What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I feel like slapping whoever thought of that open sequence.
I've listened to this song about a dozen times already, a lovely song completely ruined by the opening sequence. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Now, I have to make the effort of downloading it, cutting the opening sequence and then start enjoying it again.

Yes it quite spoils the addictive song. They must have done it to be a bit different. But with the effort you want to do it will become a nice song. :tup:

Well, I am biased against the film because I don't like films that glorify criminality and gang life. So that may have clouded my opinion about the song and is not allowing me to see it in the same favorable light as you. :)

But please scroll down for my contribution today.

I will reply later to your analysis after considerate thought but Zombie in Dombivli >> Zombivli, LOL. Nice film and one person in the comments section in the trailer called upon people to watch it in the cinemas to support the film which you also are calling for. And I watched the song too, that allusion to Michael Jackson, heh heh.

And see below.

---

The new Wild Stone perfume ad on Indian TV which is made very nicely and has a wonderful song track 'Jinna sakoon'. I got onto Google and the algorithm pointed me to the original song 'Nasha' by Amar Jalal Group and Faridkot. I am somewhat besotted with the ad really.

@fitpOsitive @Mentee @Goenitz @SIPRA @Naofumi

@peagle, maybe the ad will play in your mind too.

I too bro don't encourage such movies who tries to glorify negative elements.... especially pushpa who is chandan chor of nature rich Indian forests..... but don't know how I loved this movie..... some well made movies are treat to eyes and songs are treat for ears..... that maybe the reason.....

I feel like slapping whoever thought of that open sequence.
I've listened to this song about a dozen times already, a lovely song completely ruined by the opening sequence. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Now, I have to make the effort of downloading it, cutting the opening sequence and then start enjoying it again.

Yes that grrrr is actually irritating but then this is one most unique song choreographed ever in India..... you would like this telugu song of Allu Arjun which is romantic and that too has shaken up whole India in 2021....

Last edited:
@Bilal9 bhai, did something like above ad happen to you in your adventures ?

Well not like this drama posturing caused by scents and pheromones - but used to happen all the time in parties, in more friendly social encounters. Smiles being introductory moves. Gotta look the part though.

Still does once in a while, but you know COVID put a stop to all mass socialization as we all know.

I'm sure you might have fought with atleast 1 person in your life, be it at any point in time but most probably when you were young. To fight is human nature and it occurs mostly at the individual level. The current war is fighting at a community level. Most wars are fought because of discontent, injustice and having the need to make wrong things right. If you look at human history, wars have always occurred and will keep happening. Maybe the period of peace between two wars will grow over time because of greater awareness but they will always happen.

So enjoy the peace period in between while it lasts. I'm already expecting what your response is going to be (is it written in the sky, etc) but presently this is the harsh reality.

For this war, there was always going to be a tipping point for Russia to take some action and you can't just blame them for this.

I already listened to this song when @vishwambhar posted it and really liked the lyrics of the song.

On a lighter note, humans are essentially zombies and are easy to predict so enjoy this song.

Angaat Aalaya

Singer: Rohan Pradhan
Composed by: Rohan Pradhan and Rohan Gokhale
Lyrics: Prashant Madpuwar

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Sainthood 101

This is only the 3rd Zombie movie in India.

2 weeks back had watched zombivali with family in theatre and must admit a first Maharashtra attempt of making zombie movie is awesome....full entertainment.....

Well not like this drama posturing caused by scents and pheromones

You seem irritated with the ad :D but I love it ! :D

but used to happen all the time in parties, in more friendly social encounters. Smiles being introductory moves.

Ah.

Gotta look the part though.

Indeed. Before COVID I would look the part ( I won't say how because of security reasons ) generally when I was out and about and I would get curious or lascivious looks from the females and curious looks or admiring comments from the males, whether this be a group of 16-year-old girls waiting for the bus or female shop assistants who would be the ones to quite clearly separate from the gathered male assistants and help me out or a group of female shoppers who would mention me within my earshot or older ladies who would stare at me after I got down from the autorickshaw and was about to walk across the road towards their side or occurances in eateries... Such things. Yes one has to look the part and be the part not only in look but in behavior too. Not be artificial but natural.

Still does once in a while, but you know COVID put a stop to all mass socialization as we all know.

Right.

Last edited:
I thaught it'll be trash but it's good especially the middle part

This is the first commercially successful and mainstream rap song in the world
Recorded in 70s - people don't realize but rap wasn't exactly associated with "gangsters" it was more of funky, cool club genre for black fudesy
Gangsta rap is a much later addition from west coast blood/crip beef
It started in 80s and gained mainstream acceptance during the 90s

But before that this was rap, just cool, funky beats

I thaught it'll be trash but it's good especially the middle part

This is the first commercially successful and mainstream rap song in the world
Recorded in 70s - people don't realize but rap wasn't exactly associated with "gangsters" it was more of funky, cool club genre for black fudesy
Gangsta rap is a much later addition from west coast blood/crip beef
It started in 80s and gained mainstream acceptance during the 90s

But before that this was rap, just cool, funky beats

Ur back bro 😁

And yea the first couple seconds of that song is insane

Back
Top Bottom