What's new

What if the Iranian World United ? Greater Iran

Actually would be the most powerful Islamic country. I am not actually opposed to confederation with Iran or Afghanistan. We are related to Persians and Turks but have intermingled with the Dravidians.

If the British never pushed into Pakistani portion of S asia, this is probably what the borders would be today.

My personal view is the only real way for peace and prosperity in Afghanistan is make a union with Pakistan. Adding Iran would be more difficult but not out of the realm of possibility.

Actually would be the most powerful Islamic country. I am not actually opposed to confederation with Iran or Afghanistan. We are related to Persians and Turks but have intermingled with the Dravidians.

If the British never pushed into Pakistani portion of S asia, this is probably what the borders would be today.

My personal view is the only real way for peace and prosperity in Afghanistan is make a union with Pakistan. Adding Iran would be more difficult but not out of the realm of possibility.

This is why we need to start pushing Farsi/Dari so we can recover lost influence and cultural ties which British robbed us of.

Since its just an imaginary issue, how about a Turko-Iranic Empire similar to the Seljuk Empire.

upload_2019-5-30_11-39-11.png

P.S it might not include all of Pakistan or Iraq and will include Kurdish & Turkish areas of Syria, Baloch areas of Oman and Tartar areas of Crimea.

Back
Top Bottom