What's new

What comes first?Nation or religion?

What comes first?

• Nation

Votes: 112 62.6%
  • Religion

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
If I say Nation comes first that means religion is less important. Both are important. My daughter used to ask me all the time who I love most - me, mother or brother. For me it is a stupid question. I love all of them equally.

1st and 2nd should be in the race not in the life. I can die for my religion and for my nation as well.

i feel nation should be first priority before religion, every scripture and religion says that, in our ancient hindu scriptures it is said that the first priority of a man should be his country, then his parents, then his teachers, then his religion, even swami Vivekananda said, its better to die for your nation, than to sit idle in front of an idol for your whole life.

But for us MUSLIMS this world is FAKE or u can say Temporary !!

for us RELIGION always comez 1st !!

There is another life which is forever where there no death or QAYAMAT will b !!

and yes never forget this >> Pakistan ka matlab kia LA ILLAH HA ILLAL ALLAH !!

But for us MUSLIMS this world is FAKE or u can say Temporary !!

for us RELIGION always comez 1st !!

There is another life which is forever where there no death or QAYAMAT will b !!

and yes never forget this >> Pakistan ka matlab kia LA ILLAH HA ILLAL ALLAH !!

Quick question for you buddy then.. Why Pakistan was needed and why BD then separated from Pak, if religion is everything..

Quick question for you buddy then.. Why Pakistan was needed and why BD then separated from Pak, if religion is everything..

An Indian asking this question............:blink::blink: Go baby go and read some history books and specially about the division of the sub-continent.

Regards,
FE
Hamaisha Kush Raho :)

Are u Sure it is a question ? in which Grade u r ? lol

i will give u some hints !

Why Pakistan needed.. Coz there are some rules for living in this fake

or temorary world.We have to follow them.and our religion gives us

those rules.

What about u why u need home for yr living coz u already Got the Nation.Then Y home ?

About: Bangladesh separation :After all we got neighbour like u !!

Last edited:
For Pakistanis who put religion before nation, don't you remember from school what the white strip in the Pakistani flag symbolizes?

Protection and equal status for religious minorities is so important to the concept of Pakistan that it is given special status in the national flag itself.

For Pakistanis who put religion before nation, don't you remember from school what the white strip in the Pakistani flag symbolizes?

Protection and equal status for religious minorities is so important to the concept of Pakistan that it is given special status in the national flag itself.
:pakistan: :tup: Totally Agree with you!

:agree:

Regards,
FE
Hamaisha Kush Raho :)

Kion Hum ne is se Inkar kab kara ?:pakistan:

Thanks Develeporeo for your answer..

@FE and Pukhtoon.. This is what I want to ask which Developereo answered.. Nationalism is a something biggest agenda than religion many times.. The religion is only an aspect of a nation when it comes to any religious country in the world then comes culture, language, right of equality, respect for one's ethnicity and other's religion as well. If you see history any country in the world you will get to know these were sometimes more than important with one's religion otherwise partition, uprising, terrorist activities takes place.

PS: I believe you have got now in what grade I am .. ;)

its clear buddy agar PAKISTAN main koi hindu sik ya cristian se yeh

sawal poocha jaye tu woh b Nation he kahe ga coz

May b un ka religion un ko yeh ijazat de ga.liken Pakistan keh

muslims yahi kaheinge keh Religion 1st !! and it will be always !!

ab tum logon keh liye na ho tu wat can i say ?

Thanks Develeporeo for your answer..

@FE and Pukhtoon.. This is what I want to ask which Developereo answered.. Nationalism is a something biggest agenda than religion many times.. The religion is only an aspect of a nation when it comes to any religious country in the world then comes culture, language, right of equality, respect for one's ethnicity and other's religion as well. If you see history any country in the world you will get to know these were sometimes more than important with one's religion otherwise partition, uprising, terrorist activities takes place.

PS: I believe you have got now in what grade I am .. ;)

For u people Nationalism would be a biggest agenda than religion.

But for us Religion is more then Nation More then family More then

any thing u can imagen !!

:pakistan: Got it ? if not then go and take a Bath :azn:

Religion comes first as it is divine and will help us in after life,
Nation is for this temporary world, today it is, maybe tomorrow it will not be, so its second.

ok...let me ask a question. if indian muslims kill pakistanis hindu then u will be on which side??? will u fight against them or will u join them?? lets be frank

religion is more important

pakistanis became one nation due to the bond of religion,

pakistanis who say nation first, dont know about their countrry pakistan in the first place and its history

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom