What's new

What do you think will happen to the islamic world once israel is uprooted?

Iran is better off befriending Israel. Just saying .

Let the Arabs fight their own wars. Don't mind

I'd expect it to be a radiated wasteland for the mostpart, so it would be reclaimed by nature imo and/or descend into utter chaos and anarchy for the survivors.

Of course high islamic population countries outside the region, like Indonesia would not be.

I'd expect it to be a radiated wasteland for the mostpart, so it would be reclaimed by nature imo and/or descend into utter chaos and anarchy for the survivors.

Of course high islamic population countries outside the region, like Indonesia would not be.

That's one way to look at it , but with obama , and pulling out in early 2014 , and with the fiscal cliff i'de say it's not bush all over again.

The zionazis will nuke every capital if it ever came to such a scenario. If you read up on the Samson doctrine they will not just target nations they are at war with but every major capital within striking distance of their jerichos and their dolphin subs.

So yeah a lot of Muslims would die among many others as well and the whole world will be plunged into uncertainty and a dark age.

The zionazis will nuke every capital if it ever came to such a scenario. If you read up on the Samson doctrine they will not just target nations they are at war with but every major capital within striking distance of their jerichos and their dolphin subs.
I doubt they will in this day and age , europe won't accept people who have used nukes!

Israel harly makes any difference. A tiny nation in a sea of dysfunctional Arab dictatorships is nothing more then a scapegoat to blame for the Arabs own shortcommings.

That's why i asked this question , do you think without israel they will blame iran for example ? or not ? that's what i meant

I do not see how Iran and Israel are natural allies, Israel has great relations with Azerbaijan and Iran considers Azerbaijan a threat because of their territory claims. Israel is arming Azerbaijan military so that would also prevent Iran and Israel from being friendly.

I doubt they will in this day and age , europe won't accept people who have used nukes!

If Israel goes down they are taking as many others down with them as they can, that is in their doctrine.

There will always be another issue or crisis to ponder upon!!

There are two impossible things here. One obviously Israel will uprooted. And second is Islamic world. Whats that? there is no thing like muslim world or Umaah.

I do not see how Iran and Israel are natural allies, Israel has great relations with Azerbaijan and Iran considers Azerbaijan a threat because of their territory claims. Israel is arming Azerbaijan military so that would also prevent Iran and Israel from being friendly.

If Israel goes down they are taking as many others down with them as they can, that is in their doctrine.

If you really think iran considers azerbaijan a "threat" then i must say you are a far fetched red neck , no offense meant of course.

Back
Top Bottom