What's new

What happened to TEAM INDIA?

I prefer 3 months of endurance training with the SSGs before any player can join the PAKISTANI team. :D

I prefer 3 months of endurance training with the SSGs before any player can join the PAKISTANI team. :D

hahahaa:rofl:
Webby, they are not going out there to kill some one or on somes sort of mission impossible thing.:P, But i bet if they do that training manufactureres have design the new ball with extra strong material.:tup:

Awwwwww poor little brown boys with their pampered lifestyles :lol: He probably told them to get of their asses and train harder.....I think that both Pakistan and Indian cricketers need to realise that it is hard work that creates success.

Seriousley i think the matches were all fixed. Not only Pakistani indian games the very last game between sth africa and bangladesh, south africans deliberately let the run rate to increase during chase............and it was all there to see, even a kid could have picked up their mood the way they were batting.

Khalil,

I have to agree with you, the whole freaking world cup is fixed.

Khalil,

I have to agree with you, the whole freaking world cup is fixed.

I believe it is all ICCs fault. ICC needs to stand up. Any cricket team caught should be banned for playing lets say for one year.

If that is the case South Africa, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh wont play for sometime, as well as maybe West Indies

Back
Top Bottom