What's new

What does China gain from friendship with Pakistan?

what does China gain from friendship with Pakistan?
1.China successfully boxed-in india into south asia through pakistan.Which bought it peace on its border with india.Its famous saying that china is/will fighting/fight india to last pakistani.
2.China got opened up to usa markets through pakistan through pakistan initiated henry Kissinger's secret trip to china.
3.China got access to oil rich OIC countries through pakistan.

and what does pakistan gain from friendship with china ?

what does China gain from friendship with Pakistan?
1.China successfully boxed-in india into south asia through pakistan.Which bought it peace on its border with india.Its famous saying that china is/will fighting/fight india to last pakistani.
2.China got opened up to usa markets through pakistan through pakistan initiated henry Kissinger's secret trip to china.
3.China got access to oil rich OIC countries through pakistan.

Most Importantly : President Musharraf during his last two visits to China gave CAST IRON GUARANTEES of withdrawing all Pakistani (Official and / or Unofficial) support to the Ujyghur Freedom Fighters (termed Terrorists by the Chinese Government) and not allowing them to be based in Pakistan.

This has been amply stressed by Mr. Ishtiaq Ahmed in his Article :

China, India and Pakistan —Ishtiaq Ahmed

China is no less worried than India about Pakistan becoming a springboard for a Taliban type of jihad. That could entail the Muslim-majority Xinjiang being destabilised.

Of Three Points you have made I agree that this is the Real and Important One :

Its famous saying that china is/will fighting/fight india to last pakistani.

and what does pakistan gain from friendship with china ?

Both gain friendship from the other side, what else can be as valuable as friendship?

People are degrading friendship by talking about what can be gained from friendship.

Why is such a thread which serves the only purpose of sowing discord between China and Pakistan still running?

Last edited:
Both gain friendship from the other side, what else can be as valuable as friendship?

People are degrading friendship by talking about what can be gained from friendship.

Why is such a thread which serves the only purpose of sowing discord between China and Pakistan still running?

Dont worry BT. One can expect the uneasiness among Indians the frustration that this level of friendship causes in Indian dhottiss. 2011 is the year of Pakistan China friendship, let us celebrate that while the haters continue to burn.

Dont worry BT. One can expect the uneasiness among Indians the frustration that this level of friendship causes in Indian dhottiss. 2011 is the year of Pakistan China friendship, let us celebrate that while the haters continue to burn.

You're right buddy. :cheers:

The haters will continue to burn. The haters being of course India, who share most of their land borders with it's two most hated rivals. :azn:

Friendship cant be evalued by money or other benifit. Why do I feel the one who started this thread has a dirty mind. I hope no one get friend with him, bcz this guy is always thinking "How much I can get from my friend."

Pakistan supported china when we were poor, weak and no friend without any condition from 1950. They are our best childhood-friend, we feel happy and fortunate to have pakistan as our neighbor.
Long live china-pak frienship, and 2011 is the year of pakistan china friendship, I am looking forward to some big cooperations between us. :pakistan::china:

Pakistan supported china when we were poor, weak and no friend without any condition from 1950. They are our best childhood-friend, we feel happy and fortunate to have pakistan as our neighbor.
Long live china-pak frienship, and 2011 is the year of pakistan china friendship, I am looking forward to some big cooperations between us. :pakistan::china:

Exactly right, I couldn't have said it better myself. :cheers:

China can have a few fairweather friend?

Palestine

Because we are friends in adversity

This is no brainer, China always regards Pakistan as its most important ally, even much more important than North Korea. Although Pakistan is also an old ally of USA, however this does not bother our long term friendship. :china::pakistan:

Actually i feel India is better off this way atleast with China. It tries to compete with China, which is why it is having some success stories. If China hasn't attacked India during 1962 ( which i believe was a result of wrong decisions and conclusion by then Indian PM ), India would not have realized the need for military. But obviously China doesn't have all the challenges India faces for its development.

With Pakistan, it has always been a hatred game, where each one of us pull each other down and try not to make the other person develop in any field. While we hope things might change, i don't think it will happen for next 3 generations.

Kudos to the friendship of Pakistan and China and remember there are lot of souls in India who want to form a similar relationship with Pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom