What's new

What If China Did Invade Pag-asa Island (Thitu island)?

Because several islands claimed by both Phillipines and Vietnam; China would not invade those islands, but invade solely claimed by Phillipines island only

Simply because its our we never claim anything not ours in the first place everybody knows that simply put it your country never had any legal claims to a whole sea or any islands here i can site any legality for this but judging for your post i will get the same typical imperial response

it is not yours indian
there is a vast expanse on the east side of the pacific where the Pinoy can claim without any contest
dont act stupid and nasty for scoring more visas points cheerleader
leave the pinoy alone for the scs matter

Dude really again with mindanao? get over it people are sick of war why do you think the bangsamoro deal happen? so please shut up about because no one believes your stupid anti filipino bull you just hate filipinos and why should we not say the truth china is the only nation in the area provoking i mean the war budget alone is prove enough along with the threat and intimidation, island grabbing and stupid decelerations heck you guys even had the arrogance to denounce a legal peaceful solution so who the hell would believe your stupid @$$ accusations which like your claims have no real basis at all so again you twehans bihons can suck it

Man you suck with your me so stupid english face it you suck dude typical example of imperialist wow so are stealing lands now hahahaha besides the typical bihon propaganda your accusations is so full of bull and quote " I did not know they stack $H^t that high?" pun i mean really china is the only nation who does that so save your sorry @$$ the embarrassment.

Imperialist ha this coming from a guy who has long history of imperial wars wage and country name after a war lord so funny

I dont care what language you speak indian
just get the arses out of conflict
we are dealing the dispute islands with pinoys not indians

bye bye idiot
Shut up as you are in no position of representing China, idiot

what are you representing?
case reported for insulting a member twice

Last edited:
it is not yours indian
there is a vast expanse on the east side of the pacific where the Pinoy can claim without any contest
dont act stupid and nasty for scoring more visas points cheerleader
leave the pinoy alone for the scs matter

I dont care what language you speak indian
just get the arses out of conflict
we are dealing the dispute islands with pinoys not indians

what are you representing?
case reported for insulting a member twice

Ya because there is no fairness in here since you guys have very sympathetic fellow chinese imperial on management so what the truth is truth your country is threat and when start something prepare for a counter so if you dont like to told bad things shut the hell up is that simple

Ya because there is no fairness in here since you guys have very sympathetic fellow chinese imperial on management so what the truth is truth your country is threat and when start something prepare for a counter so if you dont like to told bad things shut the hell up is that simple

cheerleader whenever you are harping "imperial" this or "threat" that dont have any effect on us
look behind Bruce Lee is watching you!
you need to see a doctor

cheerleader whenever you are harping "imperial" this or "threat" that dont have any effect on us
look behind Bruce Lee is watching you!
you need to see a doctor

Oh please like its not true and they why you replay just proves am right some will see this as cyber bullying but the admin here is other imperial so that will not work.

But anyway thanks for proving me right imperial

Back
Top Bottom