What's new

What do modern day Indians think of Britain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha buddy...u.k=N.A.T.O.......why do you think that u.k fights alone.....
but i always wonder what would be the result of N.A.TO vs china,ind,russ,pak
well i know its a world war scenario......and i obviously dont endorse it..but the thought struck me...besides majority of oil is in aisa..

World orders did not change peacefully always, If those Britain do not shed it's permanent membership in UNSC then it will by force.

A good education hub.

Do you forget when in '71 Britain have targeted to attack India ? but China do not move it's troops despite hot words from USA.

Britain needs to realize who is boss now.

Britain? 1971? OK.

In any case decisions are taking keeping in mind the future, not past. Today china is a threat, not UK.

World orders did not change peacefully always, If those Britain do not shed it's permanent membership in UNSC then it will by force.

patience buddy...we still have some problems to take care at home...we're not yet ready to replace britan

Not Indian but US thoughts: Needs to implement more anti terror laws, way to liberal in freedoms to those who advocate for terrorism, is what come to mind , in terms of today's world.

economically- created a fiasco for the world by it austerity measures , keeping recovery down in the global market ( contributing to it). while going into a recession again because of too much of cuts on spending.

Not Anymore.

Haan Ab tumhara Dil Lagega bhi kaise ? ab to 'Aunty' bhi kam hi aati hai ... :P

patience buddy...we still have some problems to take care at home...we're not yet ready to replace britan

Watch Indian Diplomat Hardeep Puri at UNSC carefully, He said that it would tough for some powers (Mainly Britain) to justify their presence at High Table.

Britain? 1971? OK.

In any case decisions are taking keeping in mind the future, not past. Today china is a threat, not UK.

threat yes...permanent ???cant say.....the only differences we have with china is territorial disputes..with the economical and millitary streangths and past experiences...its natural to feel china as a threat and so does many of its neighbours...but what if the territorial disputes are solved???we must also remember that china is india's largest trading partner..

Haan Ab tumhara Dil Lagega bhi kaise ? ab to 'Aunty' bhi kam hi aati hai ... :P

Watch Indian Diplomat Hardeep Puri at UNSC carefully, He said that it would tough for some powers (Mainly Britain) to justify their presence at High Table.

ofcourse thats his duty to justify his claims..but compare for yourself the standards of living,health,literecy overall hdi,awarness in people,it takes 10 to 15 years to accomplish this goals from now...we have to concentrate in home first...unsc is ours and no other country can compete for that....

threat yes...permanent ???cant say.....the only differences we have with china is territorial disputes..with the economical and millitary streangths and past experiences...its natural to feel china as a threat and so does many of its neighbours...but what if the territorial disputes are solved???we must also remember that china is india's largest trading partner..

Absolutely..

Except territorial disputes, We have very much common agenda on forum of Doha Round of WTO, Climate forums.

ofcourse thats his duty to justify his claims..but compare for yourself the standards of living,health,literecy overall hdi,awarness in people,it takes 10 to 15 years to accomplish this goals from now...we have to concentrate in home first...unsc is ours and no other country can compete for that....

China got their permanent seat in 1969. How much developed they were ?

Answer me , If India get a seat in UNSC would Indian economic Development would come to a HALT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom