What's new

What happened to TEAM INDIA?

Mansoor A Qureshi

Reaction score
Hey guys, i would love to recieve the comments of our indians friends on this topic, they defeated by the Bangladeshi team as well, just like Pakistani team got the humiliation from the Ireland cricket team..

Regards

Well.. we got our a$$es whooped!! :D

Bunch of unmotivated players. Did you see them on the field? They were so damn lazy. I think they've been boozing a lot on the Carrib Islands. They think they're on vacation. :D

Sri,

I thought they were playing beach cricket, arrogant baby fat laid idiots. They call themselves sportsmen, and most of em arent even fit. Total lack of commitment totally induced by their head being compeletly up their asses

What ever you guyzzz have said, i have the same kindaaaa feeling for Pakistani cricket team as well.

Our cricketers dont wanna play cricket anymore,......... fame, money, relaxion is more important to them than the pride of their country.

Suckers......:angry:

Do you know average player gets about 180,000 Rupees every month, for what: just to present himself on the field.:disagree: Morons........

Would luv to kill each and every one of them for freeeeeeee

you and killing me people, the only thing i see you killing is lot of women; when you break their heart.:toast:

Dude these days i am trying to stay away from women as much as i can......they are trouble BIG time trouble.:angel:

But for fuksake, i can tell ya i hate these cricketers from now on.......Bastards!!!!

you wont believe i've never used this kindaaa language before, but they've made me to do it!!!!

hehe,

Turn to Football... love that game

Yeah already luv it, but the problem is i know plenty of irrish here.......:disagree:, and i cant face em any more:angry: same is with these bangladeshi's, they've already started their usual bangla style taunting:rolleyes:

I really should have stayed away from this cricket thing man now i realize....

Pakistani team need a total change, or a totally new team. A team that is capable of winning the World Cup, and i believe there are talents in Pakistan capable of doing it.

Yeah already luv it, but the problem is i know plenty of irrish here.......:disagree:, and i cant face em any more:angry: same is with these bangladeshi's, they've already started their usual bangla style taunting:rolleyes:

I actually like the irish they are pretty nice to hang out with, fun. They will make fun of you as well are ready to take the dish from you too..

Bangladeshis shouldn't even be talking against Pakistan. The whole world knows that Pakistan let them win in the world cup before when it was unbeatable in the first round. I am proud of Bangladeshis that they played well. However, if they are tauting. Tell them to take a hike. :)

Dude that is in very bad taste.......:tdown:

Dude i am deeply shocked as ur, perhaps u took it in a wrong sense, my condolences to Woolmer's family. Indeed he took everything so seriousely that he had an heart attack, no wonder he was deeply hurt too.

But still i wanna find out who was responsible for the defeat....:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom