What's new

What do you like the best about the other nation?

english food,culture SUCK

Wat about 18th century england??SUCKED BIG TIME

english food,culture SUCK

Wat about 18th century england??SUCKED BIG TIME
Agreed - The British People in General are weird IMHO and the way they speak English is so bad.It is hard to understand compared to the way Americans speak English (Extremely easy to understand - Not talking about Southern American Accent which sucks just like British Accent.)

Last edited:
China
1. I like the dedication n Enthusiasm towards thier Work n Patriotism.
2. Thier Very sringent laws an Orders for citizens besides quick and tough execution procedure.

I wish we have only these two.We could have been much more developed as we had sanitised n gotrid off these babus n netas.

Might be a matter of taste but Russian and Ukrainian girls are too white for me.....................Pakistani girls all the way !!!!!!!!!!

Pakistani girls ki to baat hi aur hai :smitten:
i am talking about other nations :thinktank:

Pakistani girls ki to baat hi aur hai :smitten:
i am talking about other nations :thinktank:

As far as other nations are concerned, Brits are not half bad..............especially the brunettes.............

Agreed - The British People in General are weird IMHO and the way they speak English is so bad.It is hard to understand compared to the way Americans speak English (Not talking about Southern American Accent which sucks just like British Accent.)
Yaar patriot, british accent is good. You can easily understand them. Allah bachaye Scottish accent se :cry:

or Australian :rofl:
about American accent you are right

You probably haven't eaten english food? or may be my taste is too bad :cry:

Well ur taste is bad then.

and still they were ruling today's Pakistan. If England sucked big time during 18th century.... just imagine our condition then

They british only succeded to rule coz people hated the monarchs and were disgruntled n trading foriegners took advantage of the drunk kings!!!!!!!

They only ruled for 90 yrs on NWFP,Punjab and only 50 on balouchistan and let me remind u they wernt ruling people rather the Kings or governors....
And in 18th century it was the period of the MUGHAL EMPIRE in india,Monarchy in afghanistan and Independent Balouchistan...

Our conditions were better i guess?

Well ur taste is bad then.
oh yeah many peoples in my family says that :cry:
Mujhe zayada namkeen khana nahi acha lagta bas thora sa namak daal do enough hota hai aur Pakistan main to log poori bottle daal detay hain khanay main :sick:
They british only succeded to rule coz people hated the monarchs and were disgruntled n trading foriegners took advantage of the drunk kings!!!!!!!

They only ruled for 90 yrs on NWFP,Punjab and only 50 on balouchistan and let me remind u they wernt ruling people rather the Kings or governors....
And in 18th century it was the period of the MUGHAL EMPIRE in india,Monarchy in afghanistan and Independent Balouchistan...

Our conditions were better i guess?

whether they ruled for one year or 50 years or 500. The point to concern is, they ruled over both Pakistan and Indian subcontinent.

Look at the british map in 1919
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/BritishEmpire1919.png

check the maps in 18th century as well
----------------

No need to compare this n that, british at that time were the Super Power in the world and you are saying they sucked :lol:

Back
Top Bottom