What's new

What do Indians (Hindu) think about Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back to bed boy.
Dont talk about things you dont know. Im talking about conventional wars, not insurgencies.

I know enough about Turkish military. I believe it is you who has no idea exactly how Indian Armed Forces are.
Boy? You are the boy here, you don't know nothing about Turkey. Enemies surround Turkey, we are located in a very hostile geographic location while India is located where their is no fighting going on your only problem is Pakistan nothing else. Turkey has to deal with many enemies everyday so don't give me your crap ok?

You are being needlessly kind to a boy who's sole aim was to rant on this thread. Have a look at his second post on this thread.

I was just sarcastic to him...I know his intent from the beginning....But in typical way, average people of Turkey are not like this person...

India army Has far more expierence than Turkish army?? Turkish army has been fighting everyday for the last 30 years against PKK. India is nothing compared to Turkey all you have is larger land mass and bigger population. If Turkey went to war with India you would be defeated. You don't know too much about Turkish military. Go research and then come back to talk.

And yet you claim all is well between the Kurds and Turks. The Kurds have already achieved autonomy in Northern Iraq and they won't stop until they've done so in Eastern Turkey. They've only announced a ceasefire which can end any time soon. Now, go figure how to curb that instead of showing your farcical concern about Indian Muslims. Indian Muslims number more than 170million in India and they know how to take care of themselves.

Indians please don't start ranting about Turks now, they are nice people.

Pleaaseee!

this is the biggest problem with indian posters here...they take idiotic threads,posts and posters very seriously and start giving serious replies

is turkey even a country??? i thought u guys are a cross between Caucasian's and persians...
and dont call yourself a Islamist country for god sake you are shame to islamic world...licking white @ss to join nato and european union...thinking that ur european...

Go search Ottoman Empire you fool than you will see what Turkey is. Turks have been known as fiercest warriors of Islam up until Mustafa Kemal when he made our Islamic image look bad. You don't know jackshit about Türkiye so just shut up ok?

Boy? You are the boy here, you don't know nothing about Turkey. Enemies surround Turkey, we are located in a very hostile geographic location while India is located where their is no fighting going on your only problem is Pakistan nothing else. Turkey has to deal with many enemies everyday so don't give me your crap ok?
Again, this was about Conventional war, not COIN.

No one was giving you crap boy, till you asked for it.
Look at your second post on this thread.

I mentioned before, let me do so again - Ask questions decently and respectfully, and you will be replied in the same manner.

Don't be under the assumption that Indians give a damn or will be nice if you are not.
I was just sarcastic to him...I know his intent from the beginning....But in typical way, average people of Turkey are not like this person...
Ofcourse not. Turks are generally very nice people. Of all the people in Central Asia, Turks are by far the nicest.
This is simply a 15 year old boy coming to troll. Look at the language he used.

@T-123456 Bro, Plz ask this guy Noxchi to stop. There's an unnecessary rift here. Because of this guy, he's abusing Indians and in return Indians abusing Turkey. Absolutely unnecessary!!

To be honest I don't know too much about the situation of Islam in the Indian sub continent except what people tell me is that Hindus are extremely racist against Muslims there and hate Islam which is why the Muslims living their separated from India and formed their own nation called Pakistan. But their are still millions of Muslims living in India which are heavily suppressed by the Indian people. Kashmir I believe is an example.

Can Indian users here explain what is going on between you guys and Muslims?

I am from West Bengal...almost 30 percent population here is muslim...The thing is that when we (indians) meet new people (in our country) and ask their name it doesnt matter if he has got a muslim, christan, sikh or hindu name and feel happy to know if they are from some village, city, town i know or have been.... this feeling may change if he is pakistani or bangladeshi irrespective of religion....(note i didnt mention any othr muslim country like afghanistan, iran s.arabia etc).... the ground fact is that yes there used to be religious factor with indians but we have learnt to place peace and unity above religion and race.....

@Noxchi

I am glad to hear Pakistan cares about us we support you guys too always. I hope one day India will be wiped out and all that land will be given to people of Pakistan.

This is the kind of person you are who thinks like a bigot. Next time stop asking stupid questions.Grow up.

And yet you claim all is well between the Kurds and Turks. The Kurds have already achieved autonomy in Northern Iraq and they won't stop until they've done so in Eastern Turkey. They've only announced a ceasefire which can end any time soon. Now, go figure how to curb that instead of showing your farcical concern about Indian Muslims. Indian Muslims number more than 170million in India and they know how to take care of themselves.
Turkey is not Iraq. So don't think Kurdistan will ever exist in south Turkey because it won't.

My dear Thread poster...Nothing to get emotional..India and its people does not need a reason to go and research about your military.....Cool down...Just for a moment...for the sake of your Islamic brotherhood nation which most of your people think that US is a villian, can you please come out of NATO and just fight with sanction starved Iran?....
couldn't agree with u more they call themselves islamist...and they talk abt and worry muslims india which is good but they cant help fellow iran and worse take sides with west and lick there @ss for $$$
and seek false prestige of being in eu over helping bros...

turkey_promo1.jpg

What a mess!

This turk is out of control now!, he deliberately opened this troll thread.

Mods please close this
I'm a Checen if you were smart enough you would have noticed that. This thread was opened sincerely with no intention of chaos but the Indian boys have done good job ruining this thread. I'm done here.

To be honest I don't know too much about the situation of Islam in the Indian sub continent except what people tell me is that Hindus are extremely racist against Muslims there and hate Islam which is why the Muslims living their separated from India and formed their own nation called Pakistan. But their are still millions of Muslims living in India which are heavily suppressed by the Indian people. Kashmir I believe is an example.

Can Indian users here explain what is going on between you guys and Muslims?
it is little complicate to understand ,
those who join main stream and capable ,absolutely there is no issue with them,for them sky is limit ,
Go search Ottoman Empire you fool than you will see what Turkey is. Turks have been known as fiercest warriors of Islam up until Mustafa Kemal when he made our Islamic image look bad.
oh dear don't get sentimental ,
condition of muslim is

some time pic speak more than word

tumblr_mc5urpa41c1qec6f4.jpg

tumblr_mc5uu6GdwU1qec6f4.jpg

tumblr_mc5uwwKPpr1qec6f4.jpg

tumblr_mc5uzx8zKE1qec6f4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom