What's new

What happened to this forum???

fisher1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I came back after a few months time and the content of this forum is shocking

There are threads openly attacking our DGISPR and army and intelligence agencies

Manzoor Pashteen/PTM is praised and considered right as well as many left wing anti-army parties.

Did this forum got hacked and is run by Indians now? The language and content against our army is worse than most Indians use.

It’s like being on Indian defence forum and BJP bakhts attacking our army

Did I miss something? What is going on

Did the policy of the forum change? I used to think this forum was run by the military and had professional military guys from Pakistan, the language against our army is shocking.

PS: I don’t have any opinion on army except we should love Pak army. Don’t drag me into any such debate, just inquiring about the change in attitude of forum

Well, after thinking about this. I don’t think it’s wise for me to be associated with this forum lest I am included in the people who are attacking our army

I am too much of a cockroach inconsequential person in the scheme of the country/politics to get dragged into this insanity lol.

I will stop using this account and please ban me as well so there’s no doubt that I am not included in this insanity.

I just want to say that please look into the condition of neighbouring Muslim countries and you will be grateful for Pakistan. Because our army is stronger, we fended off Indian attack in 2019 when we as civilians were scared, our army fought the enemy head on. Alhamdulillah, we can pray in peace and practice Islam, we don’t have to be scared of Hindus killing us by making us shout their idols praises. Did everyone forget who captured Kalbushan Yadev the nasty terrorist responsible for bomb blasts? Our intelligence agencies.

Anyway, I will take my leave, no interest in becoming a pawn in campaigning of some group against our beloved army and intelligence agencies that I love ❤️ I was raised in army schools and they’re some other level of awesome 👏

Oh also my big 🖕 to PMLN, PPP, PTI and every political party for ruining my country and sucking our blood dry. Even army had to intervene to defend us from these internal threats.

Pakistan zindabad, Pakistan army and intelligence agencies zindabad. May Allah help them against both internal and external enemies and bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Muslim land.

There are threads openly attacking our DGISPR and army and intelligence agencies

Manzoor Pashteen/PTM is praised and considered right as well as many left wing anti-army parties.

Did this forum got hacked and is run by Indians now? The language and content against our army is worse than most Indians use.

Did the policy of the forum change? I used to think this forum was run by the military and had professional military guys from Pakistan, the language against our army is shocking.

PS: I don’t have any opinion on army except we should love Pak army. Don’t drag me into any such debate, just inquiring about the change in attitude of forum
I think the reality is that a few officers (2-3) have brought the army in disrepute but the damage has been huge!

No one is praising Manzoor Pashteen or left-wing parties and no one is attacking the Pakistan army, those things were and are done by you N league bhikaris, people are only speaking against the treachery that has happened against Pakistan and Pakistan Army, only traitors will support the regime change operation and slavery, all those who love Pakistan and Pakistan Army will speak against this treachery which has destroyed the dignity of Pakistani Nation and Pakistan Army.

Well, after thinking about this. I don’t think it’s wise for me to be associated with this forum lest I am included in the people who are attacking our army

I am too much of a cockroach inconsequential person in the scheme of the country/politics to get dragged into this insanity lol.

I will stop using this account and please ban me as well so there’s no doubt that I am not included in this insanity.

I just want to say that please look into the condition of neighbouring Muslim countries and you will be grateful for Pakistan. Because our army is stronger, we fended off Indian attack in 2019 when we as civilians were scared, our army fought the enemy head on. Alhamdulillah, we can pray in peace and practice Islam, we don’t have to be scared of Hindus killing us by making us shout their idols praises. Did everyone forget who captured Kalbushan Yadev the nasty terrorist responsible for bomb blasts? Our intelligence agencies.

Anyway, I will take my leave, no interest in becoming a pawn in campaigning of some group against our beloved army and intelligence agencies that I love ❤️ I was raised in army schools and they’re some other level of awesome 👏

Oh also my big 🖕 to PMLN, PPP, PTI and every political party for ruining my country and sucking our blood dry. Even army had to intervene to defend us from these internal threats.

Pakistan zindabad, Pakistan army and intelligence agencies zindabad. May Allah help them against both internal and external enemies and bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Muslim land.
leave this forum and pakistan never to return.

You are either stupid to not know what has happened or a traitor who supports treachery.

I will stop using this account and please ban me as well

You can ban yourself by resetting your password to something you will never ever remember.

Shut up idiot. Youthias are brain dead and slaves of IK.

IK is biggest liar.

That joker always makes mistakes, gives ticket to wrong people. Send reference against judge and says it was mistake, you IK stupid because of his mistake that judge and his family suffered and Pakistan is suffering.

IK decreases petrol prices for political benefits. When he was in power, he said COAS Bajwa is best and all that and now youthias are crying just because his allies left him. Never seen brain dead people like IK/PTI supporters
stop crying you are rejected maal too any supporter of pmln or pdm are real cancer for the society just look your id and behavior in this forum. you cant even argue with fact.

Name 1 project which increase our revenue or exports by nawaz sharif?

yes imran khan runied patwari corruption mind sey they are crying now just look what patwari leader saying. why they did sazish

ہم سب نااہل ہونے جا رہے تھے، نیوٹرل نے بچا لیا، وفاقی وزیر خرم دستگیر

Our dumb nation keeps fighting over their allegiances to political parties…..if u don’t support 1 they assume u support the other…..calling each other jiyala, or patwari, youthia or bootlicker

If I criticise imran khan they will label me a pmln supporter……or traitor…..dumb dumb qaum…..perhe likhe b jahilon wali harkatein kerte hain…..no ability to think about bigger picture or world stage and world happenings, bas apna randi rona kerte rahainge…..

World is on brink of food shortages, famine etc and wars……idher ye IK ko rotay rahainge aur Bajwa aur fauj ko galiyan deinge…..
Messed up priorities….

That youthia staff bans and delete posts and do propaganda. Phir kehtay we are on right path and cry freedom of speech.

This forum is youthia cesspool because staff and mods are youthias.

Patwaris are back in power and youthias are out. Ab bas bhonkthay raho.. suna tou hoga jo bhonktha hai wo kattha nahi hai..so keep barking here.
this means u r not welcome, you only talk without facts.

Rahi baat bhonkney ki hum tohri bar bar id change kar ke arhaay its u and its in ur nature now. Even in power tumhari party ko aur tum jeso ko sab galiyan dei rahay aj.

"Aap ne rona nahi hai"

Our dumb nation keeps fighting over their allegiances to political parties…..if u don’t support 1 they assume u support the other…..calling each other jiyala, or patwari, youthia or bootlicker

If I criticise imran khan they will label me a pmln supporter……or traitor…..dumb dumb qaum…..perhe likhe b jahilon wali harkatein kerte hain…..no ability to think about bigger picture or world stage and world happenings, bas apna randi rona kerte rahainge…..

World is on brink of food shortages, famine etc and wars……idher ye IK ko rotay rahainge aur Bajwa aur fauj ko galiyan deinge…..
Messed up priorities….
ok give me stats in terms of gdp, exports, remittance these are the real indicator how your economy working. Rest government issues will remain same with all high or low.

Just saying ke sab aesay sab aesay tum ko farishta chaye kia? hai tou lei ao aur chalwa lo 2 years baad tum aus ko bhi bora bhala keh rahay hoge.

Tankeed karna asaan hai, tell me tum ne khud kia kara ais nizam ko sahi karney ke liye?

How does India and Indians come into your unhappiness with the posts on the forum? If you look around, Indians have been doing whatever they have done in the post-waz era, either writing some wildly unrealistic stuff about Indian military capabilities, skills or technology, or writing very defensive posts against some caustic comments made by either Pakistani fan-boys or the usual toxic element.

The comments and posts you mention are almost exclusively Pakistani in origin.

Suggest a drastic change in the orientation of posts made that concern the military, by all means; please leave India and Indians out of your suggestions, please. That reference was a regrettable bad one.

Back
Top Bottom