in regions such as Iraq and Afghanistan. The most poignant example being the live capture of Osama bin Laden >If no nukes, America would have invaded you guys. <
that osama story still floating at air with no ground

Back
Top Bottom