What's new

What happened When Right-wing activist Tried to Raise Indian Flag in Occupied Kashmir

A comment on Youtube, great mentality...
"Just wipe out all kashmiri ,use chemical weapons **** these jihadis bloody bastards ,na rahega baans na bajegi baansuri ,Period !"

This displays mentality of many people, someone even posted a comment about killing all the Muslims in Kashmir(yes here on PDF). People's choice should matter, colonial behavior has never yielded any results.
PS: i agree that this doesn't represent what the majority of the Indians might have to say on the subject. But still...and you wonder why they want to join Pakistan.

A comment on Youtube, great mentality...
"Just wipe out all kashmiri ,use chemical weapons **** these jihadis bloody bastards ,na rahega baans na bajegi baansuri ,Period !"

This displays mentality of many people, someone even posted a comment about killing all the Muslims in Kashmir(yes here on PDF). People's choice should matter, colonial behavior has never yielded any results.
PS: i agree that this doesn't represent what the majority of the Indians might have to say on the subject. But still...and you wonder why they want to join Pakistan.

Morons can be seen in everywhere .Of Course there are plenty of them in India also.
But you cant generalise entire Indians because of them.Having said that ,the current demographic structure in valley was totally manipulated .Majority of Hindus and other minorities from valley was tortured ,molested or killed by foreign and local militants .Rest of them where found refugee in Jammu and Delhi .
India is created by a constitution that is solely based on democracy ,secularism ,freedom etc .Means citizens have all rights in here .Total freedom .So if some brainwashed people try for a separartism in our nation ,after receiving all these benefits .Sorry we cant allow that .
I am damn sure ,a patriotic Pakistani like you will also have that same opinion ,if some brainwashed people in some parts of your country tries for something like that.

In ours case ,religion is not an issue .We neutralized such delusions when those Sikhs tried for the same .Tommorrow if some Hindus tries for that we will oppress them.
That is a necessary for our national integrity and security.

Last edited:
Those CRPF jawans were serving India and they represent India. Kashmir is India and no Pakistani can change that no matter how hard he shouts or how loud he cries.

And Jihadi morons will remain just that, ready to become manure at a moments notice :lol:

It is not my opinion. Kashmir is internationally accepted disputed territory. You can remain in denial.

When it comes to our national integrity and security .There is no international ,bilateral relations ,UNSC,Hindu ,Muslim ,Sikh religious stuff.

When it comes to our national integrity and security .There is no international ,bilateral relations ,UNSC,Hindu ,Muslim ,Sikh religious stuff.

For you may be. Your so called integrity gets killed every time when a Kashmiri disrespects your flag. In other words your national integrity dies every day in Kashmir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom