What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

The video is showing the opposite! :pop:
I haven't seen it, but guess that someone praying Namaz in public is being harassed? You don't think that it is reaction and not action? The infamy is not due to this single video, but because of media in past 15 years are so.

But it is. Nobody has the right to block a public right of way.
You are being far too 'by the book'. Sitting on a sufficiently wide pavement for few minutes doesn't hurts anyone.

and why did he pray in public? i for one would feel shy in praying in public, well i think he was a showoff, or was just trying to test others..............
Some mentality...

It is in fact not some surprise to pray in public...I have prayed in a car, train and aeroplane no one has said anything...Why feel shy? I would feel shy in front of ALLAH

Some mentality...

It is in fact not some surprise to pray in public...I have prayed in a car, train and aeroplane no one has said anything...Why feel shy? I would feel shy in front of ALLAH
but a car, train and aeroplanes are closed, i pray in a car if i need to, i just don't like a lot of people in any condition.............so i try to remain indoors mostly

Because unlike other religions, Islam followers consider non Islamic religions as untrue and hence in most Islamic countries they dont get equal rights.
Like I asked @seiko show me how a Christian and Hindu prays in public and I will give him the answer...Islamic laws only state no propagation of the religion...and that was also to avoid confusion and adulterating of Islam during that time...

Before questioning the laws, one needs to know the laws...

As for Saudi I cant speak for them for I am not sure of the origin of some of the laws but for Shariah or Islamic laws I can answer as I know the very basics up to intermediate knowledge...But again it all comes to what type of prayer is @seiko referring to?

but a car, train and aeroplanes are closed, i pray in a car if i need to, i just don't like a lot of people in any condition.............so i try to remain indoors mostly
I have seen people pray in public parks on footpaths...its common no one says anything because that is the thinking to accept it as it is why be nosy?

what do you do if you are flying your jf thunder.. :pop:

Like I said I hear you show me how a Christian or a Hindu prays in public...then we can analyze what you want to say...

I am asking you why cant a Hindu or Christian cannot pray in public.. Neither of the religion ban them to do so.. Why are you sticking in these kind of stupid question?

I haven't seen it, but guess that someone praying Namaz in public is being harassed? You don't think that it is reaction and not action? The infamy is not due to this single video, but because of media in past 15 years are so.

You are being far too 'by the book'. Sitting on a sufficiently wide pavement for few minutes doesn't hurts anyone.
And that is exactly what our prayer composes of yet we see Indians flooding this thread with their "questions" trying to prove otherwise

I have seen people pray in public parks on footpaths...its common no one says anything because that is the thinking to accept it as it is why be nosy?
it is my view, i do not say other should do it, your free to pray where u like

preaching is not praying...Yoga is not an essential part of any faith...However Solat as shown in this video is compulsory...so give me 1 compulsory part of Christianity or Hinduism that one can do in Public...

So what you think preaching and yoga are ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom