What's new

What do Indians think of the Nepalese

captain Maximo

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
What is the general consensus on Nepal I saw some report about a north eastern guy getting targeted cos they thought he was nepali and getting beat up and stabbed

What is the general consensus on Nepal I saw some report about a north eastern guy getting targeted cos they thought he was nepali and getting beat up and stabbed
its simple act of crime, there are some hate crime against north eartern because for along time both have remained alienated from each other and only recently people have started interacting

We pretty much think that Nepal is an extension of India, the spirit of which is evident from fact that a Nepali could become our Central Bank's governor or even Foreign secretary and ambassador apart from having right to work anywhere in India without Visa and exemption of Nepali Goods for export from taxes.

That Nepali you are talking about was killed by Islamic fundamentalists during Bodo-Muslim riots in Kokrajhar. He was mistaken by some Muslims as a Bodo and killed while travelling from Bangalore.

its simple act of crime, there are some hate crime against north eartern because for along time both have remained alienated from each other and only recently people have started interacting

see above...

We pretty much think that Nepal is an extension of India, the spirit of which is evident from fact that a Nepali could become our Central Bank's governor or even Foreign secretary and ambassador apart from having right to work anywhere in India without Visa and exemption of Nepali Goods for export from taxes.

That Nepali you are talking about was killed by Islamic fundamentalists during Bodo-Muslim riots in Kokrajhar. He was mistaken by some Muslims as a Bodo and killed while travelling from Bangalore.

see above...
Dude,I strongly advise you to not make that statement public in front of Nepalis while you are visiting Nepal. What ever you do ,trust me on this.

Well for me people of Nepal are brothers from another mother . :-)

I love Nepal :smitten:
It's odd Indians are even closer linked with Bangladeshi, Pakistani, and Sri lankans but they have borders between them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom