What's new

What comes first?Nation or religion?

What comes first?

• Nation

Votes: 112 62.6%
  • Religion

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
Yes I got your answer Ma'm.. There is only one logical point excluding religion thing.. rest is nothing interesting to discuss.. but just to tell you such scenarios exist in current world even in our respective countries..

NOP and Dosen't make any difference to me bcoz everyone is interested in the stuff which he/she like.

Regards,
FE
Hamaisha Kush Raho :)

My friend, if you separate religion from state, then the idea of Pakistan doesn't make sense. Without Islam, we are a nation without roots. Without Islam, there is nothing that unites us, we are merely a bunch of different ethnicities struggling to stay together.

Pakistan was made as a Muslim majority state, not on the basis of Islam. Surely you are aware that the Islamic parties of India opposed the idea of Pakistan as Islam neither encourages nor allows the concept of a nation-state and the only political entity is a unified Ummah under Khilafat.

Another thing I want to add is that Islam did not keep us and the Bengalis together and even today we are a bunch of different ethnicity's struggling to stay together. In Karachi you can feel the animosity between different ethnicity's.

Our great founding father Jinnah said:

“….I am NOT fighting for Muslims, believe me, when I demand Pakistan.” [Jinnah, Press Conference, 14 November 1946]

You argue that the idea of Islamic unity "has been utilized by US to keep Muslim nations down and prevent the rise of nationalistic leaders". That is the exact opposite of reality. It is, in fact, ethnicity based nationalism that has been utilized to divide and conquer Muslims for all these years. We are letting our geographical location exceed in importance our root ideology, our reason for being. If that is the case then there is no reason for us not to rejoin India.

Nationalism did wonders for a country called Turkey, surely it suffered at the hands of other Muslims who conspired against it with the west. As we can see today that Muslims are not united, this is only because of the major differences found between the different ethniciy's. The reason we had to split from India was simple, the animosity between Muslims and Hindu's in India was ever increasing. If we had stayed together after the British had left, we would have fought a very destructive civil war. Can you imagine a united India where an incident like Babri Masjid demilition occurs. Jinnah infact saved India by partitioning it.

The raison d'être of Pakistan is a model Islamic state for the rest of the Muslim Ummah. I am glad to see that so many Pakistanis still see it this way.

Pakistan was never meant to be an Islamic state. An Islamic state is a theocracy and an Islamic state has to encompass the Muslim Ummah under the Khalifat. That is an Islamic state, not a Muslim majority state which was opposed vehemently by many Islamic scholars on that reason alone. This is what Jinnah had to say about theocracy and our Muslim leaders.

" In any case Pakistan is NOT going to be a theocratic State – to be ruled by priests with a divine mission." [ Jinnah, February 1948.Talk on Pakistan broadcast to the people of USA]

Another incident I would like to point out.

In 1943 Dr. A H Kazi of Bombay presented a resolution saying that the future constitution of Pakistan should be based on Islam. Jinnah vetoed it and declared it as nothing less than censure.

Independence Day is close, and you will hear people talk about how "Pakistan is a gift from God". That is wrong, it's not a gift, it's an Amanat (a valuable asset on loan). When my ancestors fought for Pakistan's existence and gave their lives for it, they said "Pakistan ka matlab kia, La Ilaha IlAllah". That was a promise, a contract between the followers of Islam in the Indian subcontinent and Allah. We've now had this Amanat for 63 years, and are yet to pay for it. Pakistan is not an Islamic state as we had promised, it is a state of Muslims. We have, in other words, separated from our roots and, in the process, lost the base of our existence.

When my ancestors and many others I know of fought for Pakistan, the mentioned line was never uttered, it came much later. We have a senior think tank member here who gave a brief history about this quote and he stated that this quote was manufactured initially by only a small section of Muslims. It was never a public slogan in those days, it gathered momentum much later. Here is the first incident where Jinnah heard of it and the reply was fitting.

It is said that Pakistan was created with the use of the slogans “Islam in danger” and “Pakistan ka matlab kya, La illaha ilallah”, both slogans which — ironically — were never used by Quaid-e-Azam himself. Indeed Jinnah ruled out “Pakistan ka matlab kiya, La illaha illallah” when he censured a Leaguer at the last session of the All India Muslim League after partition in these words: “Neither I nor the Muslim League Working Committee ever passed a resolution — Pakistan ka matlab kiya — you may have used it to catch a few votes.”

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

What comes first?Nation or religion?

Just want to say... Ask those who despite of every difficulties.. stands solid in front of enemies and are responsible for the soverginity, Yes, The soldiers...the real heroes, they will tell you, which comes first.

Well for me Nation first... I do not belong to any other religion than India..

And we are Proud Pakistaniz for Whom Religion Always comez 1st !!

Coz there is a day Of judgment(QAYAMAT) after which there will b no

nation !!

PAKISTAN ka Matlab Kia LA ILLAH HA ILLAL ALLAH :pakistan:

Taqat watan ki ham se hai
Himmat watan ki ham se hai

Izzat watan ki ham se hain

Insaan ke ham rakhwale

Pehredar himalay ke ham

Jhonke hain toofan ke

Sun kar garaj hamari

Seene phat jaate chattaan ke

Aa ha haaaa haaa ha ha ha

Seena hai faulaad ka apna

Phoolon jaisa dil hai

Tan me vindhyachal ka bal hai

Man me Taj Mahal hai

De kar apna khoon seenchte

Desh ki ham phulwari

Bansi se bandook banate

Ham wo prem pujari

Aa kar ham ko kasam de gayi

Rakhi kisi behan ki

Denge apna sheesh na denge

Mitti magar watan ki

Khatare me ho desh are to

Ladna sirf dharam hai

Marna hai kya cheej

Aadmi leta naya janam hai

Ek jaan hai Ek pran hai

Sara desh hamara

Nadiya chal kar sabhi ruki

Par kabhi na Ganga dhara

Insaan ke ham rakhwale

Last edited by a moderator:

Insaan ke ham rakhwale

Pehredar himalay ke ham

Jhonke hain toofan ke

Sun kar garaj hamari

Seene phat jaate chattaan ke

Seena hai faulaad ka apna

Phoolon jaisa dil hai

Tan me vindhyachal ka bal hai

Man me Taj Mahal hai

De kar apna khoon seenchte

Desh ki ham phulwari

Bansi se bandook banate

Ham wo prem pujari

Aa kar ham ko kasam de gayi

Rakhi kisi behan ki

Denge apna sheesh na denge

Mitti magar watan ki

Khatare me ho desh are to

Ladna sirf dharam hai

Marna hai kya cheej

Aadmi leta naya janam hai

Ek jaan hai Ek pran hai

Sara desh hamara

Nadiya chal kar sabhi ruki

Par kabhi na Ganga dhara

Insaan ke ham rakhwale

what a song sir ji ....ab to download karke sunna padega

I m soo proud to see almost every Indian putting nation as their priority.
:tup::tup::tup:

This is our nationalistic view for which even if we fight inside we come up always with "India first" policy. This is really helping us to move economically ahead as well. :yahoo::yahoo:

m trying for navy and airforce and qualify till last in SSB for both but because of eyesight problem rejected from both in medical round ..

well i thing our coutry need best m happy with that

Good to know , you have tried for NDA!! yes, they needs the best...
btw.. we can serve our nation in many other ways too.. so do not loose heart..

so here is another for Indian Airforce.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom