What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

Dont see no police or anyone calling the police ...why are you trying to do the work of police?

There's a saying: "Those who can't become doctors, become dentists, and Those who can't become policemen, become informers!!":rofl:

It can be in the form of preaching and doing yoga etc in public gardens .
preaching is not praying...Yoga is not an essential part of any faith...However Solat as shown in this video is compulsory...so give me 1 compulsory part of Christianity or Hinduism that one can do in Public...

@seiko wanted to be heard so I am listening...

Consideration is fine, and only to be expected in a civilized society. But it still does not give anyone the right to block public rights of way, like I said before.
I didn't see the video, but from the gist of thread I am assuming it is from a western, developed and so called civilized society.
And sitting on broad pavement for a 5 minutes is not such a big deal.

This is according to you which up to some extend unfair from your part.
We are talking about real people, with real emotions. A free, secular country may guarantee your legal right for certain things, but it doesn't promise a fair and just population. If I see my religion getting a hard time by followers of certain religion, I would develop a negative feeling towards said religion. The problem is the infamy Islam has achieved.

Thread title. What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US
Second thing , that Muslim is a western national and here first thing you are denying the right of that person and making him seperate from the rest.

Please, if its not about religion, then why didnt they mention "When American praying in public" Its all about religion.. I am not separating anyone from the rest.. I am just asking, why cant a common man from another religion expect the same freedom in some of the Islamic countries.

Why cant a Hindu or Christian pray in public?? Dont you see some one read a bible in public?? What kind of questions are you asking?
Reading a bible is not praying...These people are not reading the Quran in Public but are just praying (5 min prayer)

We are talking about real people, with real emotions. A free, secular country may guarantee your legal right for certain things, but it doesn't promise a fair and just population. If I see my religion getting a hard time by followers of certain religion, I would develop a negative feeling towards said religion. The problem is the infamy Islam has achieved.
The video is showing the opposite! :pop:

I didn't see the video, but from the gist of thread I am assuming it is from a western, developed and so called civilized society.
And sitting on broad pavement for a 5 minutes is not such a big deal.

But it is. Nobody has the right to block a public right of way.

Reading a bible is not praying...These people are not reading the Quran in Public but are just praying (5 min prayer)

Reading a bible is not praying??? Who told you that? You never seen people doing rosary in public?? Dont you see people following holy possession in public in both HInduism and Christianity?? Or do you think this is all just rallies??

and why did he pray in public? i for one would feel shy in praying in public, well i think he was a showoff, or was just trying to test others..............

Please, if its not about religion, then why didnt they mention "When American praying in public" Its all about religion.. I am not separating anyone from the rest.. I am just asking, why cant a common man from another religion expect the same freedom in some of the Islamic countries.
Like I said I hear you show me how a Christian or a Hindu prays in public...then we can analyze what you want to say...

Reading a bible is not praying??? Who told you that? You never seen people doing rosary in public?? Dont you see people following holy possession in public in both HInduism and Christianity?? Or do you think this is all just rallies??
Ok holy possessions will block traffic and people's space...something smaller...

Reading a bible in public...sure if people can read a book in public why not a bible..

@al-Hasani

Because unlike other religions, Islam followers consider non Islamic religions as untrue and hence in most Islamic countries they dont get equal rights.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom