What's new

What comes first?Nation or religion?

What comes first?

• Nation

Votes: 112 62.6%
  • Religion

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
How are you cretin you can make a point on that when you couldn't convince that to Kashmiris? No wonder Kashmiris chant Pakistan se Rishta Kya, La Ilaha Illala.

Also, BJP workers Chant, Hindustan me rehna hai to wand-e-matram kehna hoga. For BJP and the mindset, its relegion that comes first.

sir, problem are same on both sides. look wht happened after ahmadis were attacked. by and large india is secular. if u see during the rule of BJP only one major riot took place as compare to congress rule which have many icidents. sorry for diverting from the topic

And Indians can not get tired by bringing it up again and again.

come out of your complex and bids to change things.

For me Islam is our ideology Pakistan is our identity

Well they were not suppose too merge ..but then again two nation theory fails each and every day..because Hindu and Muslim populations of India, Bangladesh and even Pakistan continue to live together in relative harmony.

Hindu Muslim was a major Issue back then because of alienation that was given to Muslims, today situation is different but still minorities are not even close to influence with majorities in all three countries.

Even if today we shift all Muslim populations from India to Pakistan and BD and shift all the Hindus from Muslims countries to India, the conditions will improve.
No matter how much we beat the drums of secularism their always exist little friction between different groups no matter based on religion or anything else.

But im in no way in support of this, its just a supposition.

So two nation theory will always prove itself whenever a certain group of majority will suppress minority to the boundaries of tolerance.

religion....... Nations comes and go but religion stays....
Nation ka concept hi wrong hai ... Islam is one nation

well both are importanr for me All Muslim's are as one nation and but nation and religion are two different things but both are important for me as a nation we respect to other nation's and religions living in pakistan and abroad religian shows us how to live how to make nations etc

OH GREAT the actual purpose of this thread emerges in post 16... Another India vs Pakistan... My willy is bigger thread.

/sigh...

You don't know how to carry out a serious discussion.
BTW,who invited you here in the first place?Don't like the thread?Dont post then.

You are questioning the formation of Pakistan whose very basis is religion. :D

It was a necesity in those times world has changed now ... things are more global than ever , people are more conected.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom