What's new

What has China given to Pakistan?

Well for one they aren't trying to break Pakistan.

The day I started to really respect china was when they openly said to the US: "if you attack Islamabad its as if you attack Beijing."

@Jlaw @Beast @Chinese Dragon

China has self respect but our leaders have no self respect . Shameless people are our rulers .

The day I started to really respect china was when they openly said to the US: "if you attack Islamabad its as if you attack Beijing."

why would we want break Pakistan?
Unstable Pakistan won't be good for Xinjiang.
stable and Prosper Pakistan will doing good for Xinjiang.

Prime example is Afghanistan.
Poor and Unstable, nothing good coming for that country.
China want stable and Strong Pakistan.
:victory1:

Did they say the same thing when Pakistan was being broken in 1971, or were they silent? :)

Did they say the same thing when Pakistan was being broken in 1971, or were they silent? :)

Was China's relationship good enough with Pakistan for them to say that? Nope. Pakistan was still heavily in the US camp. Common sense would be appreciated.

Was China's relationship good enough with Pakistan for them to say that? Nope. Pakistan was still heavily in the US camp. Common sense would be appreciated.

China, Pakistan, USA were same team back then...USA wanted China to attack India from north while they sent their 7th fleet to Bay of Bengal. And before that Pakistan had already ceded territories to China voluntarily to 'earn' Chinese friendship. Did China came to your rescue? Did China came to your rescue even in 1999? And you assume that China will pick up fight with The USA for Pakistan?

China, Pakistan, USA were same team back then...USA wanted China to attack India from north while they sent their 7th fleet to Bay of Bengal. And before that Pakistan had already ceded territories to China voluntarily to 'earn' Chinese friendship. Did China came to your rescue? Did China came to your rescue even in 1999? And you assume that China will pick up fight with The USA for Pakistan?

Far from the same team. Like I said Pakistan was very close to the US at that time. Why would china attack? Furthermore why would china attack India in Kargil? To Musharraf that would screw everything up. When you jointly attack somebody both sides need to know before hand the plan. China doesn't even fit into this equation.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom