What's new

What did i experience/learn/instil/find out today on PDF!!

you learn wery slow man i am here from a week i think.but who are you body hope you happy and healthy .

Well that is heartening hear!
May God Bless you both and any kaka that you have...

BTW, i was just kidding, just thought about it because you seemed kinda fatigued..just a thought.

:rofl::rofl: Enigma u're too much!! :P

you learn wery slow man i am here from a week i think.but who are you body hope you happy and healthy .

Thanks for asking, I am happy and healthy. It is uplifting to be graced by your presence once again, one can only but yearn to assay your contributions which are teeming with trite and well placed commentary.

Thanks for asking, I am happy and healthy. It is uplifting to be graced by your presence once again, one can only but yearn to assay your posts which are teeming with trite and well placed commentary.

not much bro but i am just a emotional pakistani.:pakistan:

Thanks for asking, I am happy and healthy. It is uplifting to be graced by your presence once again, one can only but yearn to assay your contributions which are teeming with trite and well placed commentary.

Trite = banal, repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse; "his remarks were trite and commonplace"; "hackneyed phrases";

Gustakhi maaf ho...lekin Khan Sahib ko Khushamdid bol rahe ho ya chupke se uski patloon utaar rahe ho ?

:-)

per main to patloon nhi pehnta bhai jee.:enjoy:

i know this word mear in urdu (FARSOODA TABSRY) but i alway cool man no problim for me if someone talk like this

Last edited:
we know that you're three much ;)
don't get me started here too:lol:

Well who can dare stop you 'here' also!!

Apko So gunah muaf hain jio marzi karain ji...:P

And you Raheel...lotacracy choro do...:D
Thnx pe thnx mar dyta ha usay!!

^^^^

lol, enigma paa jii...aaj kul ka trend yehi hai ke "charhte sooraj ko salaam kiyaa jaaye" :D

aap ne kaaf "Q" league se kuch nahi seekha?? :P

^^^^

lol, enigma paa jii...aaj kul ka trend yehi hai ke "charhte sooraj ko salaam kiyaa jaaye" :D

aap ne kaaf "Q" league se kuch nahi seekha?? :P

Aap bahut kamiyaab hongay apni is quality ki badolat!! :)

Back
Top Bottom