Votes: 112 62.6%
  • Religion

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
Taliban is fighting liberals

Shias are fighting Sunnis

Sunnis are fighting Ahmedis

Muhajirs are fighting Pakhtuns

Sir who told you Taliban are fighting liberals, they are fighting against NATO and ISAF but surly We had had serious concerns with their style of Government. However TPP are not taliban because they dont have any respect for any religion or school of thought.

No shia - sunni fight is going on , both communities have understood that who ever had been attacking Sunni or Shia mosques are neither sunni or Shia, infact they are terrorists.

No body is fighting Ahmedis. They Jammat Khana was attacked by terrorists as they attacked mosques of all muslim sects.

As far as Mohajir- Pakhtoon conflict is concerned to, me its just Power game of land mafia and drug dealers. The same conflict had earlier been witnessed in Karachi in the name of Shia- Sunni, Mohajir- Punjabi , Sindhi- Mohajir and gang wars
[/quote]

You can call a blue pen red or a red pen blue but the..

basic fact of the matter is that ppl are dying in Pakistan are Muslims and ppl who are killing Pakistanis are Muslims.

Pakistan broke away from India because it thought as long as Hindu and Muslims are together there will no peace..and this peace is what still alludes you ..even though there are no Hindus there now?

PS :what were these atrocities committed by Hindus on Mulims which led to partition..which everyone keeps pointing too ??

basic fact of the matter is that ppl are dying in Pakistan are Muslims and ppl who are killing Pakistanis are Muslims.

Pakistan broke away from India because it thought as long as Hindu and Muslims are together there will no peace..and this peace is what still alludes you ..even though there are no Hindus there now?

PS :what were these atrocities committed by Hindus on Mulims which led to partition..which everyone keeps pointing too ??
[/QUOTE]

Right like india is the shining example of harmony: Gujarat, Orissa, 1984, etc etc. :rolleyes:

You're going off topic by bringing partition in here. Pakistan is a reality and regardless whatever is happening in Pakistan, we will always be thankful to have our own country and not be a part of india.

guys, we are going off topic, pls stick to that. as far as i concern its depends upon ur upbringing. what u have taught in tha past and nobody can change that. what we have taught is "janni janambhoomi swarg se bhi mahan hai" (mother and motherland is above everything).

Right like india is the shining example of harmony: Gujarat, Orissa, 1984, etc etc. :rolleyes:

You're going off topic by bringing partition in here. Pakistan is a reality and regardless whatever is happening in Pakistan, we will always be thankful to have our own country and not be a part of india.

India is what it is ..this is what ppl of Pakistan predicted,will happen but still India is much more peaceful than their predictions..which is quite opposite to what Pakistan is today.

Nobody is denying partition...nor is it reversible but I am wondering why you ppl thought it was necessary??

Go through all the posts and check again who brought two nation theory and partition into present discussion??But since we are discussing ..why not have a candid one??

India is what it is ..this is what ppl of Pakistan predicted,will happen but still India is much more peaceful than their predictions..which is quite opposite to what Pakistan is today.

Nobody is denying partition...nor is it reversible but I am wondering why you ppl thought it was necessary??

Go through all the posts and check again who brought two nation theory and partition into present discussion??But since we are discussing ..why not have a candid one??

I don't really get what you're trying to say by the bolded part? Currently yes Pakistan isn't very safe due to taliban/ some political parties but india isn't exactly peaceful is it? With so many insurgencies going on, religious riots that I mentioned previously, etc.

Anyways you can start a new thread on why Pakistan was necessary, we're going off topic here

I don't really get what you're trying to say by the bolded part? Currently yes Pakistan isn't very safe due to taliban/ some political parties but india isn't exactly peaceful is it? With so many insurgencies going on, religious riots that I mentioned previously, etc.

Anyways you can start a new thread on why Pakistan was necessary, we're going off topic here

Since you don't want to discuss it ..I won't bug you any more with explanations(which will be further off topic)..

but my question still stands
wrt to atrocities committed by Hindus on Muslims(bfr partition)??...if any one cares to answer it ..one can.

Ya that's why we are vary of religion ..by the way your two nation theory bundled in 1971.

PS: for me its nation all the way.

two nation states that Muslims and Hindus are two nations...
But if Muslim nations wants to divide itself then it doesn't effect the theory..

two nation states that Muslims and Hindus are two nations...
But if Muslim nations wants to divide itself then it doesn't effect the theory..

Yes it does because if you are open to the idea that more than one nation exists there in Pakistan(despite being homogeneous population ) then you leave room for further partitions of Pakistan.

Yes it does because if you are open to the idea that more than one nation exists there in Pakistan(despite being homogeneous population ) then you leave room for further partitions of Pakistan.

All states in the country should lived peacefully and happily and if this is the case then it will be united forever but they just united by force then it doesn't make any sense..
We have seen so many examples in india like Kashmir, Hyderabad, nagaland, assaam, tripura e.t.c all such states are forcefully grabbed by india but going nowhere...

In case of Pakistan i would like to see every state should be independent under the central govt. of Pakistan to take its decisions and limited power given to federal..
It makes states more powerfully economical and provide more funds to federal to achieve their global objectives...

1) Humanity always First
2-) Religion is part of my Soul
2-) Nation is my identity

I don't think I can stay away without any of the above....neither do i think there will ever be such a moment when i have to choose between Nation and Religion and Alhamdullilah Pakistan is already an Islamic State and the place/country i am living now has allowed me to practice my faith freely and i am and will always remain very grateful of the Government for providing me security, $$$ and a free life.

PS: Thank God i don't live in France :lol:

All states in the country should lived peacefully and happily and if this is the case then it will be united forever but they just united by force then it doesn't make any sense..
We have seen so many examples in india like Kashmir, Hyderabad, nagaland, assaam, tripura e.t.c all such states are forcefully grabbed by india but going nowhere...

And India is here to stay because we do not believe in Two Nation theory....we believe in
Unity in Diversity

It does not matter how different people are or how their languages or religion or ethnicity differ ..we can all co-exist in this country ..but in return every different group of ppl are alowed to have their unique identity...eg Despite Hindi being the most common language through out India is not imposed on any state ..which wants to promote its own language.

In case of Pakistan i would like to see every state should be independent under the central govt. of Pakistan to take its decisions and limited power given to federal..
It makes states more powerfully economical and provide more funds to federal to achieve their global objectives...

Yes every state should be independent and yet be under central govt ..this way Pakistan's system of governance will be similar to India's...but
this system can only be successful if civilian govts can last more than decade at stretch..you might have noticed ...every alternate decade there is a military govt a center.

ie in 50s there was civilian govt but in 60s a military one.

similarly in 70s there was civilian govt but in 80s again a military one.

and in 90s a civilian and after 1998 a military .

And in military govt there is no center or state but a single ruler to rule the entire nation.

Yes every state should be independent and yet be under central govt ..this way Pakistan's system of governance will be similar to India's...but
this system can only be successful if civilian govts can last more than decade at stretch..you might have noticed ...every alternate decade there is a military govt a center.

ie in 50s there was civilian govt but in 60s a military one.

similarly in 70s there was civilian govt but in 80s again a military one.

and in 90s a civilian and after 1998 a military .

And in military govt there is no center or state but a single ruler to rule the entire nation.

^^^ no isssue

And India is here to stay because we do not believe in Two Nation theory....we believe in
Unity in Diversity

It does not matter how different people are or how their languages or religion or ethnicity differ ..we can all co-exist in this country ..but in return every different group of ppl are alowed to have their unique identity...eg Despite Hindi being the most common language through out India is not imposed on any state ..which wants to promote its own language.

bro the problem is there is no co-existence in inida too, plz be realistic you know how much hatred mumbaikars have against biharis and other statesmen. Ok forget kashmir what is happening in other states of india...
there is no religious harmony in India..
plz it is not a troll and i know you are a proud indian but plz..
:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom