What's new

What do you think will happen to the islamic world once israel is uprooted?

Sensible people ought to be pushing Israelis to come to an understanding with Palestinians. One state solution or two state solution. Whichever one it might eventually be, there is no other way.

Threads like this are really stupid. Just provide Israel supporters some ammunition for verbal combat.

Are Jews not people? Where do you wish them to go? Into the sea? What about jews born in Palestine? I hope you meet a nice jew someday and find that the person is actually a human with very human aspirations just like yours.

Height of imbecility!

If you really think iran considers azerbaijan a "threat" then i must say you are a far fetched red neck , no offense meant of course.

I am not a red neck, and red necks are not all hillbilly types. :lol:

So Iran does not take the Azerbaijan claims to Iranian territory seriously?? Anyway this is off topic.

So you're one of those who thinks iran and israel are natural allies?

I am the one who said that. Iran and Israel have the same geopolitical objectives and have the same obstacles to achieve that goal. Israeli nukes are a deterrent against the West, not directed to their neighbors, the question that needs to be asked is about the Saoudi nukes that you all forgot....

There are two impossible things here. One obviously Israel will uprooted.
Why, dont they have a right to country and a peaceful life..

[qoute] And second is Islamic world. Whats that? there is no thing like muslim world or Umaah.

Spend some times in Afghanistan, or go to Mali, or better ask Lybians or Tunisian what their new born ummah brought them!

I am not a red neck, and red necks are not all hillbilly types. :lol:

Be nice these are my cousins:yahoo:

Spend some times in Afghanistan, or go to Mali, or better ask Lybians or Tunisian what their new born ummah brought them!

Be nice these are my cousins:yahoo:

Are you a Muslim? :coffee:

I am the one who said that. Iran and Israel have the same geopolitical objectives and have the same obstacles to achieve that goal.

What are those same geopolitical objectives Israel and Iran have? and what are the obstacles? if may i ask

Israeli nukes are a deterrent against the West, not directed to their neighbors

Why would Israel need a deterrent against West while She has neigboring and regional countries as enemies? I thought Israeli nukes are deterrent for countries who threaten her existence..I dont see any western country threatens her existence

the question that needs to be asked is about the Saoudi nukes that you all forgot....

KSA has nukes? Interesting..I dont think so

I'm one of them. :)

I can tell, anyway the current crop of leaders in the "Islamic world" will not be the ones to unite Muslims. Muslims will continue to fight each other like idiots as it is predicted in Hadiths. Personally I consider fellow Muslims brothers and sisters but individual Muslim nations need to look out for themselves and stop butting into each other businesses. Case in point being the Pakistani support for Arabs against the Israelis despite how Arabs act towards Pakistanis in Arab nations....... Anyway this is off topic.

I am the one who said that. Iran and Israel have the same geopolitical objectives and have the same obstacles to achieve that goal. Israeli nukes are a deterrent against the West, not directed to their neighbors, the question that needs to be asked is about the Saoudi nukes that you all forgot....

We don't have nukes.

they will sprout wings and destroy the great satan on their way to kolob.

Case in point being the Pakistani support for Arabs against the Israelis despite how Arabs act towards Pakistanis in Arab nations....... Anyway this is off topic.

You want Pakistan to ignore the Arabs and support the Zionazis ?

Back
Top Bottom