What's new

What comes first?Nation or religion?

What comes first?

• Nation

Votes: 112 62.6%
  • Religion

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
Barkat rich member par hai kyonki woh samajhdar hain......

GOD can take care of himself, I just need to take care of my father, mother, brothers, sons.....People who create unrest in civil soceity by shouting that the religion is in danger are very smart.........people like you are stupid to fall for their solganeering and end up losing your life and in the process your family is deprived of your abilities and your social state remain poor in society.

When will people understand that GOD is OMNIPOTENT and it does not need anyone to protect itself. Protect yourself, your parents and GOD will be happy.

I think I am talking to brainwashed people...anyway........forget it..
friend they are not brainwashed. i.e., their teachings like v have taught nation is first, everything come next, bcoz it provides us everything..similarly they have taught that Allah is almighty and he comes first always bcoz he is creator of everything. i donot find anything wrong with that

Barkat rich member par hai kyonki woh samajhdar hain......

GOD can take care of himself, I just need to take care of my father, mother, brothers, sons.....People who create unrest in civil soceity by shouting that the religion is in danger are very smart.........people like you are stupid to fall for their solganeering and end up losing your life and in the process your family is deprived of your abilities and your social state remain poor in society.

When will people understand that GOD is OMNIPOTENT and it does not need anyone to protect itself. Protect yourself, your parents and GOD will be happy.

I think I am talking to brainwashed people...anyway........forget it..

hahahahhahahahah lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yes my brain has been washed :) from every garbage

my father my mother my sister my brother my wife my son my daughter my life sab kuch kurbaan mere ALLAH aur NABI KAREEM MUHAMMAD (S.A) par ....................

ALLAH meri jaan o maal ko apne Rah main istamal karee AMEEN

and my brother us RAB ko jis insan ko jitna dena hai utna deta hai mere naseeb main jitni ROZI(MONEY) hai wo mujhe se koi nahi cheen sakta aur na hi main us se zyada kama sakta hoon ,,,,,,

main esa q bol raha hoon jana chate hoo tu ISLAM ke bare main patho and listen our INDIAN BROTHER DR.ZAKIR NAYAK they will tell u why i m saying this plz listen him,,, :) thx

wht i had ??? what i have ??? wht will be have with me ?? nothing :) but wo kam ju main ne yahan kiya us ka RESULT ,,, mera tha kiya ?? mera kiya hia ?? ak sans bhi apni marzi se nahi le sakta and mera kiya rahega sab kuch choth kar jana hia is DUNIA se :)

i m extremist, am fundamentalist and i proud to be that coz my RELIGION's fundamentalism is gr8 for humanity

<(_|_)| AKBAR

:pakistan::pakistan:

On first seeing this thread I thought what a no-brainer this is..?

But i was absolutely surprised to see so many ppl choosing religion over the nation..

I mean WTF...though it was not so much surprising as to who chose the religion and who went for the nation.

P.S.: For me my nation - INDIA - anyday..see my signature.

and the reason is that Pakistani Muslims believe in the concept of Muslim ummah which is an ideal concept but it doesn't exist in reality.
I don't believe in Muslim ummah as much as i would like it to exist.
@ title.
For me nation comes first, then religion.

friend they are not brainwashed. i.e., their teachings like v have taught nation is first, everything come next, bcoz it provides us everything..similarly they have taught that Allah is almighty and he comes first always bcoz he is creator of everything. i donot find anything wrong with that

yes ALLAH gave us every thing and ALLAH is almighty u'll be acknowldge inshaALLAH here or there :D

i m fundamentalist :D

KHUDA KA HAR HAAL main shukar guzar rehna cheye mere dost :)

Last edited:
yes ALLAH gave us every thing and ALLAH is almighty u'll be acknowldge inshaALLAH here or there :D

i m fundamentalist :D

KHUDA KA HAR HAAL main shukar guzar rehna cheye mere dost :)

You need to get out of your well and go to a country where people from all the religion live and practice............you need a theraphy.

Anyway>>>>>>Guys like you are born to take care of world's popultaion problem, i guess...as long you blast yourself in Pakistan its o.k....rest we will take care.

You need to get out of your well and go to a country where people from all the religion live and practice............you need a theraphy.

Anyway>>>>>>Guys like you are born to take care of world's popultaion problem, i guess...as long you blast yourself in Pakistan its o.k....rest we will take care.

lolzzzzzzzzzzz it desnt mean that i m a Sucied bomber :D i can fight but i cant destroy my self but i can fight when required

<(_|_)| AKBAR

:pakistan:

Nation 1st, we should torelate all religion and respect one another. A Nation is a voice for a group of people who have something in commen, religion is personal.

All the posters of justifying religion over nation, quick question if religion comes first over nation do you justify Balsphemy Law, attacks on Ahamaddiya/Qadiyani/Hindus/Christians as constitution of a Nation does not matter to you? or what is there to connect you all as one source??

What is more dearest to you?

1) Your body
2) Your soul

this is the question you are asking :lol:

lolzzzzzzzzzzz it desnt mean that i m a Sucied bomber :D i can fight but i cant destroy my self but i can fight when required

<(_|_)| AKBAR

:pakistan:

You can be nothing........you are just wrong influence on anybody who is near you........passionate dialogues......that's what you excell in and when the time will come to live as per your preached values, you will **** in your pant and lock yourself in toilet forever.

Paksitan must be a progressive society for South Asia to develop. Guys like you are the reason we have to suffer with people like Thakre and his hooligans.

every state has a set of priorities for Pakistani's ironically none of these come first its only the interests of the elites which are valued. For Americans Israelis are more important than their own people. For Saudis its the King and for Russians & french its the wealth.

every state has a set of priorities for Pakistani's ironically none of these come first its only the interests of the elites which are valued. For Americans Israelis are more important than their own people. For Saudis its the King and for Russians & french its the wealth.

Peregrine, What you are mentioning here is biased view of governments? It happens everywhere Governments normally put priority of elite class over their citizen. But here the question is what is one's priorty.. Nation or religion? May be I try to ask it differently..Will you give up your religion for your Nation or will you give up your nation for your religion?

What comes first?Nation or religion? its not a wise question to ask.
both are mutually important.. one cant say i want father and dont want mother and vice versa...

for me both are very much important. i want heart and brain to live and i cant live with heart alone or with brain alone..

Will you give up your religion for your Nation or will you give up your nation for your religion?
why would one give up his religion for his nation?? what my religion has to do with nation as long as my religion didn't harm others physically?? religion is his/her personal freedom. nobody has the right to poke their nose in one's personal space..

Back
Top Bottom