What's new

What do Indians (Hindu) think about Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxchi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
To be honest I don't know too much about the situation of Islam in the Indian sub continent except what people tell me is that Hindus are extremely racist against Muslims there and hate Islam which is why the Muslims living their separated from India and formed their own nation called Pakistan. But their are still millions of Muslims living in India which are heavily suppressed by the Indian people. Kashmir I believe is an example.

Can Indian users here explain what is going on between you guys and Muslims?

Reactions: AUz
To be honest I don't know too much about the situation of Islam in the Indian sub continent except what people tell me is that Hindus are extremely racist against Muslims there and hate Islam which is why the Muslims living their separated from India and formed their own nation called Pakistan. But their are still millions of Muslims living in India which are heavily suppressed by the Indian people. Kashmir I believe is an example.

Something similar to what is being done to the Kurds in Turkey....

There are 1 billion Hindus, Budhists and Sikhs in India.
Opinions vary from one end to the other.

Something similar to what is being done to the Kurds in Turkey....

What is being done to Kurds in Turkey? Kurds are living in harmony and enjoy their freedom they can speak and write Kurdish and celebrated Nawruz and May 1st celebrations. You mistake old Turkey with New Democratic Turkey unlike your fascist suppressive India.

Reactions: AUz
People are getting mature and both the communities are now sensible, the disliking has not lost but it has reduced to a comfortable level.

Indian Muslims are modern Muslims who don't believe in hanging in burqa , spitting on floor after seeing a non muslims and many stone age beliefs they do in middle east.... in India Muslims are given loads of opportunities in education sector.

Kashmiris are Pakistani Muslims, they threw Kashmiri Pandits out of Kashmir or converted them to Islam...

What is being done to Kurds in Turkey? Kurds are living in harmony and enjoy their freedom they can speak and write Kurdish and celebrated Nawruz and May 1st celebrations. You mistake old Turkey with New Democratic Turkey unlike your fascist suppressive India.
what is being done to muslims in india?muslims are living in harmony and enjoy their freedom,you are mistaking old India with new democratic India.

According to one Nobel laureate,we Indians are critically argumentative. So,you might not find your answer ever.

india has the third largest muslim population in the world and is growing....wat do u make out of that??

Kurds live in harmony in Turkey because The New Turkey is a DEMOCRATIC nation. In not Kurd and even I know how to speak Kurdish, Biji Yek Gulan. Biji Nawruz Biji Serok. You see Kurds can speak Kurdish everywhere in Turkey evenn non Kurds memorized Kurdish phrases.

So don't compare Turkey situation..

What is being done to Muslims in India? Muslims are living in harmony and enjoy their freedom they can speak and write Urdu and celebrated Ramadan, Bakr-Id and Muharram. If the Kurdish seperatism is curbed by Turkey, so is the Kashmiri seperatism by India. Don't start idiotic threads and ask our opinions when you've already formed rigid misconceptions in your mind.

@Noxchi ,muslim population increased dramatically in India,i will try to find some figures and why dont you ask what happened to hindus and christians in pakistan or what is happening to muslims in china or russia?

ask Zaheer Khan, Salman Khan , Abdul Kalam, Aziz Premji and others.

Tell me one thing which as a Muslim you can do and Indian Muslims cannot do? Indian Muslims are much better then the arab Muslims as the Indian Muslims can live in peace with other religions unlike you.

Turn down your rhetoric.
Maybe you are an Islamist like Erdogan.
We are a far bigger country and far bigger power than Turkey. We don't give a damn what you or your people think.

Ask questions decently and you will be replied to decently.

We kill them everyday from Kashmir to Bangladesh. Though Bangladesh is not part of India anymore, but our hatred for Muslims is so strong that we infiltrate all the way in Bangladesh and kill Muslims there too.

India has a hand in every terrorist activity in Pakistan which kill Muslims. We also kill couple of Muslims in Palestine on a weekly basis with the help of Israel.

The new Muslim killer is Narendra Modi, who is doing a tremendous job in selecting Muslims from state records and then kill them.

Shah Rukh Khan (and all the other Muslims in Bollywood), a Bollywood superstar is actually a Hindu, but we gave him the fake Muslim name to fool the world.

So you see, we kill Muslims everyday as per our century old tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom