What's new

What does the term Zionist means

I have seen several members here branding other members or their nation as zionist even a few i have also been labelled as one but i don't what the term zionist means i tried to read about it on wikipedia but all just bounced over my head so members here can you please tell me what does the term zionist means in simple words i really want to know it plz tell me before this thread is closed

You your self Thanked the 2nd post of the thread .. lol that shows how big troll you are... Get a life !

I have seen several members here branding other members or their nation as zionist even a few i have also been labelled as one but i don't what the term zionist means i tried to read about it on wikipedia but all just bounced over my head so members here can you please tell me what does the term zionist means in simple words i really want to know it plz tell me before this thread is closed

Zionism is a form of Jewish nationalism. Anyone who believes that Jews should have their own state is a Zionist (regardless of religion). I myself am a Zionist.

I am a zionist. I support Israel with Jerusalem as capital. Palestine state should come into existence only after the security of Israel is complete and comprehensive. I mean Militarily(strategically) and ideologically. Can't take chances with Islamists and the things they can resort to.

Back
Top Bottom