What's new

What did i experience/learn/instil/find out today on PDF!!

hey...my posts aren't that bad, that they are excruciating to read? You make it sound like Guantanamo bay torture...lol

DarkStar...You are the best poster on board...told ya..and I mean it!:enjoy:

What did i experience/learn/instil/find out today on PDF!!

found out is thread existed just now ..this was my extraordinary experience today

:woot:

i just found out that the indian are so smart that even their retards and 'mentally ill' can talk medical science!!

Nope,the ones who know medical science go mad........thats why i never took biology as a subject when i got an option during my 10+2.......how lucky i am ,otherwise who knows,i would have been the father of musharaff......heheh

Last edited:
i just found out that the indian are so smart that even their retards and 'mentally ill' can talk medical science!!

We are waay more advanced than that, we let faith healers, sants and fakirs handle medical issues just like you :-)

After graduating up from medical science, they talk Aerospace and nuclear science. A couple of years ago we had Murli Manohar Joshi going around telling everyone that ancient Indians had Nuclear weapons and fighter planes because apparently that's what he read in the Ramayana.

A couple of years ago we had Murli Manohar Joshi going around telling everyone that ancient Indians had Nuclear weapons and fighter planes because apparently that's what he read in the Ramayana.

Really? Can you post a link or something so I read about it?

I have learned that whenever I try to read MBI or Communist's post my room gets colder.

Same with mbi...........but communist is bang on target,except a few times....

1. i just found out that i have been promoted to the coveted rank of Brigadier!:D

2. My reporting process have been getting people banned:pop: (atleast i am happy that i have been reporting the right 'wrong' stuff)

3. Alot of members are supportive of the military operation and seem worried about the IDPs, not only worried but also trying to help them in what ever capacity they can:enjoy:

I just found out that people here love me soo much :D

Back
Top Bottom