What's new

What If India officially request to join CPEC?

What If India officially request to join CPEC?

• Total voters
lol first make CPEC and then ask the question.

you dont even know if it will be successful or a failure... and thats the problem with people ego on this forum... too big.
I thought much construction has already started. I read it somewhere on PDF.

The moment Indian Banya are involved here is what will happen

a) They will demand their "GUY" is made incharge of project who will fly directly from India
b) They will insist 70% of development is done in India
c) They will cry outload on the fees and any charges normally acceptable
d) Last but not least , they will want the "CENTER" of business to be based in India and not Lahore or any Pakistani city

So the Indians will have this "DEBATE" which will last and drag on for 10 years and then on the 11th year they will say well you know what , it is a nice offer but we are just thinking of delayiing progress for another 4 years before we take a decision

Here is example of more failiure of involving Indians into Pakistani projects

• World cup 1986-87 , yes lets do world cup but the final will be in india , chutiyapa
  • Then the IPL , yeah Pakistani players come play so we can establish the T20 brand then then off you go (not rehired)
  • Iran-Paksitan gas pipeline (previously involved India ) a well known failed project delayed by India for 10 years
  • ICC cricket elections, before elections , we are South Asian Bhai bahi , vote for our hindu guy , in ICC there is a war against South Asians , we are all sticking together after the hindu guys get into board of ICC, lets talk BIG three
  • This also happens on Asian football level , give our guy a vote and we will have sports series. After the Indian guy gets vote and becomes regional head , all promises of Football series off table
  • Any business dealing or sports dealing you will see how ill advised the involvement of India is to Pakistan's national interest
  • Look no futher then this Najam Sethi guy , did some "Business deals" with India gave his vote to Indian guy against people's advice gave his vote to Indian guy. Oh we will have home/away cricket series in Pakistan with India was his argument. Sale ko , ticket bhi nahi mila once the series got cancelled .

India is a like a Cancer you can import and give to your project

Pakistanis need to really , I mean really get it thru to their heads what they are dealing with when they deal with Indians

Last edited:
bf114bf1edc104399db4c5cbcfba5a40.gif

I thought much construction has already started. I read it somewhere on PDF.
will be interesting to see Pak GDP growth then, it should be very high this year due to alll the investment, I am guessing it should be around 10% mark?

These Kafars don't want peace, it's as simple as that. They've never accepted the creation of Pakistan so why would they be part of something that is going to benefit us. They've found a new master and will sing to the tunes accordingly.

I'd rather have a safe secure border with Afghanistan to stop illegal entry into and out of Pakistan.

You just can't be friends with a snake because no matter what you do it's bound to sting you sooner or later. It's in its nature, it can't help it. Similiar is the nature of Indians.

For those who think we should accept it with conditions, my friends knowing the Indian chankya ideology, they only use the opportunity to bring about another proxy war in our country. They're only gonna ship weapons and bombs into our country just to hand them over the to the bloody TTP.

Why do you think we don't give them the transit facility? Guys please haven't you learnt anything about the Indian mindset? The idea itself is absurd.

I voted for Conditional offer.
Condition being a plebesite in whole of Kashmir, as nothing else is required of them. Cannot think of anything else that we want them to do. But this will never happen as the current government is too right wing or any future government for that matter, will not accept this condition either I believe.
The risk for India is too if a referedum was to happen, as they know that Kashmir would demand succession. On the other hand, running a newly independent country would mean starting from scratch. All banks and financial centres that Jammu and Kashmir are connected with, are based in Delhi/Bangalore. So only option would be to join Pakistan if the results shows that majority wants to separate. For this reason India wouldn't want to go in a situation where they might end up losing JnK.
I will say what Hamza said in his interview with the Indian channel, see this as a human issue and not as a race for land or battle of nationalisms. We as Pakistanis support Kashmir's succession but we also understand that no country wants to lose its territory and would do anything to keep it intact. India is big enough but they wouldn't support a referendum in one state as it can have a domino effect in rest of India, as separatist parties will get leverage and momentum to galvanise their movements for independence. This is what I studied in my last year of IR studies in Indentity and Territory module. So I am aware that Indian dynamics when it comes to JK are a lot more complicated then what meets the eye.
But again, Kashmiris are as human as the rest of your people and I do get a sense from Indians (I have met them in real life) that they see their region as troublesome and have turned a blind eye because the Army is involved in this and they dont want to criticise their actions as its a respected body and symbol of nations pride.

We are just onlookers whatever happens with humans anywhere in the world cannot be changed by our protests or debates unless the nation itself gets up to rebel against the regime.

India will not join CPEC even if Pakistan accepts GB and Kashmir as part of India.

A economically and security wise failed state and a commie state come together to build some highway that passes through disputed territories and dependent on a single port that lies in a state that is under insurgency and has a population that's demanding separation.

A highway that leads to nowhere - but mountains of Tibet that faces it's own form of insurgency, and uighuristan that's asking for freedom.

A highway that's meaningless unless insurgency ridden Afghanistan joins or Iran that has a equally similar project in Chahbahar joins to make any sense to India.

Without Afghanistan, this highway isn't going anywhere, without Iran this highway isn't going anywhere. Without India, this highway remains exclusively chinese.

India doesn't look at ill conceived projects..

Supporting and helping taliban to rule in Afghanistan is the only bet available for transit - but then growing snakes has its side effects.

India has a million such projects in the pipeline which are better than falling prey to jihadi rats across and waste it's time trying to get terrorists to become humans.

So, stop dreaming about any such request.

Last edited:
Speaking of ill conceieved notions

• India started the demonoterization with out planning and failed miserably economic loses
  • 4-5 Independence insurgencies Kashmir , Khalistan, East Indian and South Indian seperation movement
  • India made the biggest mistake by being participant in 1971 actions talk about ill concieved planning
  • Surgical strikes , collapsed India's own stock exchange
  • Selected a Extremist Hindu as head of state
  • Destruction of religious symbol for Muslims of state , marginalized millions
  • Ethnic housing planing just to create special zones for extremist hindus to get elected
  • Teja failed to fly for decade
  • Continuous failed SAM projects
  • Killed Sikh leaders in their own holy place , briliant Indian planning got own PM killed
  • Gas line blunder , one of the dumbest economic decision

If this is the halmark of briliant Indian planning I rather be a cave man

Last edited:
Without Kashmir... no entery to indians anywhere near Pak state let alone CPEC.

The indians need to remian boxed in the plains....

Sino-Pak Friends, can try all they want but they will never change the deep rooted hatred that indians have for Sino-Pak Axis.

Besides, indians have delusions of grandeur and want to be masters in Asia Pacific and Afro-Asian Ocean region.

Therefore, request denied..until further notice. Thank you, indians. But the answer is NO.

Back
Top Bottom