What's new

what happened to our Russian friend vostok

A war created by his Etno nationalism. If he had not acted all powerful , and stopped massacering Donbad and Lahansk regions, none of this had happened.

I have read a lot of Vostok posts. I never would know from his postings that he was a ethno nationalist
Quit pretending stuff

Glad to hear this. You've crossed my mind many times in the past two weeks as well.

Where are you, if you don't mind me asking?
don't ask don't tell

I think @vostok is Ukrainian.

Ukrainian President passed marshal law and took all Ukrainian males between 18-60 years as hostages and forcing them to fight with Russia.
i would have never known

I have read a lot of Vostok posts. I never would know from his postings that he was a ethno nationalist
Quit pretending stuff

don't ask don't tell

i would have never known
He is a Ukrainian or lives in Ukraine
who identifies as Russian

The amount of sh*t some people say against the west while living here, and of course forums being prime places for radicalisation...

Well I think it is monitored to gather information and see public opinion on certain group.

In a private enterprises, they also monitor their brands, competitor, public opinion, and media tone regarding to their brands and competitor brands, all are being analyst and has weekly and monthly report with all of the analysts using charts and others

Quit pretending stuff
The post was about current Ukrainian President, the pretty boy pretending to be tough. It wasnt about a PDF member.

There are definitely people on a watch list from this site for sure

The amount of sh*t some people say against the west while living here, and of course forums being prime places for radicalisation...
The people they send to talk to you or honey trap you stand out quite a lot.

They usually know a lot about Afghanistan/Pakistan geography or geo politics etc the average American doesn't.

The girls they send for honey trap also stand out.

Most of the time they just wanna get a feel for what you're like as a person

Muslims in West are not strangers to this

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom