What's new

What does your avatar mean?

Alright,I will start from myself:
My avatar shows 'Slav defense' a chess technique.
This means that I am intended to show and understand all game plans of Pakistani politicians and PA.Plus,all game plans of other countries to maintain their position for regional hegemony.
My most favorite avatar is of @karakoram .
I never understand that what on earth do @Oscar ,@Awesome and @akhelios wanna say through their dp.
never cared much for openings,,,,the endgame is so much more interesting,,,,me Capablanca fan:enjoy:

my dp;,,,traditional symbols of Assam,,n my sentiment:D

Till then,don't you think that you should upload something?:cheesy:
How about your love and support for Israel like @Akheilos is supporting Palestine through her dp:D

:D
Akhe... is a she? Did not know. Then I need to treat her posts a bit more gently.

No my posts are not for "love" Israel per say

I just look at odds in military conflict and how each party should behave, considering their options.

That's all.

It is like someone says I am going to jump in the well. My question will be "Did you tie a protective rope around your waste"

or your plan to simply commit khudkushi.

never cared much for openings,,,,the endgame is so much more interesting,,,,me Capablanca fan:enjoy:

my dp;,,,traditional symbols of Assam,,n my sentiment:D
Wow..
Traditional symbols,such as?:D

Akhe... is a she? Did not know. Then I need to treat her posts a bit more gently.

No my posts are not for "love" Israel per say

I just look at odds in military conflict and how each party should behave, considering their options.

That's all.

It is like someone says I am going to jump in the well. My question will be "Did you tie a protective rope around your waste"

or your plan to simply commit khudkushi.
Uffff.......historian bhai...itna kyun sochtay hain aap?:D

Golden-Karate-Girl-Worst-Death-Scene-Ever.jpg

:guns:

Back
Top Bottom