What's new

What color is your soul?

Green and red, couldn't decide on some so had to take it twice.
Ok Sir....Great......:-)
Silver?

Test is bs.
Good color.....:-)
I've come to the conclusion that I'm a mixture of Silver, green, and red. Is that cheating?
No Sir, It is not......Being a mixture of colors is good.....:-)
Your soul's color is:
Silver

Silver souls are rare but they're also a level above everyone else. As a silver soul, you're wickedly smart, but you have a little bit of shyness that comes with the gift of intellect. You see the world in a sane and honest way so it's hard to be so sure of everything. Your brain excels at understanding problems that are fascinating and intriguing. Your mind is immersed in solving interesting challenges and exploring uncharted lands. You have an extremely high chance of affecting humanity in some enormous way!

Great color Sir....:-)

r u really an engineer

Please tell your color.....8-)

Your soul's color is:
Silver

Silver souls are rare but they're also a level above everyone else. As a silver soul, you're wickedly smart, but you have a little bit of shyness that comes with the gift of intellect. You see the world in a sane and honest way so it's hard to be so sure of everything. Your brain excels at understanding problems that are fascinating and intriguing. Your mind is immersed in solving interesting challenges and exploring uncharted lands. You have an extremely high chance of affecting humanity in some enormous way!

Also mention field , university and your color?
over here your field starts from second year, first year is common for everyone with general courses like mechanics, chemistry, linear algebra, calculus and applied science courses. I go to University of British Columbia and im black

over here your field starts from second year, first year is common for everyone with general courses like mechanics, chemistry, linear algebra, calculus and applied science courses. I go to University of British Columbia and im black
Buck up.Proud on You lill iingnieer ;)

Your soul's color is:
Silver

Great Sir........:-)

Your soul's color is:

Yellow

Yellow souls are naturally animated and high-spirited. As a Yellow soul, you live for fun and happiness. Your life is composed of doing what you love and chasing your true passion. You know how to be yourself in and out of the spotlight. You sometimes like to break the rules, but it's all in good fun and you know your limits. You'll always be bright and will in turn brighten your world!

Your soul's color is:

Yellow

Yellow souls are naturally animated and high-spirited. As a Yellow soul, you live for fun and happiness. Your life is composed of doing what you love and chasing your true passion. You know how to be yourself in and out of the spotlight. You sometimes like to break the rules, but it's all in good fun and you know your limits. You'll always be bright and will in turn brighten your world!
That's Nice Sir..........:-)

ok so its true
there are no girls on the internet
:enjoy:
@Faiza @Javeria @Huriya @Rabiya @Nosheen

"What do you do when your feelings are hurt?" Yeah nice quiz, they even don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".
They do. It's you who doesn't. :lol:

For everyone who want to know about their Soul color, Here is the link

I got Silver. What color is your soul?

Please post here also about your color...
My result was Green.....
..................:thinktank::mps:............:-)...................
:thinktank:
Untitledhh.jpg

Not a good quiz, first question asking about sky but didn't mentioned night or day. I don't feel anything about day but night sky is relaxing as i'm an introvert. Asking direct question like what describe you better, some similar questions copied nothing new or interesting.

Please post here also about your color...

Your soul's color is:
Green

Green souls are naturally determined and awakened. As a green soul, you are gifted at doing things that can change you and the world around you for the better. You have amazing ideas in your head that can make a huge difference in your community or the world at large. People truly look up to you. The road has always been paved for you to make the most meaningful impact you can make. Changing the world is in your DNA, and you'll undoubtedly do it in your lifetime!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom