What's new

What do modern day Indians think of Britain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do modern day Indians think of Britain?

Just another country in this world..nothing else...

Even after all those looting and Injustice we dont hate them....

But British media and Aristocracy still retain that racism

poster-no-irish.jpg

Lets just leave it right here. This topic is about Indian view point of Brits .

I will agree with what Fateh had to say earlier but i will also say that the Brits , it seems haven't completely gotten over losing the empire. You see this especially the way their media covers India and its economic development.

There is some sense of superiority complex that Brits have over South Asians and due to Indian arrival at the global stage lately , it has made Britian a little uncomfortable to see that a former colony is soon going to perhaps surpass its economy and military power , if it hasn't already.

But overall due to our mutual commitment to democracy , stand against terrorism and mutual benefits for economic development , Indians largely look at Britain positively except when they decide to act pompous .

People of IVC spoke Indo-Aryan language, not Dravidian. Your History textbooks give too much emphasis on the Dravidians

Prove me that IVC was Dravidian

Dravidian or [INDO]-Aryan how is it related to Pako-Aryan. :cheesy:

People of IVC were Indo-Aryan, people who lived near the IVC were Indic races, which after the Aryan invasion simply became known as Indo-Aryan. There was no Dravidian thing going around, and the IVC language isnt even Dravidian, dont give yourself too much credit

YOUR claim over IVC is like a Conquistador claiming Technoclitan.
oh..im sorry world needs you....ppl are still struggling to understand indus script and i think u can writ poems in it.....ivc language ..dravidian language............and all stuff.......u know i'm starting to like you buddy.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom