What's new

What China lacks to become a super power?

The Chinese lack the stomach for war and that is witnessed in their hesitancy to take a small island next to their coast.

Why need to take island when western power all recognize one China policy and fail to establish diplomacy with Taiwan?

While China take spratly island and enlarge it. Non of the western power so far failed to fire a single shot at China to chase us out of those islets. I am wondering who is lack of stomach for war? Western white is only good In picking small and helpless countries like somalia or Syria. While so far failed to fire a single shot at Russia, China and even NK. A big guy beating up small guy doesn't make u look fearsome. Just show u r a bully

So pathetic, there are several theories about early human movement, none says early humans were Turks, you are more becoming a joke now.

So post your CCP theory.......I know it hurts to know the truth.

And I didn't say early humans were Turks...you assumed that by yourself. Gotta love Chinese thought. :lol:
Why need to take island when western power all recognize one China policy and fail to establish diplomacy with Taiwan?

Well, everyday on this forum and the Chinese internet, you guys act like you own Taiwan. I say do it.

So post your CCP theory.......I know it hurts to know the truth.

And I didn't say early humans were Turks...you assumed that by yourself. Gotta love Chinese thought. :lol:

LoL, Go to find even Turkish members to see if they agree with you that Turks emerged in the history way before the Chinese and if so how come the earliest history record about Turks were written in Chinese but not the other way around?

China is in the news every where. It's BRI dream is troubling the west. It is gaining momentum in trade. But at the same time it is starting to become a problem for humanity just like the west.

West started to problem the world by usury. Same is China doing.

At least the chinese leader ship should know there is a Devine book called Quran present in this world. China should know what is its status according to the divine book. At least chinese leadership should decide they have to chose and accept and embrace the Holy religion of Prophet Muhammad for their people.

It is a MUST for China to become a real super power.

It is a MUST for Japan to become a real power.

China should study Quran and find out who they are according to Quran and what they should become according to Quran.

Its my personal thoughts but as much i have studied Quran the theme of the world revolves arround Israelites , Christians , Muslims , Idol worshipers.

Chinese leadership should not think they can be successful with any thing other than Islam.

If chinese adopt any other path it will cause future enmity between China and Christians and Muslims and most probably China will lose become poverty striken and then its population will slowly turn to Islam. It depends upon chinese leadership and learned chinese to adopt the shortest path to Islamization of China.

Islamization will give China the Inertia it needs. It will become unshakeable. Its population will have the real comfort that is the 'Iman'.

At least China should not decide to become enemy of Islam.

I am afraid of a bitter conflict between Chinese and Jews and Christians.

China should avoid it at all costs. It should concentrate more on its internal balance rather than economically suppressing each and every country.

A best way for china to become a real super power is to have a balanced trade with each and every country big or small. Buy as much from a country as much you sell. Otherwise it will start to become problem for other countries and negative feelings will arise in the minds of people about China.

God has a plan for China in the future.

Many say it's after the Armageddon and Polar Shift.

Actually today problem can be solved if everyone learn and follow their religion teaching.

It's because most of humanity goes away from God, not hearing and follow the guide told by God, that is why all the problems happened, down to the level, the world is going to end... crazy!!!

Learning religion is not just about externally, the most important is actually internally.

It's not about how you dress religiously extremely properly and more, or how you pray perfectly down to the level, not even one degree of body posture missed, or how you build the temple spectacularly... But you think and act like a devil.

It's all about how you become a good, kind, compassionate, wise person.

Just look at all the prophets, they dressed very simple, but their's mind and heart are spectacular.

Life is basically very simple, the world is basically very simple as well, no drama.

If everyone listen and follow the religion teaching, that God never tired to remind us, there will be peace in the world.

Our life will never be so hard, that put a huge stress in our mind and heart.

Just relax and be kind toward all in this world.

Conflicts and wars suddenly disappear, life burden suddenly become very light, stress is gone, and everyone is happy.

We are happy and have a satisfying life in this world, and then we entered heaven as well.

A win win solution.

To be honest, the foreign ministry of China is pretty terrible. You can tell how much its declined since the days of Zhou Enlai, who is basically the Talleyrand of the 20th Century. Having spokespeople like Zhao Lijian, Hua Chunying, and Wang Yi really does much more harm to China's reputation abroad than anything else. Coercive diplomacy rarely works, especially for a country like China which is already viewed with great suspicion around the world.

What China lack now is a yuuuge nuke arsenal, I am not saying China only have 300 nukes as the bullshit US media believe, but it is for certain China don't have sufficient nuclear deliver vehicles that can reach the US now.

To be honest, the foreign ministry of China is pretty terrible. You can tell how much its declined since the days of Zhou Enlai, who is basically the Talleyrand of the 20th Century. Having spokespeople like Zhao Lijian, Hua Chunying, and Wang Yi really does much more harm to China's reputation abroad than anything else. Coercive diplomacy rarely works, especially for a country like China which is already viewed with great suspicion around the world.

Just look at the US Clean Network Proposal on 5G and how many countries have signed on. China is pretty terrible at diplomacy.

Just look at the US Clean Network Proposal on 5G and how many countries have signed on. China is pretty terrible at diplomacy.

Dont get your hope high

The only reason now you seems to get some west allies (finally) here is because China passed the national security law in Hong Kong, and some of the europeans seems care HK more than their own mess.

Before that, you can barely form an allies among the 5-eyes against China (back then even UK and New Zealand are dance around the idea, and I am not even sure about Canada).

Time, people declared us a superpower already is pure nonsense..we are decade away from forming a strategic airforce/blue water navy/ omni maneuvering (PLA term) army.
ofc, lacked in foreign base too.
What is that one
I would like to know something about it

The West is not the world, you are nervous because the West is not satisfied with China, are you stupid or brainwashed?

China needs a own luxury industry for their rich people.

China still needs buy luxury items from the west because Chinese rich people love expensive western brands (cars, clothes, etc)

Then China will no longer need us, and they will be able to kill us all with a new DNA engineered virus :enjoy:

Their culture lacks courage. It is the courage of a culture that makes a nation great. American, German and Japanese cultures have tremendous strengths and that is why they are leaders of innovation. Soach ko rasta dekhana her kisi key bas ki bat nahi.

Back
Top Bottom