What's new

What IF? Fictional aircraft and liveries for the Pakistan Air Force

^^ The way i see it, 'What if ' means what if . and what else . past present future all included .

this thread is shaping up nicely . thanks to interesting back stories and visual by Oscar

July 23, 2021
After another terrorist attack on India, and India threatening war on Pakistan, China decided to secretly transfer batch it's newly developed FC-35 [J-21] to Pakistan in response to FGFA being purchased by the Indians.
a4wig9.jpg

AIR_F-35A_AA-1_Flight_Top_lg.jpg

f-35_rnlaf_low_vis.png

After the 1998 Nuclear tests, It seemed that the French deal for Rafale may be called off..but after Pakistani officials threatened to expose the involvement of corrupt French officials in the Mirage-2000 and Agosta deals the then French Government under Jaques Chirac agreed to continue the deal and the first Rafale-C's were delivered to the PAF in the fall of 2000. They were assigned to No 14 squadron which regained its status in the PAF as the operator of Pakistan's "Cutting Edge".

img00005v.jpg

img00006j.jpg

img00004ks.jpg

img00007od.jpg

If i was the PAF, i would marry this b$#$

With Initial deliveries taking place in the winter of '83, Pakistan's small order of some 36 F-15As quickly took up the task of defending against the USSR's incursions during the Afghan War alongside its F-16s. After the end of the war the fleet suffered the effects of the Pressler Amendment just as the F-16s did but fared better due to assistance from the Saudi Kingdom in exchange for Pakistan's covert promise of defending the Kingdom with its untested nuclear capability in the event the House of Saud was threatened by any external agressor.
Like the F-16's during the embargo by the United States, PAF's F-15s were also pooled into a single force for use by any of the two squadrons assigned to fly them and therefore lacked any squadron markings apart from Serial numbers.
These aircraft also formed a flight at the prestigious Combat Commanders School at Sargodha AB and were invaluable in providing DACT training to other PAF squadrons when simulating a larger adversary aircraft like the IAF's newly ordered

img00001ss.jpg

img00002on.jpg

img00003i.jpg

img00004q.jpg

Eagles and Vipers looks so nice. :usflag:

To improve bilateral Ties with India.. Pakistan purchased 110 Tejas and will sell an equal number of JF-17 to India.. How about that?:devil:
DUDE BOGHT THE PLANES SUCK EQUALLY but it WILL be a lose for pakistan because tejas is costier

arnt we talking about the scenarios which were previously there but not materialized, adding stuff which never happened kind of makes this more of a fanboy dreaming thread than what if....

Well.. I was looking into a more believable backstory for the F-35 which I think looks smart in PAF livery.
There werent too many what if's for the PAF.. Unless you can dig out some older ones..
Pre 1980.

Well.. I was looking into a more believable backstory for the F-35 which I think looks smart in PAF livery.
There werent too many what if's for the PAF.. Unless you can dig out some older ones..
Pre 1980.

Would you be doing the Raptor too?. :usflag:

After a sour experience with the Supermarine Attacker PAF planners had vowed never to buy British again,but after a visit by the Queen in 1957 PAF pilots were invited to fly the RAF's frontline fighter the Hawker Hunter. With its delightful handling and good armament options, the aircraft won the hearts of the PAF leadership who decided to order 90 of the type to equip their frontline units.
img00001c.jpg

img00002xr.jpg

img00003h.jpg

This thread is for Mil Photoshops and other wishlist enthusiasts who wish to put up fictional Scenarios for the PAF and what could have been had the PAF bought something else, or painted a jet in a different way.

Not new fighters for PAF (at least I took new versions), but it's a fictional scenario! ;)

In 2012, ISRO discovers an extrasolar planet with conditions similar to Earth. On the chance that it contains intelligent life, ISRO transmits a powerful signal from a communications array, which will be boosted by a satellite in the orbit.
By 2015 five alien ships arrive in response to the ISRO signal and land in the Arabian Sea. After sinking a USN carrier group that patrolled in that area, the alien ships are heading towards Mumbai, IAF reacts to the threat and scrambles Super 30 MKIs with Brahmos cruise missiles, Rafales with Scalp cruise missiles, covered by LCA MK1 with Derby and Python V AAMs.
Pakistans government understands, that this is a threat not only for India but for the whole region and beyond all issues both countries had in the past! PAF sends JF 17 Block 2 with Raad cruise missiles and C-802, covered by J10Bs with SD 10B and MAA-1 AAMs. Both attack groups joins over the sea with IN Mig 29Ks, armed with 2 x Kh 35 and AAMs and starts the first joint attacks to protect South Asia!!!

I got the story, now it's you duty to add some nice pics and graphics to it Oscar! :)

When the South African Air Force confirmed its order for the Gripen, PAF officials expressed interest to buy the type being replaced: The Atlas Cheetah C. The aircraft offered commonality with its large Mirage fleet along with advanced avionics and weapons capability including compatibility with the PAF's R-Darter Derivatives and its homegrown standoff weapons program. After negotiations, all Cheetah C's were transferred to the PAF in the fall of 2008 and were hastily painted and assigned to No 33 tactical wing at Karachi to boost the force there after the Mumbai Terror attacks. Here these aircraft provided a much needed tactical punch both in the Air Defence and Interdiction roles.

img00004v.jpg

img00005x.jpg

img00006x.jpg

I love drawing fictional aircraft. I have a Fictional air force of my own designed aircraft. I've built a few Models of those birds as well. they are not like totally Fictional jets or Futuristic robotic machines like Transformers, Voltrons ETC .. But very much realistic and Flyable things. I am planning to join a Flying Hobby School soon and will built my imaginations to reality.

So here's my first Share. Don't have any back story and Excuse on Details :P.

08042011139.jpg

So can u guys guess .. what kind of aircraft this is and what its main purpose ?

I ve showed this to few aviation people at my FB profile, only well known Usman Shabbir was able to guess this aircraft correctly.

Back
Top Bottom