What's new

What if COVID-19 is USA's bioweapon?

Song Hong

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
What if COVID-19 is USA's bioweapon? Next, what if CIA have more deadly virus?

Upon the emergency of China as world supreme power, the Anglo-Jew control of world economy will be over forever. Unlike the French, German and Russian, the Anglo-Jew may be willing to unleash maximum damage to humanity to preserve their hegemony.

Time is running out fast. Now is the final window for Anglo-Jew to stop China.

The above is worth doing some hypothesis and discussion online.

First time in history Rothschild will loss everything.

When China become world no1, they will stop Rothschild. Sunni Islam will be free from wahabbi.

This is not acceptable for Anglo jews.

The USA will definitely use more fatal bioweapon against China.

First time in history Rothschild will loss everything.

When China become world no1, they will stop Rothschild. Sunni Islam will be free from wahabbi.

This is not acceptable for Anglo jews.

The USA will definitely use more fatal bioweapon against China.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if some "suspicious new virus" pops up again in China after Covid-19 is dealt with, perhaps next winter.

By creating a global recession it also hurts the interest of Rothschild why go to this extreme move?

By creating a global recession it also hurts the interest of Rothschild why go to this extreme move?

They will have enough public anger to justify forcefully isolating and decoupling from China. Worldwide economic collapse will increase anti-Chinese sentiment throughout the world and hopefully derail the B and R project. At the same time, they can reorganize wealth in society and grab an even larger pie. Enforce more authoritarianism at home and garner more political power.

Also, you realize that about 70% of the $2 trillion stimulus bill is going to Wall Street right?

I think it is quite evident that it is indeed a bio weapon. Majority of type A strains are present in the US, I think you don’t need anymore evidence than that.

They are going to spin this creatively, just watch. LMAO

Then articles will appear simultaneously from the NYT to the Washington Post to the Atlantic condemning anybody questioning the spin as CCP apologists. This is how censorship works in the US.

They will have enough public anger to justify forcefully isolating and decoupling from China. Worldwide economic collapse will increase anti-Chinese sentiment throughout the world and hopefully derail the B and R project. At the same time, they can reorganize wealth in society and grab an even larger pie. Enforce more authoritarianism at home and garner more political power.

Also, you realize that about 70% of the $2 trillion stimulus bill is going to Wall Street right?

Then articles will appear simultaneously from the NYT to the Washington Post to the Atlantic condemning anybody questioning the spin as CCP apologists. This is how censorship works in the US.

I agree. But I feel this is wayy out of their hands this time, they can’t hide the fact that type A is the parent strain, of which 90 percent victims are in US or Australia. Even if they come up with something as outlandish as ‘that the first Chinese was type A and brought it with him to the states.’ Mainly because every human is exposed to this disease and would want to know the reality.

Public anger is one thing but countries still going to depend on Chinese investment even more in times of recession. I do not know if this will make a dent to Belt and Road project.

God damn it, you really understand how dirty game they played, but people like you who can understand those dirty trick are rare among Americans.

I agree. But I feel this is wayy out of their hands this time, they can’t hide the fact that type A is the parent strain, of which 90 percent victims are in US or Australia. Even if they come up with something as outlandish as ‘that the first Chinese was type A and brought it with him to the states.’ Mainly because every human is exposed to this disease and would want to know the reality.

They said Assad gassed kids when he was on the verge of victory, that Saddam was hiding WMD, you don't think they have some creative writers that will make up some ridiculous story? They'll say that the virus mutated early in Wuhan and the mutated strain B took over, but a minority carrying the original Strain A got to the US early on and infected all of America.

LMAO Just watch. This has gotten way too politicized for an honest portrayal.

Last edited:
So covid-19 is bioweapon and the us used it against itself, killed tens of thousands of its own citizens, and lost trillions of dollars???? Make absolutely no sense.

It could be more of a chinese bioweapon. If that's the case they should be punished, I can go as far as nuke them.

God damn it, you really understand how dirty game they played, but people like you who can understand those dirty trick are rare among Americans.

That's because I've been to many countries and interacted with many cultures so I've long realized the bullshit happening behind the scenes.

If COVID -19 is indeed a manufactured bio-weapon, what is preventing one from presenting the evidence in a press conference ? Why so afraid ? People of the world will support such courageous act of any government if one comes forward.

Back
Top Bottom